Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-17-2024, 03:01 PM   #1
jiim

Default Solo clothespegs zipper

Hi,

This is something I'm doing right now as I type, and the anticipation is killing me.

It combines 2 things with a heavy object (a tin of paint in my case),
1. An ice time-lock. In my case, I took the two loose ends of a shoelace, put them both in the same ice-cube to freeze. The only thing keeping the two loose ends together is the ice around them, i.e. when the ice melts, the lock 'releases'.
2. A clothespegs zipper. This is where you attach clothespegs to a part of your body (10 clothespegs to my balls in my case), and thread a shoelace through each clothespeg. You would then normally pull at the shoelace to pull off all the clothespegs.

I've played with clothespegs zipper on my balls a few times before - they're always 'fun', and hurt like hell. The problem with solo play like this though is that you know when you're going to pull on the zipper. I wanted to find an easy way where I wouldn't know when the clothespegs zipper would be pulled.

I have set everything up so that the ice time-lock is holding the tin of paint off the ground. The clothespeg zipper is also tied to the paint tin using the shoelace. At the moment, the ice time-lock is taking the weight of the tin of paint. When the lock releases, the weight of the tin will be transferred to the shoelace connected to the clothespeg zipper, and all the clothespegs will be pulled off. Evil, right?

I've been sat here for around 25 minutes so far, my balls are quite sore just from the clothespegs and I am not looking forward to them being pulled off.

How long will I be waiting for?

Edit: Took 50 minutes in the end, much longer than I was expecting, and it hurt... a lot!

kik: pantyboynow

Likes: Underwear+penis inspections, edging, orgasm control, crossdressing (Panty and bra humiliation is always welcome when I'm active on kik).
Dislikes: cbt (ball/dick slapping, clothespegs, etc), ass spanking.
Limits: Anal, face, all the usual stuff.

Last edited by jiim; 02-17-2024 at 03:25 PM.
jiim is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jiim for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk