Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-22-2017, 01:06 AM   #1
Polonius

Male 31/male/master seeks female sub / slave, any level of experience (should enjoy pain)

31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (like pain)

Hello there, fellow BDSM-enjoying or curious folks,

this is a re-up of my first post on here, so allow me a short preface: I am new to this board, yet not new to the BDSM lifestyle, the following kind of request I am posting or anything I would ask a potential sub / slave to do. So please feel encouraged to address me with questions, if any should arise, at any time, by means of PM. I'd gladly give clarifications and / or general information if you feel like you find this post lacking.

That being said, lets get to it. I am, as you can read, a male dominant, aged 31, with a good decade of real life BDSM experience. Due to job changes (a lot of travelling, no way to safely plan my working stations for the next years) I shifted my attention towards online relationships / online plays.
What I am looking for, is
- a female,
- curious, eager and most of all: humorous,
- legal age,
- submissive,
- with any level of experience.

Why "any level of experience, any age"? It's not for indifference. I do have low standards as for getting into touch and consideration of a potential sub / slave. I do firmly believe that eagerness, loyalty and the will to learn define what we can achieve, way more than any prior experiences (especially if it was a "bad" dom, meaning inexperienced himself) or age. Therefore I don't exclude anyone by one of this variables. Chosing my partner by this general rule has proven working for me in the past, allowing for a much higher standard in (general and BDSM-related) education and mutual pleasure.

What will be expected of you?
In general: the will to learn, improve yourself and please your master.
That may include orgasm denial, edging, anal, pee, bondage, humiliation, pain, (semi-)public tasks, to name a few. I wont provide a list set in stone, because limits always depend on slave and master alike and do shift during training.
It will never include: blood, scat, social suicide, permanent harm, however.

You will come to find that the training will be demanding, even harsh at times. No white lies here. However, the setting will be safe, sane and apropriate - nothing will be rushed.

To be straightforward: yes, you will have to take pictures (no face necessary, for anonymity). That is for two reasons. One is obviously that it pleases the master to watch his sub / slave. The other is, that certain tasks make it necessary for the master to see what his sub / slave is doing. Nobody wants to learn a task in a wrong way, especially when it is connected to pain. This is a matter of keeping it safe and sane.
I have full respects for anyone not being comfortable with this. However, this is not a mere "dare idea" but a search for a more complex, long-term and intense contact.

Hence my closing remarks: You will find, that you can always rely on my word. I do say exactly what I mean, and mean exactly what I said. If that appeals to you, contact me via PM or KIK (ID is: SirAndrewM) to get in touch.
If it does not, or if you do not meet the description, please do not assume you may the "the one exception to the rule". I have had contact with transgenders, CDs, etc. before. It didnt work for me. I am sure you will find a someone that befits you, but chance it's not me, unless you fit the above specifications.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:25 AM   #2
Polonius

Edit / Add: Since it turned out to be a major issue in most conversations so far, I shall point out, that I am from Europe, so timezone is GMT+1.

I am not unused to working with persons from the US, but I felt like giving that information here wont hurt. At least since it was adressed as an issue from one of the applicants.
The devil himself.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:23 PM   #3
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Default Good luck!

Hope you find what you're looking for

Advertisements
Kink Talk