Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2015, 07:08 PM   #1
Sissywannabe

Default Sissy life On Deck

Hey guys I'm starting a new story based on some of my personal fantasies, please pm me with any and all ideas as well as dares. Please comment all advice as this is my first story. Please excuse all grammar mistakes and please be pacient as I will only be able to write in my free time while on my phone.

It was my first day on the SS Fem, it was my first time ever on a cruise ship, but I won a free semester so I decided to take it. I felt as if it would be a fresh start as I wasn't the most popular or cool kid in school and a month on a cruise ship was sure to change it.
My name is Logan, I'm a sophomore and am only 5 foot three, the shortest in my whole grade. I run cross country and an extremely skinny because of it, great for being on a cruise.
As I was packing for my semester on the water and getting ready for all of the girls in their bikinis I started fantasizing about my adventures abroad, all of the different countries were sure to be awesome, but even better was the boat, it was huge with hundreds of rooms and four decks!!! As I walked up to it the first time I couldn't believe how big it was. I took a deep breath and walked aboard, I couldn't believe it, everywhere I looked there was something new, finally I reached the top deck which was reserved for the students and their activities, it had its own rooms, pool and classroom. I headed to the classroom to meet everyone, but when I walked in I could not believe my luck, the teacher was drop dead gorgeous but didn't even compare to get students, all of which were beautiful women, many blonde with dark tan skin.
But when I walked in every girl ran to me, it was I first time for me, I felt super hot, but then found out I won a free semester on an all girls school. I knew this would be the start of a great semester!!!
Sissywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissywannabe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk