Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
lucky
Account Banned

Default Sort of good bye

I was thinking about writing this or not.

Due to different changes in my life, getting busier and busier it got a bit difficult to be around here. Also everything kind of changed after I've turned 30. My wishes have became kind of different for a couple of weeks til now, I feel something like getting tired but more I am trying to do or learn too many things at once and cannot decide upon anything. So now I work on more things that consume me a lot.

I am not leaving, I will continue being here from time to time just to be helpful as I can. Just I cannot be too much into the community any more as I should.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Well then, I soupose that would make you a lurker. I will be saddened to see that you are sort of leaving (even though I don't know you THAT well*). But, I'am glad that you are sort of staying. So Goodbye...?

*But I know enough to know that you are one heck of a stickler on spelling and I'm sorry if I made any mistakes on this post.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
lucky
Account Banned

well I think I might disapear without goodbye or come back without hello so I thought I should mention it. While I come here for lesser time every day. Thanks.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #4
theinvisibleman

Send a message via Yahoo to theinvisibleman

Im sorry i havent had the opportunity to get to know you better, but I feel I should say good bye. Come back and visit soon
theinvisibleman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk