Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2017, 03:49 PM   #9
subforfun86

I have been eyeballing at the the category two dares for a while now but was never threw a two before until yesterday...
I threw three times a one meaning I had to do this
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
2) sorry girls, this category is for the GUYS ONLY. You treat it as if you rolled a 12

1 - Cross dress and go for a stroll (at least 2 hours) down the street where the hookers hang out, see how many cars actually pull over to check you out.
So around 11 pm I started with my makeup and dressing myself.
For makeup I was wearing red glossy lipstick, skin colour foundation, black eyeliner, black mascara and a dark red eye shade. I put on my brunette wig with long curled hair.

After finished makeup I dressed myself with a black metallic legging and a matching miniskirt, a white blouse and over it a black satin corset. And last but not least I put on my 6 inch high (one inch platform) red suede heels which are my absolute favourite.

When I was fiinished dressing up it was half past eleven and dark outside. The hooker street was approximately 3 miles away which was perfect. My heart was racing just by the thought of going there. Outside it was still busy and a lot of cars and cyclers past. I was only five minutes from home and already a guy passing on a bike was whistling at me. I didn't know how to respond so I didn't. After roughly 20 minutes walking I passed a pub with a group of guys sitting outside. They were whistling calling me babe and asking for me to join them, which was rather intimidating. I passed them as well and started crossing an industrial area, which of course was abandonded during night. A car came passing by and slowed down a bit then continued. After 2 or 3 minutes the same car came passing by in the opposite direction. I thought he was lost or something until I heard him turn around behind me again and slowly started driving towards me. He slowed down right next to me and opened the window then asked if I needed a lift. I politely refused and luckily he continued. It was rather intimidating and scary.
I hurried towards the hooker street and when I came there my feet were hurting quite a bit.

In the Netherlands we have a 'safezone' for steet hookers to do their job with some sense of sucurity. Big lights, cameras, shelter and some supervision. When I arrived there three more girls were there. I stood next to them and see if I had any luck. It was a busy night and a car was next to me within a minute asking me to come with. I told him I was a guy andi f he was still interested , he looked shocked and politely refused. A minute later the supervisor (blond, around 40 and hot as hell) from the safezone came to me and asked if I was working here. I said no but that I was curious about the job. She looked a bit worried and told me it is not allowed to work there without a permit and that no new permits are given any longer. I thanked here for the information and left. She did not seem to notice (or mind) I was a guy.

Going back, I took a route going through a resedential area ommitting the industrial area. One car drove slower just to enjoy the view but didn;t stop. I took off my shoes after walking in them for over one and a half hour but put them back on about half a mile before reaching home. When I was home it was a little past 2 am and I was exhausted.

So all in all a bunch of guys thought I was hot, two cars stopped for me and one did a slow pass. Not bad for a gurl don't you think?

Anyway, thank you Sandy for making this dare and giving me the courage to try this out!

Advertisements
Kink Talk