Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-26-2024, 06:32 PM   #1
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Default Frosty's Dungeon

FOR FEMALE SUBS/SLAVES ONLY

Any Female Subs or Slaves looking for custom tasks, please answer all questions below. If you are new to the BDSM scene or exploring your likes, dislikes, and limits, please state that as part of the first question.

QUESTIONS FOR CUSTOM TASKS:

[01] What is your level of experience with BDSM?

[02] Where will you be doing the task?

[03] How long do you have to complete the task?

[04] Is the task for fun, for punishment, or to push your limits? (If for punishment, explain why you need to be punished.)

[05] Do you want to task to be private, semi-private, semi-public, or public?

[06] Can the task involve other people? If so, explain who can be involved.

[07] Please state your likes (those things you will always do), your dislikes (those things you will do, but won't like doing them), and your limits (those things you will never do).

[08] What areas of your body should be the primary focus of abuse? arms, asshole, back, body, butt-cheeks, clit, feet, fingers, hands, legs, mouth, neck, nipples, pussy , soles of feet, thighs, throat, tits, or other (explain).

[09] What areas of your body MUST be excluded from abuse? arms, asshole, back, body, butt-cheeks, clit, feet, fingers, hands, legs, mouth, neck, nipples, pussy , soles of feet, thighs, throat, tits, or other (explain).

[10] What level of abuse do you require? mild, moderate, extreme, or torture?

[11] What type of penetration is allowed during the task? Anal? Oral? Vaginal?

[12] Should the task include a certain degree of humiliation? (Rate the humiliation level on a scale of 0 to 10)

[13] Should the task include a certain degree of pain? (Rate the pain level on a scale of 0 to 10)

[14] Should the task include a certain degree of risk? (Rate the risk level on a scale of 0 to 10)

[15] What sex toys or household items do you have available for penetration?

[16] What implements or household items do you have available for impact play?

[17] What BDSM gear or household items do you have available for bondage?

[18] What other items/toys do you have available for the task?

[19] What things do you have available to use as coatings? (IE: Toothpaste, Tiger-Balm, Hot Sauce, Icy-Hot, etc.)

[20] Do you have the option of being allowed to edge during the task?

[21] Do you have the option of being allowed to orgasm during the task?

[22] Do you enjoy being forced to orgasm repeatedly during a task?

[23] Do you have any other issues or concerns that must be taken into consideration?

[24] Do you have any other comments or suggestions to help me plan your task?

[25] PROOF: Are you willing to post or sent a detailed report of the task to me?

[26] PROOF: Are you willing to email photos taken during the task to me?
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 04:24 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

This task is for PainMePlease, the first wayward sole to step into Frosty's Dungeon and be brave enough to ask for one of my endurance tasks. She wanted to focus mainly on tit and nipple torture, but could also include orgasm control, edging, and some spanking. For good measure, I also threw in some clit torture, to go with the edging she hates so much. She was even more courageous to ask for the session to last for at least a couple of hours. I have had the pleasure of tormenting and punishing her in the past, so I know she is one for punishment.

[01] REQUIRED: Binder Clips, Charging Cable, Clothespins, Electrical Cord, Hairbrush, Hitachi Wand, Ice Cubes, Make-Up Brush, Paddle, Rope, Rubber Bands, Shoe Laces, Timer, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Vibrator, Wooden Spoon.

[02] NOTE: If you have an orgasm at any point during this task before you are given permission to do so, you must start over from the very beginning and do it all again until you can complete the task without cumming. If you want to cum, you need to earn that blissful moment.

[03] So, the first thing I want you to do is go to your bedroom and strip naked. You should be naked with your wet pussy and tits exposed at all times, and that clit of yours needs to be swollen and throbbing until it hurts so much that you can't touch it.

[04] Now that those huge tits are exposed, it is time to give those hard nipples the abuse they crave. So grab hold of each nipple firmly between your fingers, then squeeze, twist, and pull very hard on both your nipples for 2 minutes.

[05] When that is done, take those hard nipples in your mouth and bite and suck on them for 2 minutes each, then put one clothespins on each nipple, and 6 more spread out over each of your tits.

[06] No doubt your nipples are rock hard, so it time to abuse your pussy and ass a little. So, as a small warm up, get on your bed and using an implement of your choice, spank each butt-cheek 25 times, then spank your pussy 25 times, then hit your clit 15 times. You legs should be spread wide open, and each slap should hurt and curl your toes.

[07] Once that little handwork it done, lie down naked on your bed. Start rubbing that greedy pussy and clit with your hand for 10 minutes, and edge as many times as you can during that time. After reaching an edge, slap your clit 10 times with your hand, before continuing. You are not allowed to cum. You didn't really think that you earned the right to cum already did you?

[08] When the time is up, if any clothespins are still left on your tits and nipples, hit them off with the wooden spoon, before continuing.

[09] Now grab your hairbrush and spank each of your tits 50 times, then hit directly to each of your nipples 25 more times, then to the underside of each tit 25 times. I bet by now you're already dripping wet, but still ready to be used and abused some more.

[10] By now, I assume your clit and nipples are craving even more attention, so coat both your nipples and your clit with toothpaste, then scrub your clit and both nipples very hard with a toothbrush using a lot of pressure for 5 minutes each. Yup, that IS going to hurt! So suck in some air through those clenched teeth, and rub that little fucker until it hurts so good!

[11] When done of the scrubbing, get 2 ice cubes and put them on your nipples and hold them there until they have melted completely.

[12] Using a rubber band, administer 75 high-intensity snaps to each nipples using a hard pull back, then for a little more excitement, administer 25 high-intensity snaps to directly to your clit using a hard pull back.

[13] Now after all that fun, grab some clothespins and some rubber bands. Put a clothespin on the tip of each nipple, then wrap the part clamping your nipple tightly with a rubber band, do the same with your clit.

[14] With the clothespins in place, grab the charging cable from your phone and fold it in half.

[15] Using folded charging cable, whip each of you tits 35 times, then whip the underside of each of your tits 25 times, then whip your pussy 15 times each with the cable.

[16] When done, pull the clothespins off both your nipples at the same time without opening them, then remove the one from your clit, and lay on your bed again.

[17] As if you weren't horny enough by now, I now want you to grab your vibe and put it on its highest setting, then lay on your bed with your knees bent, and your legs spread wide apart.

[18] Using the vibe, slowly draw 200 small circles around your clit using a lot of pressure. You must come as close to your clot as possible, but do not touch it. You must count each circle out loud as you do them. You are not allowed to cum!

[19] When the circles are done, use your hand to edge your wet and greedy pussy to an orgasm as many times as you can for 10 minutes. Every time you reach an edge, remove your hand and whack your pussy and clit with the wooden spoon 10 times, before continuing. You are not allowed to cum!

[20] When the edges are done, using the wood spoon to deliver 25 very hard hits to your pussy, 25 very hard hits directly to your clit, 25 very hard hits to each inner thigh, 25 very hard hits to the sole of each foot, 50 very hard hits to each tit and nipple.

[21] No doubt your pussy is starting to drip, so it time to now focus more abuse on your tits and nipple again. So, get some rope and tightly tie your tits together, then put a binder clamp on each of your nipples and tie them together with shoe lace or string.

[22] Now grab hold of both your tits hard as you can, and start massaging and stretching them very roughly for a few minutes. When finished, grab hold of the binder clips and pull your tits up by the clips. Then twist and turn and pull on those binder clips hard. Yes, that's gonna hurt and your nipples are probably red and swollen by now.

[23] Using your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm again and as soon as you reach the edge, grab hold of the lace attached to the binder clips and then off both your nipples at the same time. You are not allowed to cum!

[24] Remove the rope from your tits, then flick and twist your red and swollen nipples very vigorously with your fingers. Tug hard on both your nipples, pulling your tits downward and sending you in an ecstasy at the mixture of pleasure and pain. Then stretch your aching nipples, pulling them as hard as possible, gasping with the pain and whimpering. Then take one tit in your hand and fold it up to your mouth, then suck on it and bite the nipple hard for 2 minutes, before doing the same with the other one for 2 minutes.

[25] When you have finished the nipple biting, put a clothespin on each nipple, and 10 more spread out over each tit. Now grab the wooden spoon again and whack off each and every clothespin, then repeat this step 2 more times. Oh fuck yeah! That's a lot of ouchie!

[26] Using the electrical cord folded it in half to whip your ass hard 25 times on each butt-cheek, then give your back 25 hard hits, then each tit and nipple 25 times, and then the underside of each tit 25 times.

[27] I bet that nasty little clit of yours is swollen and throbbing by now, and you are dying to cum soooooo fucking bad! I am sure you are feeling the effects of all the torment by now. Trust me, I know your pussy is screaming to cum, but I am not done with you quite yet.

[28] So, reach down and spread your slick pussy lips wide open. Lube up a finger with your pussy juices, then draw 100 circles around your clit with your finger without stopping, using firm pressure. While circling, your finger must get as close to your clit as it can, but must not touch it. (You just call me a prick? LOL)

[29] When the circles are done, take a very soft brush (like a make-up brush), and get back on your bed with your legs spread wide. Now use the make-up brush to tease and brush circles around your clit for 10 minutes. I bet your thighs are no doubt now slick from your dripping juices, and your delirious with wanton pleasure.

[30] Now it's time to get your reward, so get your Hitachi wand and put it on it highest setting then set your timer for 45 minutes. Hold the wand against your clit and have as many orgasm as you can within those 45 minutes. If you have to remove the wand at any point, then you must stop.

[31] If you did not make it the full 45 minutes in the last step, you must multiple the minutes that remained on the timer by 10. Now grab your large paddle and whack each of your ass cheeks and both of your tits very hard the number of times calculated.

[32] Now it is time for you to sit down and write up a nice detailed report for me, but the entire time you are writing, you will remain naked while replying, because you should be completely naked when talking to their superiors. Please post your report to this thread.

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 01-31-2024 at 12:02 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 01-31-2024, 04:59 PM   #3
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
This task is for PainMePlease, the first wayward sole to step into Frosty's Dungeon and be brave enough to ask for one of my endurance tasks. She wanted to focus mainly on tit and nipple torture, but could also include orgasm control, edging, and some spanking. For good measure, I also threw in some clit torture, to go with the edging she hates so much. She was even more courageous to ask for the session to last for at least a couple of hours. I have had the pleasure of tormenting and punishing her in the past, so I know she is one for punishment.

[01] REQUIRED: Binder Clips, Charging Cable, Clothespins, Electrical Cord, Hairbrush, Hitachi Wand, Ice Cubes, Make-Up Brush, Paddle, Rope, Rubber Bands, Shoe Laces, Timer, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Vibrator, Wooden Spoon.

[02] NOTE: If you have an orgasm at any point during this task before you are given permission to do so, you must start over from the very beginning and do it all again until you can complete the task without cumming. If you want to cum, you need to earn that blissful moment.

[03] So, the first thing I want you to do is go to your bedroom and strip naked. You should be naked with your wet pussy and tits exposed at all times, and that clit of yours needs to be swollen and throbbing until it hurts so much that you can't touch it.

[04] Now that those huge tits are exposed, it is time to give those hard nipples the abuse they crave. So grab hold of each nipple firmly between your fingers, then squeeze, twist, and pull very hard on both your nipples for 2 minutes.

[05] When that is done, take those hard nipples in your mouth and bite and suck on them for 2 minutes each, then put one clothespins on each nipple, and 6 more spread out over each of your tits.

[06] No doubt your nipples are rock hard, so it time to abuse your pussy and ass a little. So, as a small warm up, get on your bed and using an implement of your choice, spank each butt-cheek 25 times, then spank your pussy 25 times, then hit your clit 15 times. You legs should be spread wide open, and each slap should hurt and curl your toes.

[07] Once that little handwork it done, lie down naked on your bed. Start rubbing that greedy pussy and clit with your hand for 10 minutes, and edge as many times as you can during that time. After reaching an edge, slap your clit 10 times with your hand, before continuing. You are not allowed to cum. You didn't really think that you earned the right to cum already did you?

[08] When the time is up, if any clothespins are still left on your tits and nipples, hit them off with the wooden spoon, before continuing.

[09] Now grab your hairbrush and spank each of your tits 50 times, then hit directly to each of your nipples 25 more times, then to the underside of each tit 25 times. I bet by now you're already dripping wet, but still ready to be used and abused some more.

[10] By now, I assume your clit and nipples are craving even more attention, so coat both your nipples and your clit with toothpaste, then scrub your clit and both nipples very hard with a toothbrush using a lot of pressure for 5 minutes each. Yup, that IS going to hurt! So suck in some air through those clenched teeth, and rub that little fucker until it hurts so good!

[11] When done of the scrubbing, get 2 ice cubes and put them on your nipples and hold them there until they have melted completely.

[12] Using a rubber band, administer 75 high-intensity snaps to each nipples using a hard pull back, then for a little more excitement, administer 25 high-intensity snaps to directly to your clit using a hard pull back.

[13] Now after all that fun, grab some clothespins and some rubber bands. Put a clothespin on the tip of each nipple, then wrap the part clamping your nipple tightly with a rubber band, do the same with your clit.

[14] With the clothespins in place, grab the charging cable from your phone and fold it in half.

[15] Using folded charging cable, whip each of you tits 35 times, then whip the underside of each of your tits 25 times, then whip your pussy 15 times each with the cable.

[16] When done, pull the clothespins off both your nipples at the same time without opening them, then remove the one from your clit, and lay on your bed again.

[17] As if you weren't horny enough by now, I now want you to grab your vibe and put it on its highest setting, then lay on your bed with your knees bent, and your legs spread wide apart.

[18] Using the vibe, slowly draw 200 small circles around your clit using a lot of pressure. You must come as close to your clot as possible, but do not touch it. You must count each circle out loud as you do them. You are not allowed to cum!

[19] When the circles are done, use your hand to edge your wet and greedy pussy to an orgasm as many times as you can for 10 minutes. Every time you reach an edge, remove your hand and whack your pussy and clit with the wooden spoon 10 times, before continuing. You are not allowed to cum!

[20] When the edges are done, using the wood spoon to deliver 25 very hard hits to your pussy, 25 very hard hits directly to your clit, 25 very hard hits to each inner thigh, 25 very hard hits to the sole of each foot, 50 very hard hits to each tit and nipple.

[21] No doubt your pussy is starting to drip, so it time to now focus more abuse on your tits and nipple again. So, get some rope and tightly tie your tits together, then put a binder clamp on each of your nipples and tie them together with shoe lace or string.

[22] Now grab hold of both your tits hard as you can, and start massaging and stretching them very roughly for a few minutes. When finished, grab hold of the binder clips and pull your tits up by the clips. Then twist and turn and pull on those binder clips hard. Yes, that's gonna hurt and your nipples are probably red and swollen by now.

[23] Using your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm again and as soon as you reach the edge, grab hold of the lace attached to the binder clips and then off both your nipples at the same time. You are not allowed to cum!

[24] Remove the rope from your tits, then flick and twist your red and swollen nipples very vigorously with your fingers. Tug hard on both your nipples, pulling your tits downward and sending you in an ecstasy at the mixture of pleasure and pain. Then stretch your aching nipples, pulling them as hard as possible, gasping with the pain and whimpering. Then take one tit in your hand and fold it up to your mouth, then suck on it and bite the nipple hard for 2 minutes, before doing the same with the other one for 2 minutes.

[25] When you have finished the nipple biting, put a clothespin on each nipple, and 10 more spread out over each tit. Now grab the wooden spoon again and whack off each and every clothespin, then repeat this step 2 more times. Oh fuck yeah! That's a lot of ouchie!

[26] Using the electrical cord folded it in half to whip your ass hard 25 times on each butt-cheek, then give your back 25 hard hits, then each tit and nipple 25 times, and then the underside of each tit 25 times.

[27] I bet that nasty little clit of yours is swollen and throbbing by now, and you are dying to cum soooooo fucking bad! I am sure you are feeling the effects of all the torment by now. Trust me, I know your pussy is screaming to cum, but I am not done with you quite yet.

[28] So, reach down and spread your slick pussy lips wide open. Lube up a finger with your pussy juices, then draw 100 circles around your clit with your finger without stopping, using firm pressure. While circling, your finger must get as close to your clit as it can, but must not touch it. (You just call me a prick? LOL)

[29] When the circles are done, take a very soft brush (like a make-up brush), and get back on your bed with your legs spread wide. Now use the make-up brush to tease and brush circles around your clit for 10 minutes. I bet your thighs are no doubt now slick from your dripping juices, and your delirious with wanton pleasure.

[30] Now it's time to get your reward, so get your Hitachi wand and put it on it highest setting then set your timer for 45 minutes. Hold the wand against your clit and have as many orgasm as you can within those 45 minutes. If you have to remove the wand at any point, then you must stop.

[31] If you did not make it the full 45 minutes in the last step, you must multiple the minutes that remained on the timer by 10. Now grab your large paddle and whack each of your ass cheeks and both of your tits very hard the number of times calculated.

[32] Now it is time for you to sit down and write up a nice detailed report for me, but the entire time you are writing, you will remain naked while replying, because you should be completely naked when talking to their superiors. Please post your report to this thread.
Oh my... Mr. Frosty... this will be a challenge for sure. But I think I'm ready for it and ready to push myself. That 45 minutes is going to be HARD!!!! I will definitely report back once I have completed the task.
Thank you for putting in your time and energy into this task.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:40 PM   #4
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@Painmeplease ... no need to thank me ... knowing you'll be a dripping, horny mess by the end of it is thanks enough. Make sure you have plenty of towels under you and your flood insurance is paid up. Have fun!
Old 02-01-2024, 12:33 AM   #5
Nightshade.

[01] What is your level of experience with BDSM?
3 years almost but only online and on and off thung. Kind of still pushing and exploring.

[02] Where will you be doing the task?
In my hostel room, when roommate is not there.

[03] How long do you have to complete the task?
Around 2 hours. If more is required I will set my time around that, no issues.

[04] Is the task for fun, for punishment, or to push your limits? (If for punishment, explain why you need to be punished.)
Fun

[05] Do you want to task to be private, semi-private, semi-public, or public?
Private

[06] Can the task involve other people? If so, explain who can be involved
No

[07] Please state your likes (those things you will always do), your dislikes (those things you will do, but won't like doing them), and your limits (those things you will never do).
Please refer signature

[08] What areas of your body should be the primary focus of abuse? arms, asshole, back, body, butt-cheeks, clit, feet, fingers, hands, legs, mouth, neck, nipples, pussy , soles of feet, thighs, throat, tits, or other (explain).
Any

[09] What areas of your body MUST be excluded from abuse? arms, asshole, back, body, butt-cheeks, clit, feet, fingers, hands, legs, mouth, neck, nipples, pussy , soles of feet, thighs, throat, tits, or other (explain).
None

[10] What level of abuse do you require? mild, moderate, extreme, or torture?
Mild would be wise choice but torture me please

[11] What type of penetration is allowed during the task? Anal? Oral? Vaginal?
None

[12] Should the task include a certain degree of humiliation? (Rate the humiliation level on a scale of 0 to 10)
Around 5 (can push till 7-8)

[13] Should the task include a certain degree of pain? (Rate the pain level on a scale of 0 to 10)
I don't think torture without pain can be possible lol. Sure around 7 or more

[14] Should the task include a certain degree of risk? (Rate the risk level on a scale of 0 to 10)
As long as it's not a risk to privacy, push all you want.

[15] What sex toys or household items do you have available for penetration?
No penetrating

[16] What implements or household items do you have available for impact play?
Belt, paddle, hairbrush, ruler, household stuff if any more

Rope, scarf, blindfold,

[18] What other items/toys do you have available for the task?
Collar, tape, clothespin

[19] What things do you have available to use as coatings? (IE: Toothpaste, Tiger-Balm, Hot Sauce, Icy-Hot, etc.)
Toothpaste, scrubs, balm,oil similar to icy hot

[20] Do you have the option of being allowed to edge during the task?
No

[21] Do you have the option of being allowed to orgasm during the task?
No

[22] Do you enjoy being forced to orgasm repeatedly during a task?
No

[23] Do you have any other issues or concerns that must be taken into consideration?
No breaking limits

I cannot keep things in open but if the task does not require any setup, it can be done over course of time in parts too, like some in morning other night or over a few days, I don't mind it.

[25] PROOF: Are you willing to post or sent a detailed report of the task to me?
Both works,

No
Nightshade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 11:28 AM   #6
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@Nightshade ... another brave soul enters the Dungeon ... I should have your custom task in a few days.
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 02-03-2024, 01:30 AM   #7
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Mr. Frosty for this challenge.

Just reading through this task made me wet. I truly was excited, and also quite nervous of what I might be getting myself into with this task.
It has been a while since I've pushed myself in a long challenge, so this was going to be interesting.

I started by entering my bedroom and completely stripping naked; then set my timer for 2 minutes. I started squeezing and twisting my nipples hard and pulling on them really well. This quickly woke up my nipples and they were already hardened. I set another 2 minute timer and started sucking my nipples. This is quite challenging just because I have to fold up my tits and stretch my neck. I was aggressively sucking and biting on each nipple and this was actually really nice but also a bit painful when biting on them. After making them perk up, biting on them was intense.

I then place one clothespin on each hard and bitten nipple. There was a slight twinge and sting, but nothing too bad. My pussy was already starting to wake up. My nipples are the most sensitive place on my entire body. I then placed another 6 clothespins on each tit. the pins on my tits don't hurt very much at all to place on.
I chose the large paddle for the next task and started with the 25 spanks to each buttcheek. I made sure to make each swat count. Any swats that seemed to be lighter than the previous, I had to redo. I did the same thing with the swats to my pussy. I don't particularly enjoy pussy or clit swats, but I never back down from a challenge. I spread my pussy lips wide open to expose my clit for each of the 25 swats. These definitely hurt SO much...
I set a 10 minute timer and grabbed three towels and laid them down on the bed. I then lied down flat on top of the towels and started the timer. As Frosty knows all too well, I hate edging lol. It took a while to reach the first edge, almost 4 minutes... wow. However, after the first edge the other edges typically come on pretty quickly. But having to slap my clit 10 times in between edges actually make it hard to hold back an orgasm. I made sure to make each slap hard as I could to try to register to my mind the pain rather than the pleasure. To be brought to the edge and then pull so far away from the edges makes it difficult to achieve the next edge. I managed to get 3 edges in this 10 minute time along with the 30 clit slaps. My clit was thoroughly throbbing and I was already super wet. Throughout the edging, I could feel the clothespins moving, shaking, and tugging on my tits and nipples. This definitely added a bit of sting sensation while flapping around, but definitely still bearable.
Knowing none of the clothespins were still on, made me nervous for the next step. I grabbed the wooden spoon and started with the pins on over my tits. Some of them popped off quite easily and with only a little bit of sting. However, others were stuck on a bit more and took a lot more force in the hit to dislodge from the skin. These make extra deep marks on the skin and hurt a significant amount more. The nipple clothespins were definitely the most intense pins. Having to hit them off instead of removing them means I was to hit my nipple from the side. To be completely honest, the first couple of hits to the nipple pins were a bit soft and did not do much except cause pain to the moving pin. It took me a few missed swings to finally hit off the first nipple pin. This caused me to gasp a bit, but also relief that it was off. My nipple immediately started to pulsate and throb. Now the extra dread for the other nipple. I decided to try and make the second nipple quicker and less slaps. Take a big deep breathe in and then slap... OUCH... One it didn't work and actually made things worse. The pin moved right to the tip of my nipple, but did NOT fall off.... I definitely had a big gasp and immediately went for the second slap to try to get it off. Not only did the pin fly across the room, but I hit my nipple so hard and that was some intense intense painnnnnn..... whew.....
My nipples were both throbbing and my pussy was full on leaking. I can feel the juices starting to drip out onto the towels.
I grabbed the hairbrush and was SO nervous about this next task. Mr. Frost was not interested in taking it easy on me with this challenge.... We aren't even halfway done.
I started off with the tit spanks 50 to each tit. Making each spank count was the catch to any challenge I do. I always want to do my absolute best to fulfill the challenge exactly how it would be if my Dom were to administer them.
Each tit spank would sting pretty good. I slowly started to see my tits turning red. The spanks that hit exactly where the pins were placed added an extra spice in sting. I then moved to the spanks to the under boob portion. This is an area that doesn't typically get tortured a lot, so it is a bit more sensitive than the top portion of the tit. These were doable, but a bit more painful than the others; however I was not looking forward to the nipple spanks.
25....25 direct spanks to each nipple... I should have just started crying right then...
I really wanted to make sure that I was doing the spanks the right way, but also my throbbing nipples only had a few minutes relief from pain.
I started really slowly and switched one spank to the right nipple and then to the left nipple and so on. These spanks took a lot longer. Each spank made me gasp and I had to keep my breathing deep. 25 spanks seemed like SO many when my nipples were already throbbing, but I made each one really count. My nipples were more than throbbing at the end of these spanks. I could feel the spanks traveling into my tit and by the end my pussy was like a river flowing over. The towel was definitely getting more and more wet by the end of these spanks.
As I was granted permission to skip the toothpaste portion of the challenge due to sensitive skin; I grabbed a toothbrush and started a 5 minute timer. I started with my clit scrubbing my clit thoroughly with the toothbrush. It helped only a little bit that I was SO wet, so I could have a bit of "lube" to go with all the brushing. The 5 minutes seemed to go by quite slowly. The brushing at first was a bit enticing on my swollen clit, but after a bit it really started to be aggravating and more abrasive and itching than pleasurable. I feel my clit was a bit raw by the end of the timer. I then set my timer for 5 minutes again and started with my left nipple. Kind of fortunately, the toothbrush was a little bit lubed up from scrubbing my clit. I started scrubbing my left nipple with some vigor and it was immediately a bit painful. My nipple was already a bit sore from the pins and spanks and the scrubbing really made them raw so much. The 5 minutes between both nipples was not fun at all. I felt like I could feel my skin peeling off. I tried to make time go by faster... that didn't work. After the timer went off each time, I could just feel my nipples burning SOOO badly.
I was quite looking forward to cooling off my nipples a lot. I grabbed two ice cubes and held them both to my nipples and was immediately shocked. Quite taken aback by the cold and by the sensation on my raw, sore, and throbbing nipples. It took almost 7 minutes to melt both ice cubes. After about the halfway point, my nipples just started to freeze and go numb. Then started to burn from the cold. My entire tit was starting to get cold from the melted ice cube running down from my nipple. I was quite interested to see how the snaps were going to feel on my completely numb nipples.
So I grabbed the rubber band and started the snaps by trying 5 snaps at a time to each nipple. The sensation of having a numb nipple with the snaps was quite intense. It was extra weird that my nipples were number, but the inside of my nipple and tit was still feeling the sting from the snaps really badly. After about the 15-20 range on each nipple the numbness had worn off completely and the snaps were simply excruciating. I could feel each snap making my clinch my teeth and feel the sting fully down into the meaty part of my tit. I have done a LOT of snaps in the past, but it has been forever since I have snapped my nipples. I forgot how absolutely painful each snap is when applied with such high intensity directly to the nipple. My nipples were already raw, throbbing, and swollen; so these snaps were especially intense. By the 50 snap point, I was wincing and gasping with each snap. For some reason, my right nipple feels the snaps much more intensely than the left, but that's not to say I don't feel each and every single snap. By the time I reached the last 5 snaps, I was actually hoping to done with them. My nipples hurt way more than I ever expected them to during this challenge. Mr. Frost... You have outdone yourself with this one.
I then placed a clothespin on each nipple and wrapped a rubber band around each one to tighten the grip on the nipple. This was really intense and tight and I could feel like I might just pop my nipples like a bit pimple lol
I then placed a clothespin on my clit without a rubber band (with permission from Frosty).
After taking a moment to breathe through the new sensation from the pins, I grabbed my charge cord, folded it in half, and started the whips to each tit. This was quite stingy, but not nearly as bad as the pinched nipples. I then switched to the whips to my pussy. Several of the whips hit against the clit pin and that was really greatly painful. I don't particularly care to have my clit pinned, but it was doable for the time. I managed to make each whip count as usual, but definitely not enjoyable. I'm not sure if the clit pin or the nipple pins was worse. I then started on the tit whips to the underside. These were quite more intense than the previous spanks. The charger cord is really stingy especially to the under boob. I swapped back and forth between tits to spread out the sting a bit.
Removing the tied down clothespins was so much worse than I could have imagined. I had to pull on the pins REALLY hard to remove them without taking off the bands. This stretched my nipples so far, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it. I was literally whining in pain and actually felt a tear welling up in my eyes.... Oof... After removing the nipple pins, I pulled quickly on the clit pin and removed it without relieving tension. Really quite intense to feel like my clit was being pulled off especially after the scrubbing.
I then grabbed my vibrator and lied back on my bed with my knees bent and legs spread widely. I was genuinely nervous about making 200 circles around my clit with a vibe on high without cumming. I started extremely slowly with the circles making sure to never touch my clit. This was very arousing on my pulsating clit even without touching it directly. Counting each circle out loud did allow me to take my mind off the vibration I was feeling going around my sore clit. I definitely had to be intentional to make the circles large enough not to touch my clit and also slow enough to not have the sensation take on too much stimulation. I got extremely turned on by this part of the assignment. I could feel my pussy juices leaking down to my buttcheeks and down to the towels on the bed. Just the feeling that I was flowing over was also more of a turn on and extremely difficult to have the self control not to just throw the vibe directly to my clit and cum already. I started to do the circles even slower as I got closer to the 200 circle mark. I almost didn't want to stop, but I also couldn't get caught up in thinking about the stimulation to keep myself from cumming. I definitely did not want to have to start the entire assignment over again.
After completing the circles, I set a timer for 10 minutes and grab my wooden spoon. I took just a minute to do some deep breathing to keep myself away from cumming.
I started the timer and started to edge myself with my hand. This time the first edge was not difficult to achieve at all. The first edge was reached within the first minute and was really quite intense. As soon as I felt the edge, I used the wooden spoon to spank my clit and pussy 10 times. This was So incredibly frustrating to be so close to the edge and then feel the intense whack of the spoon to my swollen, throbbing clit and my soaked pussy. Right back to edging after the spanks. This round really took a turn I didn't expect. These edges were coming so quickly, I didn't think I could reach the edge so quickly, but after all the torture so far and all the teasing; I was already being kept on edge. I managed 8 edges in this 10 minute time and each one just as intense as the one prior. I was feeling the edges making my insides tense up each time and then spanks to the clit and pussy were so so so frustrating. As much as I wanted to touch myself, knowing I could not cum yet did not make me like the edging anymore hehehehe
I then used the same wooden spoon and started with the 25 extreme spanks to my pussy. My pussy did not appreciate these spanks. Making them very hard was really painful. Direct to the swollen, sore, raw, and throbbing clit were unpleasant to say the least. I then started with the inner thigh spanks and the feet sole spanks. I them returned to the tits and nipple spanks. The tit spanks weren't too bad at all, but a bit stingy; however the very hard 50 spanks to each nipple were difficult. My nipples are feeling destroyed at this point already, so each spank to the nipple is sending shocks through my whole body. I am literally whimpering with each hit and not sure how much more my poor nipples can take today.
After making it through those very hard spanks, I grabbed the rope and tied my tits together and placed the binder clips to each nipple. I don't usually mind the binder clips being applied, but my nipples were SO extremely sensitive at this point that I felt ever millimeter of the binder clip on my nipples. I attached the shoe lace attaching the binder clips together. I set a timer for 3 minutes, and started to aggressively massage and stretch out both tits. Having the tension from the tied tits combined with the binder clips made the massage a lot less relaxing than the massage parlor. After the timer ended, I grabbed ahold of the shoe lace and began stretching my nipples outward and upward. Interestingly, stretching out actually relieves a bit of pressure on the clips until you release the pulling and then the pressure increasing a bit more. I twisted and pulled directed on the binder clips pretty hard and could see the binder clips moving a bit closer to the edge of the nipples and this applies quite a lot of pressure to the nipple and intensifies the pain SO much.
I started to use my hand to edge, and with the pain from the clips, the edge was reached so quickly. It only took about 45 seconds to reach the edge and then immediately pulled quickly on the shoe lace to remove the binder clips. I absolutely hate removing the binder clips this way as they are extremely tight and stretch my nipples a LOT.
I removed the rope and began flicking and twisting my nipples with my finger, pulling my nipples downward and away from my body. The pain that is felt directly after removing the binder clips is really intense. My pussy is quite like a tsunami at this point. I can actually see the wet spot on the towel getting large with each step of this challenge. I haven't been this horny and turned on in quite a while.
I then started with my left tit and folded my nipple into my mouth sucking and biting on my sore nipple for 2 minutes and then switching to the right nipple. This was quite enjoyable after the squeezing and smushing, but biting on my very sore and raw and squished nipples was just such a turn on even more and I could feel my pussy pulsating from the feelings.
I placed a clothespin on each nipple and placed 10 more on each tit, then grabbed the wooden spoon and tit each one off. I think I have learned my lesson from the first time doing this. I made sure to have better aim this time and make each swat count to remove the pins. I managed to remove the pins from my tits and nipple quite effectively. I repeated this process two more time and each time the nipple pins was just a bit more painful. I truly do not like removing pins or clips without relieving the tension. Each swat of the pins off, I could feel my muscles tense up.
I then reached for the charging cord and started with the whips to my butt cheeks, back, upper tit, under tit, and nipples. By far the nipple whips were the worst. I cannot believe I have put myself in this position again being pushed to the point where I am not sure I can continue. 25 whips done to each body part.
I then used the overflowing pussy juices to lube up my fingers and started the 100 circles around my clit without touching it directly. I made sure to make the circles as slowly as possible because I knew as close to the edge as I was making the circles quickly could end badly even without touching my clit directly. I was a bit squirmy and moaning throughout these circles and making sure to do deep breathing to make sure I didn't cum early.
I then set a 10 minute timer and use a soft brush to continue the slow circles around my clit. To be honest, this was extremely frustrating. I'm not sure the brush was very enjoyable, but rather scratchy and abrasive. This actually lessened my horniness and did not take me close to the edge, even though my pussy was still extra wet and leaking still. The 10 minutes lasted forever as I knew the next step was the hitachi wand.
After, I set the 45 minute timer (which is massive amount of time!!!!!!!!!) and started the hitachi wand on the highest setting and applied the high set wand directly to my pulsing clit. I literally started cumming immediately, less than 20 seconds...... Mind blown... keeping the wand to my clit was going to be difficult, and I knew that before I ever started this challenge. I could feel my entire body muscles tensing up and I kept cumming so quickly for the first 5 minutes. I orgasmed about 5 times in those minutes and was already squirting all over the towels that were down on the bed. I am so glad I grabbed three of them. I kept the wand held hard and fast to my clit and was starting to realize how long 45 minutes was going to be. I managed to make it to minute 10 before I felt my entire clit and pussy going numb from the vibrations. I could still hold it firmly to my clit, but I was a bit frustrated because I wanted to keep cumming and squirting all over the place. I started to move the wand just a little bit up and down, side to side to try and regain a little bit of stimulation to my numb clit. I was able to reach a few more orgasms this way from the slight movement, and then reached a point around minute 20 where I was physically and mentally tapped out. I removed the wand at minute 21 and set in for the remaining spanks. I didn't necessarily want to have to do more spanks, but my clit and pussy were throbbing SO much and I had squirted out all the hydration in my body, that I knew i was done.
24 remaining minutes times 10 would mean 240 spanks to each butt cheek and each tit... That's a whopping 960 swats total.......... Oh My God..... Help me!!!!!!!! I was already so out of energy, I knew this was going to be challenging. I started with the left tit, then left butt cheek, right tit, and right butt cheek. I did these spanks in increments of 20 very hard strokes to make sure the punishment was delivered as expected. After having cum so much and had endured so much torture already; I really had to focus in on how I was administering the spanks to make sure that they all counted. After about 100 spanks to each part, I didn't know how I could keep going with the same intensity. I took a 2 minute break to do some deep breathing and to regain some strength in my arms and making sure that I could complete the remaining spanks. My tits were completely red and marked and my ass was burning quite a lot. Each spank was stinging so much and my tits were ruined. I didn't want to have to touched them again for a while. After those couple of minutes I continued until each spank was administered properly and completely. My entire body is tired and sore from this challenge, but I have managed to get through the entire challenge in one go.
Still sitting naked on my soaked towels and wet pussy while writing this report; I want to thank Mr. Frosty for putting this extreme challenge together and pushing me to my limits.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 02-03-2024, 03:16 AM   #8
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@Painmeplease ... WOW!!!

Once again, you have outdone yourself with a very detailed and excellent report of your time in the Dungeon. The session sounded amazing and reading about it was quite a nice way to start my day ... and now you got me so horny too. Lol.
Old 02-03-2024, 03:49 AM   #9
Forconnoisseuronly

[01] What is your level of experience with BDSM?- Year

[02] Where will you be doing the task? - Home

[03] How long do you have to complete the task? - Mey a a day

[04] Is the task for fun, for punishment, or to push your limits? (If for punishment, explain why you need to be punished.) - Fun of course and to try to push my limits

[05] Do you want to task to be private, semi-private, semi-public, or public? - Private

[06] Can the task involve other people? If so, explain who can be involved. - Read (05)

[07] Please state your likes (those things you will always do), your dislikes (those things you will do, but won't like doing them), and your limits (those things you will never do). - Read my signature

[08] What areas of your body should be the primary focus of abuse? arms, asshole, back, body, butt-cheeks, clit, feet, fingers, hands, legs, mouth, neck, nipples, pussy , soles of feet, thighs, throat, tits, or other (explain). - butt- cheeks, pussy, nipples, tits

[09] What areas of your body MUST be excluded from abuse? arms, asshole, back, body, butt-cheeks, clit, feet, fingers, hands, legs, mouth, neck, nipples, pussy , soles of feet, thighs, throat, tits, or other (explain). - That t doesn't including at 08

[10] What level of abuse do you require? mild, moderate, extreme, or torture? - Torture

[11] What type of penetration is allowed during the task? Anal? Oral? Vaginal? - All

[12] Should the task include a certain degree of humiliation? (Rate the humiliation level on a scale of 0 to 10) - Depends of the task

[13] Should the task include a certain degree of pain? (Rate the pain level on a scale of 0 to 10) - Read 12

[14] Should the task include a certain degree of risk? (Rate the risk level on a scale of 0 to 10) - Nope

[15] What sex toys or household items do you have available for penetration? - dildos, Ben Wa ball, kegel

[16] What implements or household items do you have available for impact play? -

[18] What other items/toys do you have available for the task? - butt plug

[19] What things do you have available to use as coatings? (IE: Toothpaste, Tiger-Balm, Hot Sauce, Icy-Hot, etc.) - toothpaste, tiger balm

[20] Do you have the option of being allowed to edge during the task? - I'm free sub. Yes.

[21] Do you have the option of being allowed to orgasm during the task? - Read 20

[22] Do you enjoy being forced to orgasm repeatedly during a task? - read 20

[25] PROOF: Are you willing to post or sent a detailed report of the task to me? - Why not

Old 02-03-2024, 06:51 AM   #10
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

FROSTY'S BIG LIST OF TASKS FOR NIGHTSHADE

OVERVIEW:

During this game, a single dice is used to randomly determine which task you must perform next from a long list of tasks. Since you don't have a lot of time, I made most of the tasks very simple and quick to do, but there are a few included that are a little more involved and will take a little longer to complete.

The game is also designed so that you can play it as much as you like, and you still should get a good random pattern of tasks to complete. However, the more you play the game, the more challenging it will be to complete all the tasks without packing on some penalties.

The first time thru you will only have to complete 10 tasks before you're done, but there is also a penalty based on how many days you take to complete those tasks. The first time thru you will only have to complete 1 extra task per day as a penalty, but that will also increase each time you play.

Each time you play, you will add 5 more tasks to complete before you're done, so: 1st time thru = 10 tasks; 2nd time = 15 task; 3rd time = 20 tasks; 4th = 25 task; etc. At the same time, each time you start a new game, you will also increase the penalty for how many days you take, so: 1st time thru = 1 penalty task added per day; 2nd time = 2 penalty tasks added per day; 3rd time = 3 penalty tasks added per day; 4th = 4 penalty tasks added per day; etc. As you can see, it will eventually get very challenging to complete a round.

If the total number of tasks you're required to do, plus the added penalties for the require days to complete have gotten too far out of hand, you may need a forfeit. If that happens, just divide the total number of tasks remaining by 5. As a forfeit, you must then start a thread on GetDare and ask the community for that many punishments for losing the game. Just make sure you contact me, so I have the option of adding a punishment task as well.

Although not explicitly stated in each task, you must be naked while doing all these tasks, unless otherwise specified within the task. Whenever you are doing impact play, you must hit yourself as hard as you can stand. You are also responsible for you own safety while doing these task. If the torture and torment gets too much, stop immediately. You health and safety is more important than completing a list of tasks.

HOW TO PLAY:

The first time you play, you will start by rolling 1 dice and start counting from task #1 on the list. If you have to complete the tasks over a few day, you will start by rolling 1 dice and start counting from where you left off on the list the last time you played.

After you have completed the task, you will roll again and count ahead that many times to get to your next task from the list. When the last task on the list is reached, you must circle around and start counting again from task #1. You must keeping rolling the dice and doing the tasks each day as time permits until the required numbers of tasks are all completed. Just remember to add in the penalty tasks for taking more than one day to complete them all.

If you cannot complete a task as stated for any reason, you may make a reasonable substitution, or a reasonable change, just make sure you make note of it when you write up your report. If you land on a task that you want to skip for any medical or emergency reasons, or for any unforeseen circumstance, then you may skip that task and roll again without receiving a penalty. This is just for fun after all.

FROSTY'S BIG LIST OF TASK:

[#001] SNAPS: Using a wet rubber band, administer 10 full-intensity snaps to the sole of each of your feet, using a hard pull-back.

[#002] CLAMPING: Clamp 6 clothespins spread out over each tit, and 1 clothespin on each nipple. Leave the clothespins there for 5 minutes. When the times is up, remove all the clothespins by hitting them off with a ruler.

[#003] BODY WRITING: Write "SLUT!" on your body using bright red lip stick (or something else that won't easily come off). Leave it there while doing other tasks.

[#004] CLAMPING: Clamp 6 clothespins spread out over each tit, and 1 clothespin on each nipple. Stand and spread your legs and feet far apart. Using a ruler, hit your pussy very hard 20 times, then hit your clit very hard 10 times, then hit all the clothespins off your tits and nipples.

[#005] HOT WAX: Slowly drip 10 drops of hot wax on each of your nipples. Wait 5 minutes, then remove the candle wax by hitting it off with a ruler.

[#006] IMPACT PLAY: Using the back side of a hairbrush, hit each of your tits 50 times. You may take 2 short breaks while completing this task.

[#007] SNAPS: Using a wet rubber band, administer 10 full-intensity snaps to each of your nipples, using a hard pull-back.

[#008] CLAMPING: Clamp as many clothespins on your pussy lips as you possibly can fit, and leave them there for 5 minutes. When the time is up, remove 1 clothespin, then hit your clit 15 times with a ruler (or something similar). Wait 1 minute, then remove the next clothespin, and repeat the 15 hits to your clit. Keep repeating this step until all the clothespins are removed.

[#009] SLAPPING: Using your hand, slap your clit hard 20 times. You must then stop for 1 minute, then repeat 2 more times. (Your legs must be spread wide.)

[#010] CLAMPING: Clamp 8 clothespins on your pussy lips, and 20 more on your tits. Remove all the clothespins 1 at a time by pulling them off.

[#011] ABUSE (Nipples): Using your finger, twist, pull, and tug on both your nipples very hard for 2 minutes.

[#012] MANTRA: While completing the next 3 tasks you land on, you must recite this mantra out loud: "I am a worthless little fuck-toy!"

[#013] IMPACT PLAY: Using a ruler, hit your clit very hard 10 times. (Your legs must be spread wide.)

[#014] IMPACT PLAY: Coat your pussy and clit with toothpaste. Using the back of a hairbrush, spank your pussy and clit 25 times.

[#015] IMPACT PLAY: Using the bristle side of a hairbrush, hit each of your tits 50 times. You may take 2 short breaks while completing this task.

[#016] SNAPS: Using a wet rubber band, administer 25 full-intensity snaps to each nipple, then administer 25 full-intensity snaps to your clit.

[#017] HOT WAX: Slowly drip 10 drops of hot wax on your clit. Wait 5 minutes, then remove the candle wax by hitting it off with a ruler.

[#018] CLAMPING: Attach 3 clothespins together by a shoe laces or heavy string in a "Y" formation. Attach a clothespin on each of your nipples, and 1 clothespin on your clit. Wait 5 minutes the grab the sting and rip of the 3 clothespins at once.

[#019] COLD PLAY: Rub an ice cube again both your nipples until they both melt.

[#020] CLAMPING: Clamp a clothespins on each of your nipples for 30 minutes. (Continue doing other tasks with the clamps on your nipples. If other tasks require the use of you nipples, you may removed the clothespins, then re-clamp them after completing the task.)

[#021] SCRUBBING: Scrub each of your nipples with a toothbrush covered in toothpaste for 2 minutes, then brush your teeth with the same toothbrush.

[#022] BODY WRITING: Write "I AM A PAIN SLUT!" on your tits in bright red lipstick (or something else that won't easily come off). Leave it there while doing other tasks.

[#023] IMPACT PLAY: Using a ruler, hit each of your butt-cheeks very hard 25 times.

[#024] ABUSE (Nipples): Using your fingers, pinch and pull your nipples 10 times each.

[#025] ABUSE (Nipples): Using your fingers, tug on and twist each of your nipples for 5 minutes.

[#026] ABUSE (Nipples): Using your hands and fingers, squeeze, twist, and pull very hard on both your nipples for 5 minutes.

[#027] ABUSE (Nipples): Using your fingers, pinch your nipples for 5 minutes.

[#028] SNAPS: Coat each of your nipples with toothpaste. Using a wet rubber band, administer snaps to both your nipples until all the toothpaste is removed.

[#029] SCRUBBING: Coat your pussy and clit with the toothpaste. Grab a toothbrush and slowly scrub and rub up and down your pussy and clit 25 times. When done, slap your pussy and clit very hard 10 times with your hand then brush your teeth with the toothbrush.

[#030] CLAMPING: Clamp 3 clothespins on each of your pussy lips, then clamp 1 clothespin on your clit. Leave the clothespins there for 5 minutes. When the times is up, remove all the clothespins by hitting them off with a ruler.

[#031] CLAMPING: Clamps 6 clothespins on each of your pussy lips, and 1 on your clit. Leave them there for 5 minutes.

[#032] COLD PLAY: Strip down to your panties then put 4 ice cubes in the front, and 4 in the rear. Leave them there until they melt completely.

[#033] CORNER TIME: Hold a coin to the wall with your nose, then smack your ass very hard with your hand for 2 minutes. If you let the coin drop, you must start again.

[#034] COLD PLAY: Take a shower using only cold water. You must remain under the cold spray for 5 minutes.

[#035] CORNER TIME: Clamp 1 clothespin on each nipple, 1 on your clit, and 1 on your tongue. Get a book and go kneel in a corner. Place the book on the floor in front of you and open it to a random page. Grab your ankles, and don't let go. Read a page of the book out loud, as clear as you can with perfect posture. After reading the entire page, roll a dice. If you roll a 6, you are free, otherwise you must read another page and try again.

[#036] IMPACT PLAY: Using a shoe, hit your pussy and clit very hard 25 times. (Your legs must be spread wide.)

[#037] EXERCISE: Clamp 6 clothespins on each of your tits, and 1 clothespin on each nipple. Stand up and do 25 jumping jacks. If the clothespins fall off while doing the jumping jacks, you must put them back on your nipples, and start over.

[#038] CLAMPING: Clamp 4 clothespins on each tit and 1 on each nipple, then run a string through the little holes on each clothespins, so they can be ripped off in one quick motion. Leave the clothespins on for 5 minutes. When the time is up, grab the string and rip all the clothespins off in one quick pull.

[#039] SPANKING: Using your hand, spank each of your butt-checks 50 times as hard as you can, not as hard as you can stand.

[#040] HUMILIATION: Get on all fours and crawl around your home for 5 minutes.

[#041] MOUTH SOAPING: Put a bar of soap into your mouth and hold it between your teeth while completing the next 2 tasks you land on that don't require the use of your mouth.

[#042] ABUSE (Clit): Using your finger, flick your clit 30 times.

[#043] SCRUBBING: Scrub your pussy and clit with a toothbrush covered in toothpaste for 2 minutes, then brush your teeth with the same toothbrush.

[#044] LINE WRITING: Get a piece of paper and a pen and write: "This fuck-toy is available for getDare to use 24/7!" [# times on the paper. After every line, slap your pussy and clit with your hand.

[#045] SLAPPING: Using your hand, slap each of your nipples hard 10 times. You must then stop for 1 minute, then repeat 2 more times.

[#046] CLAMPING: Clamp 1 clothespin to each nipple, the rip it off. Repeat 5 times.

[#047] ABUSE (Butt-Cheeks): Place a hairbrush with the bristles facing up on a hard surface, then sit on the bristles of the hairbrush for 15 minutes. The bristles must be in direct contact with your butt-cheeks.

[#048] ABUSE (Tits & Nipples): Wrap 3 rubber band tightly around the base of each of your tits. Using a ruler, whack each of your nipples 25 times.

[#049] HUMILIATION: Get down on all fours and be a table for 10 minutes.

[#050] SPANKING: Using your hand, spank your pussy and clit [# times as hard as you can, not as hard as you can stand.

[#051] SCRUBBING: Apply some toothpaste liberally to your pussy and clit. Using a hairbrush, scrub your clit and pussy as hard as you can handle for 2 minutes. Reapply the toothpaste and do it again for 2 more minutes.

[#052] HUMILIATION: Start fully dressed, then do a strip tease and dance erotically for 5 minutes. While you are dancing, you must really shake your tits, ass and hips as much as possible.

[#053] IMPACT PLAY: Using a ruler, hit each of your nipples, each of your butt-cheek, your pussy, and your clit 25 times each.

[#054] BODY WRITING: Write 5 dirty words on your pubic area. Leave them there while doing other tasks.

[#055] GAGGING: Gag yourself with a sock for 30 minutes. (Continue doing other tasks while gagged. If other tasks require the use of your mouth, you may removed the gag, then re-gag yourself after completing the task.)

[#056] BINDING: Put a piece of duct tape over both your nipples making sure it is secured down and then pull it off very quickly. Repeat this 5 times.

[#057] BODY WRITING: Write 5 dirty words on your tits. Leave them there while doing other tasks.

[#058] BINDING: Bind both your nipples together with string for 2 minutes.

[#059] SPANKING: Wet both of your tits with water, then spank each tit 10 times very hard with your hand.

[#060] COLD PLAY: Rub an ice cube against your clit until it melts.

[#061] ABUSE (Tits & Nipples): Using your hands and fingers, squeeze your tits and nipples very hard for 5 minutes.

[#062] IMPACT PLAY: Using the back side of a hairbrush, hit each of your butt-cheeks 50 times. You may take 2 short breaks while completing this task.

[#063] ABUSE (Clit): Using your finger, tease your clit by rolling it between your thumb and forefinger for 2 minutes, then squeeze and tug on it for 2 minutes.

[#064] ABUSE (Clit): Clamp a clothespin right on your clit, then wait on your knees for 5 minutes. Remove the clothespin, then spread your pussy lips and give your clit 25 hard hits with a ruler.

[#065] IMPACT PLAY: Using a back of the hairbrush, hit your pussy 25 times. Using a ruler, hit your pussy 25 times. Using a leather belt, hit your pussy 25 times.

[#066] ABUSE (Nipples): Using your finger, tease your nipples by rolling them between your thumb and forefinger for 2 minutes, then squeeze and tug on them for 2 minutes.

[#067] EXERCISE: Clamp 6 clothespins on each of your tits, and 1 clothespin on each nipple. Get on the floor and do 25 lunges. If the clothespins fall off while doing the jumping jacks, you must put them back on your nipples, and start over.

[#068] IMPACT PLAY: Using the back side of a hairbrush, hit your pussy 50 times. You may take 2 short breaks while completing this task.

[#069] IMPACT PLAY: Lie on your bed with your knees up, and your legs spread wide apart. Using a leather belt, hit your pussy 20 times, then hit directly to your clit 15 times.

[#070] BODY WRITING: Write "FUCK-TOY" on your body using bright red lip stick (or something else that won't easily come off). Leave it there while doing other tasks.

[#071] SPANKING: Wet both of your butt-cheeks with water, then spank each butt-cheek 10 times very hard with your hand.

[#072] EXERCISE: Clamp 6 clothespins on each of your tits, and 1 clothespin on each nipple. Get on the floor and do 25 sit-ups. If the clothespins fall off while doing the jumping jacks, you must put them back on your nipples, and start over.

[#073] ABUSE (Clit): Using your fingers, pinch your clit for 5 minutes.

[#074] BINDING: Wrap at least 5 rubber bands tightly around both of your tits, then leave them there for 5 minutes.

[#075] HUMILIATION: Lick the bottom of the shoes you wear daily from heel to toe for 2 minutes each.

[#076] SNAPS: Using a wet rubber band, administer 10 full-intensity snaps to your clit, using a hard pull-back.

[#077] CORNER TIME: Put some toothpaste on your clit, then get your toothbrush and stand in a corner facing the wall. Using the toothbrush, scrub you clit for 5 minutes, with the other hand remaining on the wall. If for some reason you hand breaks contact with the wall, you must add 5 minutes of scrubbing, every time it happens.

[#078] COLD PLAY: Rub an ice cube on your clit, while you alternate rubbing an ice cube between both your nipples until they all melt.

[#079] IMPACT PLAY: Using the bristle side of a hairbrush, hit your pussy 50 times. You may take 2 short breaks while completing this task.

[#080] SLAPPING: Using your hand, slap each of your butt-cheeks hard 10 times. You must then stop for 1 minute, then repeat 2 more times.

[#081] SNAPS: Coat your clit with toothpaste. Using a wet rubber band, administer snaps to your clit until all the toothpaste is removed.

[#082] MANTRA: While completing the next 3 tasks you land on, you must recite this mantra out loud: "I love being used and abused!"

[#083] SLAPPING: Using your hand, slap each of your tits hard 10 times. You must then stop for 1 minute, then repeat 2 more times.

[#084] GAGGING: Gag yourself with a pair of panties with for 30 minutes. (Continue doing other tasks while gagged. If other tasks require the use of your mouth, you may removed the gag, then re-gag yourself after completing the task.)

[#085] IMPACT PLAY: Using the bristle side of a hairbrush, hit each of your butt-cheeks 50 times. You may take 2 short breaks while completing this task.

[#086] MOUTH SOAPING: Soak a bar of soap in hot water for 5 minutes to get it good and soft. You must then put the bar of soap in your mouth and suck on it for 2 minutes. (Yuck!)

[#087] SNAPS: Using a wet rubber band, administer 25 snaps to each nipple. When the snaps are done, clamp each nipple with a clothespin and leave them there for 15 minutes. While waiting for the time to expire, use the wet rubber band to administer 25 snaps to your clit. After every 5 snaps to your clit, slap your pussy and clit with your hand.

[#088] SLAPPING: Using your hand, slap your pussy hard 20 times. You must then stop for 1 minute, then repeat 2 more times. (Your legs must be spread wide.)

[#089] LINE WRITING: Get a piece of paper and a pen and write: "I love being used and abuse!" [# times on the paper. After every line, slap your pussy and clit with your hand.

[#090] SLAPPING: Using your hand, slap each of your tits 30 times, slap each nipple 25 times, slap your pussy 20 times, then slap your clit 15 times.

[#091] CLAMPING: Clamps 10 clothespins on each of your tits, and 1 on each of your nipples. Leave them there for 5 minutes.

[#092] ABUSE (Clit): Using your fingers, tug on and twist your clit for 5 minutes.

[#093] IMPACT PLAY: Using a ruler, hit each of your nipples very hard 25 times.

[#094] IMPACT PLAY: Using a belt, hit your clit softly. Wait 5 seconds then do it again, only harder. Keep going harder and harder each time. Keep doing this until you cannot possibly take one more hit.

[#095] HOT WAX: Slowly drip 10 drops of wax your pussy lips. Using your hand, slap you pussy hard 20 times. Slowly pour another 10 drops of wax on pussy lips, and 5 drops on your clit. Wait 5 minutes, then remove the candle wax by hitting it off with a ruler.

[#096] HUMILIATION: Mash up a banana on the floor with your bare feet, you must lick it up and eat the banana off of the floor.

[#097] SNAPS: Using a wet rubber band, administer 10 full-intensity snaps to the palm of each of your hand, using a hard pull-back.

[#098] EXERCISE: Clamp 6 clothespins on each of your tits, and 1 clothespin on each nipple. Get on the floor and run on the spot for 5 minutes. If the clothespins fall off while doing the jumping jacks, you must put them back on your nipples, and start over.

[#099] ABUSE (Clit): Clamp a clothespin right on your clit, then wait on your knees for 5 minutes. Remove the clothespin and melt an ice cube melt on your clit. Once the ice cube is melted, administer 25 rubber band snaps to your clit.

[#[#] HUMILIATION: Put your plate of food on the floor before eating your next meal, then you must eat your food without using any utensils or your hands. Once the food is gone, you must lick the plate clean with your tongue.

[#101] SNAPS: Using a wet rubber band, administer 10 full-intensity snaps to each of your tits, using a hard pull-back.

[#102] MANTRA: While completing the next 3 tasks you land on, you must recite this mantra out loud: "This is what a fuck-toy deserves!"

[#103] CLAMPING: Tie 12 clothespins to a doorknob with the string, then attach 3 clothespins to each tit, 1 to each nipple, and 2 to each pussy lip. Walk backwards until each of the clothespins is pulled off.

[#104] IMPACT PLAY: Using the back of a hairbrush, hit your pussy 25 time, then turn it over and do 25 more smacks with the bristle side.

[#105] BODY WRITING: Write "FUCK-MEAT" on your body using bright red lip stick (or something else that won't easily come off). Leave it there while doing other tasks.

[#106] HUMILIATION: You must eat and swallow 3 raw eggs.

[#107] SCRUBBING: Apply some toothpaste liberally to your pussy and clit. Using a scouring pad, scrub your clit and pussy as hard as you can handle for 5 minutes. Reapply the toothpaste and do it again for 5 minutes.

[#108] SLAPPING: Get in front of a mirror and look at yourself. You must then count out loud each time you slap your face 10 times on each cheek.

[#109] CLAMPING: Clamp 6 clothespins on each of your tits, 4 on your pussy lips, and 1 on your clit. Using a ruler, hit each butt-cheek very hard 50 times. After that, hit each nipple very hard 25 times, then hit your pussy and clit very hard 15 times each with the ruler. If there are any clothespins still attached after all that, hit them off with the ruler.

[#110] COLD PLAY: Strip down to only your bra then put 3 ice cubes in each cup and leave them there until they melt.

[#111] ABUSE (Pussy): Using your hands and fingers, stretch your pussy lips for 5 minutes.

[#112] IMPACT PLAY: Using a ruler, hit your pussy very hard 25 times. (Your legs must be spread wide.)

[#113] CLAMPING: Clamp a clothespin on each of your nipples for 2 minutes. When the time is up, rip them off without opening them. Repeat 3 times.

[#114] BODY WRITING: Write 5 dirty words somewhere on your body. Leave them there while doing other tasks.

[#115] SPANKING: Using your hand, spank each of your tits 50 times as hard as you can, not as hard as you can stand.

[#116] SLAPPING: Kneel in front of a mirror with your knees spread wide, then look at yourself. Using your hand, slap your face hard 5 times on each cheek, then slap your pussy and clit 5 times. Repeat 3 times.

<<< Loop back to the beginning and start counting from there >>>
Old 02-03-2024, 09:11 AM   #11
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Awww yay!!!!! @FrostbittenSoul I'm so glad my writing could wake up you and your dick this morning hehehehehe
Thank you again for putting this together. I'm still half asleep from all the fun and adrenaline... I'm gonna be tired all day lol
Old 02-03-2024, 09:55 AM   #12
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

@Painmeplease ... you certainly earned your day of rest. That report blew me away. Gonna be hard to top that task.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:19 AM   #13
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the kind words.

It most definitely will be near impossible to beat this one, yet somehow I think you will manage to come up with something very interesting for next time lol
Old 02-13-2024, 05:01 AM   #14
Nightshade.

Round 1
10 tasks
1 extra penalty per day

Rolls- 5,6,1,4,4,4,4,1,2,1
Tasks- 5,11,12,16,20,24,28,29,31,32

Day 1
5- 10 drops candle wax on nipples for 5 mins. Hit off with ruler

I didn't have the candle i used before. Only the ones that we get with cakes, but i gave it a try. Bad idea because I got burnt instead. It was too.hot for my skin to handle and I stopped for the day..

Day 2
+1 penatly task

11- abuse nipples 2 min

it's cold in morning and my nipples are extra sensitive. Fun. I pinched and pulled. Twisted them.. as hard as I could.

12- i am a worthless little fucktoy. 3 tasks

Damn. That was humiliating considering I had the 2nd task taking 30 mins.. so tired of speaking but later that was one sentence ingrained in mind.

16- wet rubber snaps 25 each pussy lip & clit

I had never tried wet rubber band snaps before but i am glad i didnt .. hurts as hell.. its like slicing through.. worse was on clit. I had too take breaks

20- 30m clamps
Good enough. Pleasing.

24- pinch pull nipples 10x
Quite painful after clamps. Aaahh can imagine it while writing this too..

28- toothpaste on nipples, remove by wet rubber snaps
Again nipple abused �� this was good too... I put on good amount of toothpaste on each so had to hit many times. Cold + wet + stings. It was like nipples got frostbite.

29- Coat your pussy and clit with the toothpaste. Grab a toothbrush and slowly scrub and rub up and down your pussy and clit 25 times. When done, slap your pussy and clit very hard 10 times with your hand.

I think I'd prefer to go back to nipples, this was torture. But i did get wet by the end, which is beside the point... still first cool then abrasion and then slaps fuck. I am just happy i dont have to go cycling today.

31- 6 pins Each pussy lip nd clit 5 mins.
I have officially lost my mind to Continue forward right now only but i am sadist. Although I like putting clips on normally. This was more painful. But more fun

32- ice in umderwear. Unavailable. Reroll 5
36- 25x pussy by shoe
I resent this so much... but last task so I would finish it rather get 2 tasks tomorrow... and I am definitely sore at both areas... ��

Penalty- roll: 4
40-crawl 5 mins
Finally something without pussy or nipple. But now my body hurts. And i have full day ahead. Lucky me!!!

Bit exaggeration, i will be fine... but mainly lots of fun and pleasure oooh yes. I think I will have to wash my sheets though now. Last lastly I was getting more and more aroused.

Thank you for the fun game.
I think I'll keep going till I complete all tasks once. Amazing.
But I'll take a break in between ��
Nightshade. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nightshade. for this post:
Old 02-13-2024, 02:37 PM   #15
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade. View Post
Thank you for the fun game.
I think I'll keep going till I complete all tasks once. Amazing.
But I'll take a break in between ��
You are quite welcome. It sounds like you're enjoying yourself (more or less). Thanks for the report. Have fun. I'm wondering now how many rounds it would take to do them all.
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk