Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
sirius

Default sisters bitch

Hi, my name is Elena. This is primarily a story about me and my sister. I’m currently 21 and the oldest sibling in my family by 2 years and I’m the tall, slim, blond, good-looking one. I’m about 5 foot 9, I compete in cross country at the collegiate level and used to compete in high school gymnastics. I can get the attention of almost any guy I want, especially if I wear something a bit tight or revealing. I don’t have a ton of “assets,” but I am very toned and what I do have is very firm and shapely. My younger sister, Chelsea, on the other hand, has always been a bit of a tom-boy. She dyes her hair black and cuts it in a pixie. She’s about 3 inches shorter than I and has a much bigger frame. She’s actually in pretty good shape, but she just doesn’t have the same model-like build that I have. For whatever reason, Chelsea was born with a chip on her shoulder and has always wanted to compete with me in everything.

Our relationship has always been a bit antagonistic, but I just did it for fun, while she seemed to take everything personal. When she was 11 and I was 13, she bet that she could pin me in wrestling. It was just a five dollar wager, but I pinned her and, from then on, it was kind of our thing. She would just walk into the living room, lay a five dollar bill on the table and throw down. The only thing is, I beat her every time. From that first time when I was 13 to the day I left for college, Chelsea had never beaten me in wrestling. It wasn’t really my thing, but who was I to argue with her if she just wanted to give me five bucks every time I pinned her. I probably won almost one thousand dollars off of her throughout middle and high school. She just kept coming back for more. I knew she hated me for it and I knew she wanted to pin me like mad, but I just couldn’t give in to her. I would just take her five bucks and walk away. And our parents didn’t ever seem to care. We would wrestle anywhere: yard, garage, living room, bedroom, den…it didn’t matter. We would just throw down and I would take her money.

Well, I was on Winter Break, back from college last year. I had come home on the Sunday evening before Christmas. We had done the whole Christmas Eve service at the local church and the nice dinner afterwards. On Christmas morning, we all opened gifts and did the whole tradition. Well, two or three days after Christmas, I was in the living room reading a book, curled up on the couch in a frumpy t-shirt and athletic shorts. Our parents were out doing god-knows what and the only people at home were me, my 19 year-old sister, our younger brother who had just turned 18, and my dad’s vizsla hound dog. I was quite comfortable and really into the book when in walks Chelsea in a sports bra and shorts. She strutted into the center of the room, slapped a five dollar bill on the coffee table, and stood there confidently.
Kind of annoyed, I looked up from my book at her and said, “Right now? I’m kind of in the middle of a really good part.”
“Nope,” she responded, “Right now. Let’s go. Just like we used to.”
Rolling my eyes, I got up muttering, “Well, I guess I could use a bookmark and that five dollar bill would do just fine.”

I shook my shoulders a couple of times before stepping towards her, ready to go. As soon as we locked arms on each other’s shoulders, I tried to twist her to the ground like I had done dozens of times before. She started to twist as I wrenched against her, but she suddenly recoiled like a spring, throwing me off balance. She just stuck her leg out and threw me over it. Before I even realized what had happened, I found myself on my back with her hooking one leg in one hand and my neck in the other. My arms and left leg were free to move, but I couldn’t do anything with them. There was no purchase to be had and, flail as I might, she had me. I was well and truly pinned.
I was livid! This couldn’t happen! Chelsea had just pinned me and very quickly at that. I hadn’t even really put up an effective defense.
As soon as she released me, I sprang to my feet, blood rushing to my face in anger.
She just grinned, “Double or nothing?”
I glared and merely growled/nodded my assent to the new terms.
I was a bit more wary of her this time as we started to come together and I circled away from her grasp a couple of times, maybe being a bit overly cautious. Eventually, my anger at having been pinned earlier got the best of me and I plunged forward. For a moment, everything seemed to be back to normal. I was able to twist and pull Chelsea in the way I wanted her to go to get her pinned. However, suddenly, just like the first time, she switched and became incredibly aggressive, using my body and movement against me and before I could even figure out what happened, I was face down on the ground with her straddling me and my feet bent up around near my head. In twenty-twenty hindsight, I probably looked a bit like a scorpion; with my arms sprawled up near my head and my feet playing the part of the tail and stinger.

I was once again, completely helpless. I could flail my arms at her, but that wouldn’t even really affect her perch on top of me. I was furious. How could she do this? She was pinning me so fast, I couldn’t even really figure out what she was doing to me. This last time, I was on my face and pinned before I even knew I was in danger. I pounded my fist into the floor in frustration and she just sat there and giggled maliciously.
As I lay there fuming, she even reached down and copped a feel at my breast. Now I was really pissed. She was just egging me on.
“Get off of me,” I yelled. “God, I am going to kill you Chelsea!”
“You’re not in any position to do anything,” she smirked back at me.
“OOOOOOHHHHHHHH,” I squirmed and bucked, but to no avail.
“One more round,” she asked?
“YES! Oh, I’m going to get you so bad.”

“I don’t even care,” I cut her off! “Let’s just get it started because I want to torture you after I pin you!”
“Okay,” she said, releasing me from my position.
I sprang back up, determined to win this one at all costs.
Again, we circled a couple of times before I rushed in and we started grappling and arm fighting for position. This time though, she didn’t give in at the start. We were both tense and sweating as we sought for a hold or position to take the other down. Soon, we went to our knees and kept wrestling for that killer hold. One of us would get a grip for a minute before the other would pull free. Somewhere in all that mess, my frumpy shirt got discarded. As we went at it, one of my bra straps slipped off my shoulder and one of my breasts was exposed, but I just didn’t care. I wanted to pin her so bad. Just like the last two times, however, Chelsea suddenly sprang behind me, pulled me over onto my back before scrambling onto my stomach. She was then straddling me, looking down at my face. In an attempt to buck her off my chest, I tried to wrap my legs around her upper body and pull her off of me. Instead, she simply grabbed my ankles and pulled them towards my head.

I was now folded in half, on my back, with her straddling my rib cage. She wrapped one arm around both of my ankles and leaned forward, pressing my knees towards my chest and causing my ass to stick up in the air. She then reached around and started spanking me.
I turned beat red, half in rage and half because all the blood was rushing to my brain. Much to my shock and embarrassment, Chelsea grabbed the waistband to my shorts and pulled them down, along with my panties, exposing my bare ass and shaved pussy to the whole living room.
“Oh my GOD,” I squealed, “What are you doing?!?!?”
“You didn’t ask about the new terms I tried to tell you about did you,” she responded.
I just lay there dumbfounded by what she could be talking about. She started to stroke her fingers along my exposed pussy lips as she cooed sensuously, “The new terms are that the winner gets to fuck the loser. So, I’m going to fuck you.”
“What,” I gasped from under her?
“You heard me. I’m going to fuck you!”
“No, no, don’t do that. I won’t let you do that,” I struggled to shout.
“You don’t really have much of a choice now. You could have stopped before that last match, but those were the terms.” She started stroking my pussy with vigor and, despite myself, I could feel my lips start to moisten against her aggressive rubbing. I started to squirm against her trap, but that only made her get rougher with my sex. I bucked weakly again and she pinched and twisted my clit before ramming a finger down inside me. I squealed in shock and a little frustration, but she just kept fingering me while going after my clit with her thumb. She soon added a second and a third finger to my now soaking wet canal, plunging her hand in and out at an incredibly rapid pace, drawing more and more lubrication from my depths.
“Mmmmmmm,” a moan tore from my throat. My sister was close to making me cum and I could hardly move a muscle. I couldn’t have prevented it if I had wanted to. Right as I was about to cum on my sister’s fingers, she ripped them out of me and shoved them in my face, wiping them across my mouth and nose.

“Suck on your cunt juices sister,” she commanded. I simply shook my head, smearing my love liquid all over my face, so she simply turned and roughly shoved all four fingers deep inside me. “If you won’t suck on my fingers, I’ll at least make you cum!”
It didn’t take long as I was writhing in pleasure under my sister. I came so hard that my pussy actually squirt some liquid out. That had never happened to me before. I didn’t know what that was or what to think about it, but my mind couldn’t stay on one thought for long anyway as my orgasm continued with Chelsea’s aggressive finger fucking.
As I came harder than I ever had before in my life, Chelsea abruptly released my feet which were near my head at this point and they flopped back to the ground, leaving me flat on my back and utterly naked. Chelsea stood up and tore her shorts and sports bra off, exposing her stocky, yet powerful body. She had a large snake tattoo on her left hip that I had never seen before, but it looked rather menacing all coiled on her pale skin, fangs bared at me. She strode swiftly to the couch and pulled a large dildo and harness out from between the cushions. I just kind of stared while she strapped the thing around her legs and squirted a load of lube down the length of the rod.
Suddenly, realization dawned on me what she was doing and panic struck my brain, bringing me back from the orgasmic euphoria I had just been enjoying. I quickly flipped over and tried to scramble away, but she grabbed my hips and pulled me back to her. She forcefully bent me at the waist so I was on my hands and knees in front of her. Grabbing my long, blonde ponytail, she pulled my head back, causing my back to arch and my ass to stick up in front of her. Without further ado, she lined her rubber dick up with my love canal and rammed home with one swift thrust.

“UUUUGGGGGHHHHH,” the wind blasted from my mouth as she filled my pussy with the massive tool instantly. She gave me no time to recover as she started pumping her hips into my ass with an amazing pace. She grabbed my hip with her other hand and continued to reef on my hair with the other.
Ramming her rubber phallus into me with all her strength, she taunted, “How do you like that huh sister? Like being beaten and fucked by your little sister huh? That’s it bitch! Take it! Take it!”
She railed against me while blasting my pussy and grinding her rubber balls against my clit with each thrust. I couldn’t help it. I was about to cum again. I could feel it building deep within me.
“Oh…Oh…OH…OH! OH GOD…OH GOD…I’m cumming…I’m CUMMING,” I panted as my orgasm tore through my body, shaking every fabric of my being.
“Yeah, bitch! Take it! I know you like getting fucked like a loser! You like taking my big cock in your loser cunt,” she shouted triumphantly. She kept yanking my hair back, arching my back even more against her onslaught.
“Fuck…Oh fuck…Mmmmmmmm,” I moaned in response as my second orgasm faded and another started to build. I opened my eyes, looking around the room as I was being helplessly pummeled from behind. Suddenly, I saw my eighteen-year-old twerp of a brother staring at me through the railing from the stairs. He had clearly been there for a while and was obviously jacking off to my humiliation. He just grinned at me and I blushed uncontrollably as my orgasm took over my body again. Another moan escaped my lips as my entire torso convulsed in the waves of passion. I couldn’t hold my pleasurable noises back despite my best efforts because I didn’t want my brother to see me cum. That, and I didn’t want to give my sister the joy of forcing me to cum. It was no use though. I was simply putty in her hands right the moment. I was literally drooling as wave upon wave of orgasmic delight washed over my lean body.

While continuing to ram her cock into my now willing body, Chelsea suddenly let out a piercing whistle. I was utterly confused as my mind was still completely consumed with the pulsing and pounding in my vagina. Within seconds, Argus, my dad’s breeding Vizsla hound came bounding into the room in one wild mess of paws, ears, tail, and tongue. My sister paused in her assault of my nether regions to allow Argus to lick my face in greeting before smelling the pheromones pouring from my dripping lips. He circled behind our still connected bodies and Chelsea leaned forward as he dipped his head under her.
“Eeeekk,” I squealed as his tongue snaked across my incredibly sensitive clitoris. “NO, what are you doing. Don’t let him lick me!”
“Shut up and hold still,” she commanded while yanking my hair to emphasize her directive. I obeyed as I knew I couldn’t take her. She slowly withdrew her strap-on from my pussy as Argus continued to lick. It felt wonderful, better than any boys tongue I’d ever felt, but it was my dad’s DOG for crying out loud. My sister had just fucked me with a strap-on while my brother “secretly” jacked off to it. Wasn’t that enough? As Chelsea stepped over my back, Argus, being a breeding dog, did exactly as his instincts told him to: he jumped up on my back, adjusted himself and started pumping his hips at my exposed ass.
“UUUGGHHHH…YEEEOOOOCH!” His weight on my back shocked me as he was a pretty big dog and his claws dug into my ribs as he sought purchase on my slim body. “NO, NO, NO. Don’t let him do this to me,” I begged.
“SHUT UP,” Chelsea demanded. “You’re gonna take it and you’re gonna like it.”
As she was saying this, I began to feel the sharp jabs of his dog dick stabbing the back of my thighs and the hot squirts of his pre-cum soaking my legs and the carpet below me. I tried to squirm away, but Chelsea yanked my hair back again, forcing my rear into Argus’s crotch. I felt his thin, red cock poke between my lips and that was all he needed. He suddenly shot his hips forward with much more force, slamming his hot poker through my opening as it grew quickly.
I had seen my Argus breed other dogs before, so I knew his dick would get much bigger and I knew about the knot, but I didn’t know it was so hot. The hot flesh felt amazing against the sensitive walls of my vagina and the growing pressure of his expanding rod was soon pressing all the right spots. I soon found myself moaning and rocking my hips back against his thunderous thrusts. I could feel my glutes quiver with each violent impact and I soon felt his hot bulge banging against the outside of my lips, trying to force its way past my opening.
I completely lost myself. The heat was spreading again from my loins, down my thighs and up through my lower torso. I was about to cum from being fucked by a dog and somehow my mind had given into this event fully at this point. I heard words pouring from my mouth that I never would have imagined given the circumstances.
“Oh god…YES…Give me your cock Argus! Give me more! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck my pretty little pussy! Own me! Make me cum Argus! YES…YES!!! I’m cumming for you Argus…I’m cumming for you!” I trailed off in a chorus of moans and pleasurable squeals as he continued to ride me for all he was worth. As my vaginal muscles continued to clamp and pulse on his massive, red dick, he gave one final, forceful thrust, blasting his huge knot deep into my pussy. My g-spot was suddenly experiencing the perfect pressure and I continued to orgasm on his shapely member. I could feel jets of searing liquid throb down the length of his cock before erupting into my womb. It made me feel so horny and satisfied. A content smile spread across my face.
“Beep-beep…click.” I started and quickly glanced around. My sister was standing there, still utterly naked except for the dick and harness strapped to her crotch, filming the whole thing on her cell phone. Worse yet, my brother was also leaning in, holding his phone taking pictures.
Fury flashed in my veins as I tried to scramble and snatch his phone away, but he merely stepped back as Argus clamped his paws tighter around me and held me still.
“You JERK,” I shouted at him. “Give me that. You can’t take pictures of me like this.” He just snickered and retreated from the living room with a smug look on his face. I glanced at Chelsea. “You too. Delete those pictures RIGHT NOW!”

“Oh no, I don’t think so,” she cooed at me. “I’m going to be holding on to these for a while. Besides, you look so good in them.” She angled her screen toward me, being sure to hold it out of reach. Sure enough, there was a very clear picture of my long, slim legs and torso buried underneath the body of the dog with a very pleasurable look on my face. She then played a short snippet of the video; the part where I completely lost my mind and was begging for Argus to fuck me. “Oh yes, that’s a very nice little bit there. I’m sure Mom and Dad would love to see that…oh, and the dean of students at your precious university too.”
“No…no…please…you wouldn’t dare,” I half glared, half begged her while continuing to feel Argus pump his hot seed deep inside me while panting and drooling on my shoulder.
“Well…well, I think your secret is safe with me. But I quite enjoyed our little session here. In order to keep this quiet, you must wrestle me any time I want. If you ever deny me a good tussle and follow-up fuck, there’s no telling where this video might end up. Are we clear,” she demanded.
My mind was blurred and confused, but still racing, trying to figure a way out of this mess.
She reached down and grabbed my chin, pulling my face up to stare into her glaring eyes. “I said are we clear?”
“Perfectly,” I glowered.
“Good. Now, after Argus is done with you, you might want to clean up a bit. Mom and Dad will be home in a couple hours.” She strutted out of the room victorious, her dick swaying in front of her and her snake tattoo seemingly staring me down, half laughing at me, half intimidating me.
I hung my head in shame, but Argus started shifting around and that drew a few more moans from me as his massive cock and knot twisted and pulsed inside me. Soon, he began to shrink and I could feel the pressure lessening inside my vagina. Without notice, he suddenly jumped off my back, yanking his knot and full length from me in one swift motion. My breath was practically sucked out of me as my loins were suddenly free and the watery dog semen instantly drained out of me, onto the carpet. I couldn’t believe how much semen rushed out of me. I just stared down between my legs as it gushed and dripped onto the floor.
“Wham!” Crap! My parents were home! Panic flashed through my mind as I scrambled for what to do. I grabbed my t-shirt and shorts and quickly wiped up as much of Argus’s cum as I could and dashed for the bathroom, streaking across the head of the stairwell just as my parents came into the house.
I slammed the bathroom door shut, leaned against the door and listened for any commotion. Whew, it seemed that they hadn’t seen anything. Relieved, I showered, trying to rinse all of the last hour or so out of my system. I was simultaneously trying to deny what had just happened while also trying to rationalize and strategize. My brain was an incoherent mush of thought. I wrapped a towel around myself and crept to my room, trying to remain unnoticed.

“Elena,” I heard my dad call.
I quickly pulled shorts and a t-shirt on and stepped out into the hallway. “Yeah, what’s up dad?”
“Hey, come here. There’s something weird out here.” I walked out to find my dad looking at the huge wet patch on the floor. “What do you make of that,” he asked?
My heart fluttered. “Um…um…well…I…I guess I fell asleep on the floor,” I managed to lie, “And I guess I drooled a bit in my sleep. I’ll clean it up; don’t worry.”
“Hmmm, it doesn’t look much like a drool nap,” he said crouching down and reaching out as if to touch it.
“Dad,” I practically shrieked. He stopped and turned, somewhat shocked. Much more calmly, I added, “Just don’t worry about it, I’ll clean it up. I’ll go get the stuff right now.”
“Okay…okay honey. I’ll let you take care of it. I was just sayin’ it looked curious. That’s all,” he muttered as he patted me on the shoulder and walked towards the back door.
The rest of the afternoon and evening seemed to pass uneventfully. I cleaned the floor without any further to do and Chelsea went back to her normal self, seeming friendly and charming around my parents. Luke, the little twerp, winked at me a couple of times the rest of the day, but didn’t say or do anything. I’d have liked to knock his lights out for that, but he probably already had the pictures saved and maybe even uploaded knowing him…little nerdy turd.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sirius for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk