Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-28-2020, 06:38 PM   #1
Kah
Account Banned

Default Zombie Apocalypse Survival

Intro

Welcome to the end of the world, you start this story off alone, you have run out of rations and your weapons were lost when you escaped the hoard. You ran as far as you could until you happened upon a small city, within this city you can find several building still standing and you know that as soon as you find shelter you will need to rest. Tomorrow morning you can begin to scavenge for supplies so you can continue to survive.

City details
As far as you can see the undead population is relatively small in this city, there aren't large hoards roaming the streets, at most you can see packs of 3 or 4 shuffling through the streets. The City is heavily damaged, as most places are these days, but the buildings still in tact seem to be in the best condition you have seen in a very long time.

Mall
College
Hospital
Hotel
Library
Police Station

Character
Who is your character?
Basic appearance description:
Backstory (Optional)

How to Play
This roleplay will work out better with more people active, should your character come across another player then you can either choose to work together or you can fight, the loser of the fight becoming the slave of the winner, to do as they command whenever they command.

You need to remember to eat, sleep, and gather weapons to survive, with each update I will let you know the health stats of your character so you know what to scavenge for next. Alternatively you can offer trade with other players, with either your own belonging or a dare that you must complete.

For special character events, I will PM you directly so other players aren't aware of special changes that need to be made, a slave having a chance to escape for example.

How to begin

Provide details about your character, choose a building for them to seek refuge inside, wait for my update about how to continue.

Any questions then please PM me.

Have fun and don't die
<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 01:00 PM   #2
CrystalAngel

Oh, love apocalypse rolep-play, should be fun .

My character's name will be Samantha Davis. Age is 31. She's 5'11, longish jet black hair and a slender-medium build.

Bio: Samantha Davis before the apocalypse worked in law enforcement and as a private investigator. She is moderately skilled in fire-arm use and knows intermediate first-aid (below a nurse but higher than typical trained civilian). Her acquaintances also say she is a skilled cook.

After running for dear life from the prior town, Davis notices that she seems to have ended up near the a town center. Decided that it was a horrible idea to stay out in the open, she visit's the local police office decided it was the best place for anyone who was still alive to hold up and to check for any weapons that might still be there.

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Possible Punishments: Enemas, Humiliation, orgasm denial, and harsh spankings.

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
CrystalAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:52 PM   #3
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalAngel View Post
Oh, love apocalypse rolep-play, should be fun .

My character's name will be Samantha Davis. Age is 31. She's 5'11, longish jet black hair and a slender-medium build.

Bio: Samantha Davis before the apocalypse worked in law enforcement and as a private investigator. She is moderately skilled in fire-arm use and knows intermediate first-aid (below a nurse but higher than typical trained civilian). Her acquaintances also say she is a skilled cook.

After running for dear life from the prior town, Davis notices that she seems to have ended up near the a town center. Decided that it was a horrible idea to stay out in the open, she visit's the local police office decided it was the best place for anyone who was still alive to hold up and to check for any weapons that might still be there.
SAMANTHA DAVIS

Thinking that with this city being relatively small, Samantha thought that the Police station would be a good place to find a new weapon to defend herself with. After a quick search inside the 2 story building she found a handful of handguns locked behind sturdy bars and needs to find a key to open it to obtain them. She chooses to rest inside the office of the Police Captain, using the heavy desk as a barricade while lying down on the floor to recover after escaping the hoard.

TASK: Sleep on the floor tonight

Weapons: None
Hunger: 55
Thirst: 43
Energy:78
Hygiene: 34

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Last edited by Kah; 02-29-2020 at 02:54 PM.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:04 AM   #4
CrystalAngel

((Alright task completed successfully))

Wiping her eyes after a rather piss poor sleep due to the lack of a bed, Samantha looks around her. Things did not seem to have changed at first glance so she stayed laying down for a few more minutes. After summoning the will to get up, she got to work searching the Police Captain's desk to see if s/he left any keys or notes of interest behind.

Likes: Anal, oral, bondage, soft spanking, discrete public play, pet play, chastity, orgasm denial, hypnosis, light humiliation.

Limits: Scat, water sports, age play, fisting, blatant public play, full face pics

Equipment
: Vibrating butt plug, dildos, ovipositor, inflating dildo, flogger, collar, ball and ring gag, collar, cuffs, nipple clamps.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:30 AM   #5
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
((Alright task completed successfully))

Wiping her eyes after a rather piss poor sleep due to the lack of a bed, Samantha looks around her. Things did not seem to have changed at first glance so she stayed laying down for a few more minutes. After summoning the will to get up, she got to work searching the Police Captain's desk to see if s/he left any keys or notes of interest behind.
SAMANTHA

Searching around the room she discovered several framed photos that decorated the walls of the office. The Captain of this station was seen as an old balding man, losing his once athletic figure but still in decent enough shape. On his belt was a ring of keys, Samantha realizes that this may be her best option to getting to the guns.

She un-barricades the door and steps out into the empty bull-pen, listening for any shuffling of the undead. Methodically working her way around the building she station she finds the body of the Captain, unfortunately the barely recognizable body of the man is trapped inside a cell with 3 zombies inside, the flesh too dead for even these revenants to feast upon anymore.
"At least he was able to end his own life before coming one of them," she thinks to herself.
On the corpse's belt she can see the ring of keys, but there is no safe way to acquire them with his three cell mates reaching out to grab her with every move she makes.

Across the room she sees a master switch that will open all of the cells, but doing so will free the hungry zombies who will easily trap her in the dead end where the master switch lies.

How will you get the keys?

TASK: Handcuff yourself and place the key is a hard to reach place, acquire the key and free yourself before returning to this thread.

Hunger: 49
Thirst: 38
Energy:76
Hygiene: 30

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 03-01-2020, 09:33 AM   #6
Kah
Account Banned

PLAYER TIP

The "Hygiene" stat is very important for luring zombies to and away from you. The more you stink the more attracted the dead are to you, when your Hygiene is lower than 25 you will be a magnet for all of the dead in the area, it is safer to wash regularly and have clean clothes to avoid detection from the dead, the more your natural scent is masked the easier it is to survive.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 03-01-2020, 12:08 PM   #7
SgTRising

Who is your character: Phil McConnor

Basic appearance description: Atheltic build, 1,83 Meters height, a bit of facial hair, short brown hair with some springle of grey in it. a big scar on his back.

Backstory (Optional):
Phil was a casual human being. His wife divorced him for a rich guy. He usually just spend the day at work. He his handy with the technical things, especially with electronics.)After he work he visit a bar to drink 2-3 beer to head out home watch a movie and then go to sleep.
After the whole world went down to shit, his suvival instinct got very strong. He made some hard decisions leaving people behind who slow him or even killing other who wanted to rob he. He recently lost 2 comapnions on an zombieattack which he barly survived. Now all he has left are some clothes a little backpack with some cracker and one last bottle of water in it. He has a rope an a walking stick made out of iron.
So he walks into the direction where he heard of a city which might inhabitated some living human in it. Because with no one around he's soon gonna lose his might and go crazy

After multiple days running from the zombie, with supplies running low, Phil found this small city. He needed some food, new cloth (his have a lot of holes) and water! so he decides to go into the city, dodging zombies, sneaking around and searching, he finds a libary where he wants to rest for the night before its get to dark. Maybe he will find a good book in here.

( this seems like it could get pretty funny, pls excuse my bad english, never was a good writer, also hope this is a fine start for the story. Maybe i get better in Roleplay and writing while playing here and thanks for managing it)

Here to explore new things in life and enjoy it.

KiK is: SgTRising
SgTRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 01:22 PM   #8
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgTRising View Post
Who is your character: Phil McConnor

Basic appearance description: Atheltic build, 1,83 Meters height, a bit of facial hair, short brown hair with some springle of grey in it. a big scar on his back.

Backstory (Optional):
Phil was a casual human being. His wife divorced him for a rich guy. He usually just spend the day at work. He his handy with the technical things, especially with electronics.)After he work he visit a bar to drink 2-3 beer to head out home watch a movie and then go to sleep.
After the whole world went down to shit, his suvival instinct got very strong. He made some hard decisions leaving people behind who slow him or even killing other who wanted to rob he. He recently lost 2 comapnions on an zombieattack which he barly survived. Now all he has left are some clothes a little backpack with some cracker and one last bottle of water in it. He has a rope an a walking stick made out of iron.
So he walks into the direction where he heard of a city which might inhabitated some living human in it. Because with no one around he's soon gonna lose his might and go crazy

After multiple days running from the zombie, with supplies running low, Phil found this small city. He needed some food, new cloth (his have a lot of holes) and water! so he decides to go into the city, dodging zombies, sneaking around and searching, he finds a libary where he wants to rest for the night before its get to dark. Maybe he will find a good book in here.

( this seems like it could get pretty funny, pls excuse my bad english, never was a good writer, also hope this is a fine start for the story. Maybe i get better in Roleplay and writing while playing here and thanks for managing it)
PHIL

The Library was a smart idea, with its big strong doors and rows and rows of heavy shelves to use as makeshift barricades, this location seems like the perfect place to survive. So perfect in fact that others have already beaten you there. The Library was seemingly occupied by a large group of survivors, but all it takes is one bite for a strong community to crumble. Everywhere you turn you find more and more of the dead, you are silent enough to not alert any of the dead, but you're too far in now to turn around and escape, all you can hope for is to find somewhere safe to rest for the night, and then you can work on how you will escape tomorrow.

TASK: Flash behind someones back without them noticing.

Weapons: Iron Cane
Hunger: 58
Thirst: 32
Energy:54
Hygiene: 39

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 03-01-2020, 07:27 PM   #9
CrystalAngel

Completed my task, I had a very similar dare I said I would already do so I did that dare for your task. My completion post is in the following link https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=381274&page=2. Don't have handcuffs so used leather cuffs and padlocked them together.

(By the way should we roleplay after we complete a task or dare or no? Issue is that I'm not sure how you would want the scenario play out so decided not to roleplay on this specific task completion).

Equipment
Old 03-01-2020, 10:06 PM   #10
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Completed my task, I had a very similar dare I said I would already do so I did that dare for your task. My completion post is in the following link https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=381274&page=2. Don't have handcuffs so used leather cuffs and padlocked them together.

(By the way should we roleplay after we complete a task or dare or no? Issue is that I'm not sure how you would want the scenario play out so decided not to roleplay on this specific task completion).
Hi there, just play the game as you want to, if you find more fun roleplaying for the tasks then go right ahead.

Just make a choice about what your character does next to get your next task

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 03-01-2020, 11:33 PM   #11
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Name: Mark Bathus
Description: At about 5’8 Mark isn’t the tallest of people, what he lacks in height he makes up for in muscle. He has medium length red hair and while he was clean shaven he’s now growing out a beard.

Backstory: Mark married early at the age of 22, he had two children, aged 4 and 6. Mark always loved sport and was very active, going to the gym 3 times a week as well as rugby twice a week. He was a trainee nurse when this all started and so was at the hospital when this all started. He finds himself back there again now as he knows the layout of the building incredibly well

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:42 AM   #12
CrystalAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
SAMANTHA

Searching around the room she discovered several framed photos that decorated the walls of the office. The Captain of this station was seen as an old balding man, losing his once athletic figure but still in decent enough shape. On his belt was a ring of keys, Samantha realizes that this may be her best option to getting to the guns.

She un-barricades the door and steps out into the empty bull-pen, listening for any shuffling of the undead. Methodically working her way around the building she station she finds the body of the Captain, unfortunately the barely recognizable body of the man is trapped inside a cell with 3 zombies inside, the flesh too dead for even these revenants to feast upon anymore.
"At least he was able to end his own life before coming one of them," she thinks to herself.
On the corpse's belt she can see the ring of keys, but there is no safe way to acquire them with his three cell mates reaching out to grab her with every move she makes.

Across the room she sees a master switch that will open all of the cells, but doing so will free the hungry zombies who will easily trap her in the dead end where the master switch lies.

How will you get the keys?

TASK: Handcuff yourself and place the key is a hard to reach place, acquire the key and free yourself before returning to this thread.

Hunger: 49
Thirst: 38
Energy:76
Hygiene: 30
Samantha looks annoyed at the situation, taking a time to sit in a chair as she thinks the dilemma over. She needed the keys, but doing so could very easily get her killed...

However, using the master-switch was not an option. At least not from the start. Looking around, she looked for any stray police batons or at least a long wooden broomstick before implementing the rest of her plan.

After finding one, she went around the pushing desk after desk against the cage opening until she has made a well to do barricade. From inspection of the device, Samantha could tell that the automated bars would slide sideways to open instead of inward or outward.

After barricading the cage opening with various large objects such as desks and file cabinets, she took a moment to rest and prepare for the next step.

Carefully, Samantha reinspected any other cages in the same room to make sure none of them had the infected or any other dead. And if clear she would press the button, opening up the cage doors including the barricaded cage.

She could immediately hear the shaggy dead burst into cries action as they started trying to push up against the barricade moving her into action. She would run up to the cage and trying to unhook the keys while they were distracted. If any noticed her return and tried to lunge while she was trying to get the keys, she would swat them away with her improvised weapon.

After getting the keys she would either run to the control panel to press the master key switch to close the cell if her barricade held up...or if the infected manage to get half-way out she would run to to the entrance she got into the bullpen from and close the door, blocking the handle from being turned.

Afterwards she would make her way to the weapons locker to get her just reward for her escapades. Her heart finally starting to calm down as she makes her way to it.

((If I can get another action after going to weapons locker, I'll choose to search the break room of the station for any food left))

Equipment
Old 03-02-2020, 07:15 AM   #13
submissive.boy5

This thread looks really fun, so here we go.

Character name: Dio.

Description: 20 years, white, short blonde hair and wear a gold jacket, 1.85m tall and an athletic body.

Initial location: College.

Bio: Dio used to live at a poor neighborhood where tried to survive since was a kid and his father let his family alone. He used to live with his mother Lisa and brother Jonathan. Jonathan always was the good brother, nevertheless the brothers never being very close, they respect each other. Living more time in the streets than in home, Dio wake up in a hotel room wich don't remember how ended up there with screams from the corridor. Being caught in the middle of the zombie crisis, Dio made a way to his home just to find his mother turned. Dio ended the suffer of his mom and goes to the near city college to find about his brother Jonathan who study there.
Likes : nudity, control, exposure, cbt, masturbation, dice dares, orgasm control, cum control, hypnosis and I'm willing to try things
Dislikes: cum eating, blackmail (maybe)
Limits : messy, extreme pain, family/friends involved, public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, corporal modifications, destruction of my property, ID.
submissive.boy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 02:07 AM   #14
unreme

name: Jake makaky
age 29
i look like average guy with muscles
wearing ripped shirt and pants that got cut under my ass showing my ass
no underwear it happens when i was trying to escape from zombie and i tripped and fall down
I'm math teacher
location college
that's for now if something new i don't like it
i will add it later
unreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 03:53 AM   #15
SgTRising

Phil tried to sneak around the zombies in the libary. But as he walk he dripped over a big book and cumble. . So i had to run threw the Libary since the surviver thought u gonna rob them atfer a quick chase i found a widow where i could escape, but outside i got followed by a group of three zombies. Panicly with very less dailyight left i run threw the streets. i got lucky this time leaving the pack of zombies behind and finding an abandon house (everything lootet) to atleast stay the night.
Before i for a sleep in attic i check my inventory, i have lost my iron cane. So i finish my last reserve of water and crackers and head to sleep.
Entering a restless sleep after the long chase

(note, i havent flashed behind someone back)

Here to explore new things in life and enjoy it.

KiK is: SgTRising

Last edited by SgTRising; 03-04-2020 at 03:08 PM.
SgTRising is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk