Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-30-2020, 04:41 AM   #1
switchslave18

Default Exhibitionist Dare

Here is a dare, or series of dares, if you’re brave enough, for the exhibitionists who love the thrill of showing off and the risk of getting caught.

In this dare, there are 5 categories, 1 being the easiest, 5 being the most daring. If you open a spoiler, you must do the dare. Failure to do so results in punishment (below). So think hard about which level you think you’re willing to attempt before you go and open that spoiler.

Level 1
Spoiler:
An easy one to start the list, get completely naked and edge in front of any open window in your home.
Bonus points if it is the most visible to the public

Level 2
Spoiler:
Leaving all your clothes inside your home, walk to the farthest point of your property naked and edge 5 times. You may cum afterwards.
Bonus points if you leave out the front door in plain view

Level 3
Spoiler:
Find a forested area, preferably with a known hiking trail. Find a good spot to leave the trail. When you’re far enough from the trail, strip naked, leave your clothes on a tree and keep walking for at least 100 feet. Edge 3 times, return to your clothes, and edge two more times, before putting on your clothes and heading home. You may cum, but it must be into your socks.
Bonus points if you do this at a busy time of the day

Level 4
Spoiler:
This is where it gets interesting. For this one, you will need some sort of restraints, either cuffs or rope will work. You will head to a known hiking trail. Walk the trail until you find a good spot to leave the pathway. Strip naked and leave your clothes just a few feet from the pathway, out of sight but if someone were to step off the path they would see them. Walk about 100 feet into the woods, and find a good tree to tie yourself to. Edge twice and cuff yourself to the tree for at least 5 minutes. Then you may cum and retrieve your clothes.
Bonus points: Blindfold yourself before you tie yourself to the tree. Any other toys that can be added would also be bonus

Level 5
Spoiler:
Very brave and daring you are. You will need some sort of bondage equipment to restrain yourself. Go to a public place like a sports field or a known hiking trail. Park your car and strip naked, leaving your clothes in your car. If you walk, leave your clothes and the edge of the field or trail. Walk to the centre of the field, or a little ways into the trail, and edge 10 times. If you chose field, you will tie yourself to the bleachers or fence for 10 minutes. If you chose trail, you will tie yourself to a tree just off the trail but in sight for 10 minutes. If strangers touching you is not in your limits, write “Use Me” in big letters on your body.
Bonus points if you can make a stranger cum

As with any dare, I’d love reports and/or photos. You can message me for my kik.

MOST IMPORTANTLY be safe! And have fun.

Punishments
If you fail to complete one of the dares or chicken out, this is your punishment.
Take the number of the level you revealed the spoiler to, times this by 10. This is how many times you must edge in front of the most public window of your home.
Take the number of the level you revealed the spoiler to, roll a die and multiply the numbers. This is how many times you must slap your balls/pussy.

E.G.: if you chicken out on level 3, you must edge 30 times, and roll a die. For example purposes you rolled a 2. You must slap your balls or pussy 6 times.

Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Light Humiliation, Light/Mild Pain, Semi/Hidden Public, Public, Risk, Edging, Teasing

Limits:Permanent, Scat, Illegal, Face Pics

If it's not listed I might try it.
switchslave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to switchslave18 for this post:
Old 07-03-2022, 12:07 AM   #2
lisakramerxo

i tied myself a bit to good i didnt where able to get out of it by 4 so someone helped me this was humiliating
lisakramerxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 11:16 AM   #3
Lucy_nyan

Oh i already failed at Level 2 unfornunate i live in a multiple family house and i got to my floor then there were people in the staircase so yeah .. i will happily edge now haha
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 07:06 AM   #4
AnInfrequentAddict

Completed level 1. Message me for proof

29/Male

Likes - edging, exhibitionism (not getting caught )

Limits - Voice, gore, scat, clothed pics/vids (too "real"), illegal, location less vague than "UK"

Kik & Telegram - aninfrequentaddict
Snapchat - infrequent_dick
AnInfrequentAddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk