Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2018, 02:21 PM   #1
deeprav

Default Stretchy stretchy fuck fuck

I will be alone for a whole entire week of anal fucking pain and fun, stretch me use me abuse me and make me feel like the useless little sissy slave slut I am.

My name is Emily and I am nothing but a Sissy cumslut

FILL MY SISSY HOLE WITH CUM

Likes: spanking, anal, cum eating, pain, piss, scat, pee holding, enema, hookup
Limits: public, family, face, cam, illegal

Sex map
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f8045.78124692

Kik deeprav

Kik or pm me hookup and I will let you post an ad offering me to whoever you wish and you can organise the hookup only telling me where and when

PM Dares
deeprav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:01 PM   #2
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Ok for the title alone I have to give you something.

First off don't force it take your time because if you injure yourself you won't be able to have anal for a looong time believe me i manage to get my skin hurt there from being too harsh (a bit like splitting your lips) and it hurts like a bitch. In the bad way.

So first off I would like you to fit the biggest thing you can in your ass (biggest fitting dildo, safe household item etc), and fuck yourself with it for 15 minutes. Each day you do it again but you fuck yourself with it for 15 more minutes. That means on sunday, you'll get 1:45 of fucking. Keep in mind that if you get looser, you have to try and get a bigger item so that it still qualifies as "the biggest fitting thing".

And you'll do whatever people post next too of course.

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:22 AM   #3
deeprav

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy View Post
Ok for the title alone I have to give you something.

First off don't force it take your time because if you injure yourself you won't be able to have anal for a looong time believe me i manage to get my skin hurt there from being too harsh (a bit like splitting your lips) and it hurts like a bitch. In the bad way.

So first off I would like you to fit the biggest thing you can in your ass (biggest fitting dildo, safe household item etc), and fuck yourself with it for 15 minutes. Each day you do it again but you fuck yourself with it for 15 more minutes. That means on sunday, you'll get 1:45 of fucking. Keep in mind that if you get looser, you have to try and get a bigger item so that it still qualifies as "the biggest fitting thing".

And you'll do whatever people post next too of course.
Ooooooh you’ve definitely started off with a challenging one won’t be too hard at the start but as it goes on I can already tell my ass will be struggling. Can’t wait to see what 1.45 of fucking feels like don’t think I’ve ever managed to go that long and can’t wait to get started. Thanks for the advice as well will be sure to be careful don’t want my ass out of action on its most important week of the year so far

My name is Emily and I am nothing but a Sissy cumslut

FILL MY SISSY HOLE WITH CUM

Likes: spanking, anal, cum eating, pain, piss, scat, pee holding, enema, hookup
Limits: public, family, face, cam, illegal

Sex map
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f8045.78124692

Kik deeprav

Kik or pm me hookup and I will let you post an ad offering me to whoever you wish and you can organise the hookup only telling me where and when

PM Dares
deeprav is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal slut, gape, sissy