Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-20-2023, 02:05 AM   #1
toipistol

Default Getting to Know You Better!

This is not exactly a dare although it is daring, and if there is a better section to post it in, please let me know.

The getDare chat rooms are rightly very popular, but here’s an idea I thought of when I was on holiday with a group of strangers.
By starting conversations, we soon all became good friends. Talk is cheap and who knows where it may lead - I met someone who lived in the road where I was born - small world.

Now imagine you are invited to a cocktail party and didn’t read the small print at the bottom of the invitation which said “please leave your clothes at the door” (or perhaps you didn’t care).

Anyway, you find yourself in a room full of naked strangers. So, like you would do at any party, you start to mingle and make small-talk. You might meet a 73 year old Bishop from Bradford; a carpenter from Chipping Norton and a nymphomaniac from Nova Scotia, over visiting relatives. Strangely, the Bishop is the most interesting as he has the best anecdotes. After a while (and a second vodka martini) you have totally forgotten that you are nude: you are having a great time - any inhibitions you may have had evaporated long ago.

Getting to the point, if you think it would be fun (or even a challenge) to have a conversation with one or more strangers whilst wearing just your “birthday suit”, leave a message below. Hopefully, others will post too.

Ideally, I think it would be good to just pick someone at random to have a naked discussion with. The whole point being that it’s not about finding someone with a great body: a naked, elderly, and somewhat overweight bishop might be more entertaining. It’s more about becoming comfortable with your own body.

Things you should mention in your post:
Your time zone, because we all know that sometimes these are incompatible.
Your availability (time of day etc).
Ways you like to use to communicate on camera: I think “Whereby” is a great, simple method.
Your contact details for sending private messages.

If you are nervous about jumping straight in, you could negotiate a short period (say three minutes) of “getting to know you time” before taking the plunge of getting nude.

Sometimes, it’s difficult to know how to break the ice, but we all share a common interest in getDare, so that might be a good place to start.

Feel free to message me with any questions or improvements.

Last edited by toipistol; 09-22-2023 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Shortening
toipistol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to toipistol for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk