Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-06-2019, 09:06 PM   #121
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Please roll

Hi Sandy

I lost a dare to r0ver.
So could you please roll me a dare in every Catagory. And yes I know that means I’ll be doing 2 from Catagory 12 as the roll from Catagory 2 defaults there

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 02:49 AM   #122
SophieGee

That escalated quivkly, lol! My friends deffo think I'm a slut now..
Before hitting the club me and the girls were over at a mates house drinking so we were pretty pissed before we got there. Got a few comments from the girls on what I was wearing - my skirt didn't really cover anything unless I stood dead still I've only worn it a couple of times and then it was with thick tights. My titd are quite small so they didn't fall out of the top, but apparently it was basically see through under the lights in the club
My bestie thought it hilarious when I told her about the dare and told everyone in the club i was wanting cock. I got a lot of attention, especially as there were a couple of groups in stag nights.
Me and a couple of Geordie lads for chucked out after i made them get their cocks out., Lol! Ended up back at theirs getting fucked silly.
It was only when I went lo leave that I realised I'd left my cost at the club. Had to the walk of shame and then get a bus to mine at 8 in the morning practically naked.
SophieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:02 AM   #123
subforfun86

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
So due to a bet I lost. I have to do this
For the next 2 weeks. If anyone asks me to roll for them on this dice dar. Once they post their results. I will do the same dare they did and post as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieGee View Post
That escalated quivkly, lol! My friends deffo think I'm a slut now..
Before hitting the club me and the girls were over at a mates house drinking so we were pretty pissed before we got there. Got a few comments from the girls on what I was wearing - my skirt didn't really cover anything unless I stood dead still I've only worn it a couple of times and then it was with thick tights. My titd are quite small so they didn't fall out of the top, but apparently it was basically see through under the lights in the club
My bestie thought it hilarious when I told her about the dare and told everyone in the club i was wanting cock. I got a lot of attention, especially as there were a couple of groups in stag nights.
Me and a couple of Geordie lads for chucked out after i made them get their cocks out., Lol! Ended up back at theirs getting fucked silly.
It was only when I went lo leave that I realised I'd left my cost at the club. Had to the walk of shame and then get a bus to mine at 8 in the morning practically naked.
Be truthful about yourself, doing this dare kind of does make you a slut, in a good way of course It also sounds like it will not be the last time your doing this dare.
Looking forward to seeing Sandy's post as well...
Old 04-07-2019, 07:33 AM   #124
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Roll for subforfun

Hi Sub

I rolled Catagory 11
Dare number 5

Have fun. When you done post you results and I will do the dare and post

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:46 AM   #125
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Rolls for Shaaleen

Hi Shaaleen

Rolls

Catagory 2 (defaults to 12)
Roll 3

Catagory 3
Roll 1

Catagory 4
Roll 1

Catagory 5
Roll 3

Catagory 6
Roll 2

Catagory 7
Roll 5

Catagory 8
Roll 1

Catagory 9
Roll 6

Catagory 10
Roll 3

Catagory 11
Roll 1

Catagory 12
Roll 4

Have fun

As you do each dare post and I will then do that dare and post

Old 04-07-2019, 08:22 AM   #126
SlaveFloris

Quote:
Hi slavefloras. Please do this dare and post your results. Once you have posted I will also do the dare and post here

Your dare is

CATAGORY 7
DARE 3

Have fun

If you don’t drive. This defaults to CATEGORY 2 DARE 3
As I don't drive it became the following task:
"3 – Head out to the bar, look for the biggest girl who is alone, and offer to buy her a drink, then try and talk her into going home with you for the night."

So I went to the bar yesterday (Saturday evening), and sought out the 'biggest' girl. Wasn't sure if that meant in height or what measurement to look at biggest. Anyhow, I found a girl that looked was somewhat bigger than any of the other girls in the bar and bought her a drink followed by flirting with her for a while. Complimenting her, listening to her day and everything else which she wanted to tell me (as she was already a bit drunk it wasn't very much coherent but nevertheless she seemed to appreciate having someone to talk to). After flirting a little more and buying her another drink we went outside for a smoke, she said she didn't want to make it too late. So I figured either I had to ask her to come home with me now or start again with someone else, hoping that she meant that her statement was an implicate 'take me away' I asked her if she wanted to come home with me for the night. She accepted and we cycled home to my place (I'm from the Netherlands and yes everyone bikes here). She did tell me that she did not want to do anything else then just have a cup of tea (which I proposed in the effort to take her home).

Finally arrived at my place she turned out to be rather drunk, I suppose it took some time before the alcohol kicked in. So I decided that it was best not to seek for anything more for the night or pursue sex with her whilst she was in such a drunk state. So we did have tea and she already fell half asleep.

So I brought her to my bed not too long after letting her sleep there whilst I slept on the couch that night and made her breakfast this morning having a somewhat awkward morning before letting her out.
SlaveFloris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:22 PM   #127
GetdareJordan
getDare Sweetheart

I'll do this if Sandy rolls for me
Ill take 3 dares also!

Willing to try: Full Public

Limits: Sending Pics and vids over the internet, Permanent Marks, Scat Eating, Incest (with anyone but my sister, and nothing taboo with her), Social Suicide, Blood

My Toys!
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92158

Send Me Dares Here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387694

My BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/UfWLMeZn

Unowned, not looking for a dom

F/19

Last edited by GetdareJordan; 04-07-2019 at 07:40 PM.
GetdareJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 01:10 PM   #128
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Roll for getdarejorden

Hi jorden

I rolled Catagory 5
Dare 5

Then Catagory 8
Dare 1

Catagory 11
Dare 4

Have fun. Once you post each dare. I will do it and post

Old 04-08-2019, 02:32 PM   #129
r0ver
getDare Addict

BTW the terms of the bet is that Sandy will do this for any dice dare not in her limits or that is exclusively for men. So if there's a dice dare you want to do, send her a pm and get her to roll for you AS well as posting in the thread
Quote:
Hi

So due to a bet I lost. I have to do this
For the next 2 weeks. If anyone asks me to roll for them on this dice dar. Once they post their results. I will do the same dare they did and post as well.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:46 PM   #130
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Sophie’s dare

Hi

So after doing the drive thrus last night.
I went dancing. I was wearing a button up top. With only the bottem 2 bottens done and a micro mini skirt. I danced with 3 guys and nothing happened. Then
I danced with a guy and as we went on the floor a slow dance came on. So I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went around my back. As we were swaying to the music. I felt his hands start to move downwards. I did not stop him and soon he was feeling up my ass. Then he reached under my skirt to find no panties. He then moved 1 hand around the front and started stroking my clit.

He started fingering me. After he worked on me for 4 dances. I thanked him. I did not get to my seat and another guy approached. He started on my breasts and undid my last 2 buttons. Well it went on all night. Guy after guy feeling me up. A few took my hand and put them on their crotch. I stroked them. At the end of the night a good looking guy asked if I wanted to go home with him. I did and the sex was wonderful. Probably because I was so horny by then

Old 04-11-2019, 04:47 PM   #131
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Done

So I was at the pool today. I swam my laps. The sat in the hot pool. It was bubbling nicely and I slipped a hand inside my bikini bottoms and masterbate. It only took me about 3 or 4 minutes to cum. It was exciting as there were 2 older gentleman sitting across from me. I don’t think they reLized what I was doing

Old 04-11-2019, 04:51 PM   #132
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dare 3 in group 5

Hi

Went to the mall. They have these booths. I went in. Put on a mask and opened my top. Put in the money and it flashed I adjust slightly lift my breasts with my hands. Then when 4 were taken. I took off mask. Closed my top walked out and away from the booth

Old 04-11-2019, 05:01 PM   #133
liana

Default sex dare

Gosh I am stuck with he number 1 in the sex dares! Three poeple in a row is verry hard:$
I will teach and guide you through your sexuality by gently instructing you and assisting you during relaxing masturbation sessions. You won’t see my face but you will hear my voice. I believe it is okay to have intimate needs and I will enjoy helping you relieve stress.

Personality
Gentle, kind, caring, cuddling, opened

My soft spot Hookups
Email [email protected]
Instagram lianadublo
eblue Liana
liana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 12:45 AM   #134
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Default Would like to roll

I would like to roll for some girls
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:41 PM   #135
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Shaaleens pool dare

Hi

Went to the pool last night late. Adults only time. Got in the hot tub. Reached down and started masterbating I came really quickly. It felt nice in the water. There was no one in the hot tub with me but two other girls came into the tub just after a cum

The following user says Thank You to sandy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk