Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-24-2018, 03:35 PM   #31
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
You will need:
A timer
Gag
Pens
Paper
Pegs
Toothpaste

Strip naked and lay out the supplies in front of you. Put in your gag and apply toothpaste over each nipple and ball before attaching a peg to each. Set a timer for 15 minutes and begin writing the following line: "I will do my best to be more patient in future and remember others may be busy." Continue writing this line until the timer goes off, do not look at the timer while writing. Once the timer goes off, check how many lines you have. Any that are messy or have a mistake in them do not count towards the total. If you have under 10 lines then remove all the pegs without opening them and leave the gag in for a further 30 minutes. If you have 11-20 lines, remove the pegs on your nipples gently and the pegs on your balls without opening them and leave the gag in for a further 20 minutes. If you have 21-30 lines, remove all the pegs gently and apply another layer of toothpaste. Only when the toothpaste stops burning can you remove the gag and clean up. If you have 31+ lines, you may remove everything and clean up immediately.
I'm so sorry that it takes so long for me to complete this punishment but right now I'm with my Familie so I can't complete it until after the holidays.
If anyone thinks I should be punished more write me a pm.

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk