Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-12-2021, 04:14 AM   #46
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I hope everyone is having fun! You're almost halfway done!
Old 10-13-2021, 12:47 PM   #47
Sinde

So i've had some problems with cage so i had to continue with symbolic denial... it went just fine and all until i did humping task to edge... and i just got a bit too close and i stopped but couldn't hold back.. it was a ruined orgasm but it still messed with my head so it was a fail to me i came normally one more time after that so i failed... even though i really wanted to do it... honestly kinda sad and dissapointed in myself i only lasted like 9-10 days. Now i think it is fair for you to decide my faith... punish me... deny me once again for any amount of time or other tasks anything really you feel like would be for me. you can ask me for kinks if that helps or anything. Feel free to message me here or kik: D3nko0
Btw i think if i wasn't allowed to touch at all i could do it and teasing was fine too... but edging is kinda really playing with edge...
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 01:38 PM   #48
DoublemintFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
I hope everyone is having fun! You're almost halfway done!
This is a great dare! I have been locked since October 1st but have not been very diligent in spinning the wheel. On a flipside, I am here for the long haul through January 1st - so there will be plenty of opportunities.

Overall, the horniness peaked around October 5th, and I can't say that it has decreased. Although the morning erections have become less intense. A couple of times I had to take cool showers to relief the pressure of an erection.

Here are a couple of daily updates:

Oct. 12 Attempt to get hard three times throughout the day.
My cage allows me to get semi-hard, which tugs down on the cage. All 3 times I used a Hitachi wand to vibrate the cage. This causes my cock to swell and push through even the smallest openings in the cage. At this point I leak slightly.

Oct. 13. See how many edges you can manage in a single day.
The Hitachi want gives me the best stimulation that has a chance of reaching an edge, but the truth it that I had to keep the stimulation going for at least 20 minutes before there is even a remote possibility of reaching at edge. Today I spent about an hour at it, spread over a couple of sessions, and was only able to get close to the edge once. This is definitely not a set up where many edges are possible - or at least, where they are easy to achieve.

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
GD Password: applesauce
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 07:48 AM   #49
Nylon-lover321
Baby Member

“I commit to staying locked and completing the hard difficulty”. I hope this is reciting this year as I would love to be a part of it.
Nylon-lover321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 12:23 PM   #50
MizLori

“I MizLori commit to staying locked and completing the Locktober Wheel Challenge on Team New Year difficulty”.

I would love a female or trans virtual key-holder, sorry belts need to come of frequently for cleaning.

Lori
MizLori is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, chance, chastity, locktober, wheel decide