gayboi25

Just read the story through. Loving it!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #19
alienguy10

Thanks gayboi25 for the comment =D

Sorry everyone for not putting another chapter up - I haven't had much time in the last few days to write one!
alienguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #20
alienguy10

Default Part 6

Hey guys
I am really really sorry for not putting another chapter up. I still want to write it, I just haven't had time to! There is a lot going on at the moment involving my real life =/ but everything is ok !! =)

-------------------------------------------

Part 6 - Sorry it is so short

Reality caught up to Will after Mitch had cut his clothes completely off him. He realised that he now had to get back to Mitch’s completely naked without being caught. He also knew that sunrise was only a few hours away and his mum was coming to pick him up before lunch. Before he knew it more shaving cream was being spread onto his body. As he requested, Mitch was spreading it around his pubic hairs. Will felt so relieved that his hairy body wasn’t going to be so hairy anymore, well at least for a few days.

Mitch spread the cream around Will’s pubes. Around the base of his dick, around both balls and just between his legs. Once he had applied the cream he started to shave the hair off. Inches at a time just like before. It wasn’t long until Will’s hair was starting to thin out and drop off. Inch by inch Mitch continued to shave his friends pubes, having to hold his dick whilst he did it. Moving Will’s dick backwards and forwards, up and down was starting to make Will need to cum, he was edging. He starting moaning as Mitch continued shaving. Mitch was done very soon though, he No longer had to hold Will’s dick. This made Will cry to Mitch to wank him until he came, but Mitch refused to. He was going to make him hold it in.

Both boys were impressed with the looks of Will’s new body. It was sleek looking now that the hair was removed and the detailed muscular outline was showing much clearer. Even his dick looked bigger, bigger than it needed to be.

Will noticed more light in the room. He panicked because he knew that the sun was now rising quickly and they didn’t have much time left. He told this to Mitch, “Man, the sun is coming up! My mum will be at your place shortly!”
Mitch wasn’t worried though he reassured his friend everything was fine, “Don’t worry man, its all sorted. She’s going to pick you up tomorrow and my parents wont be back for a few days anyway”.

“Ok, what shall I do to you now? I wasted a lot of time doing stuff for you!” Mitch said.
"Anything man, just make me cum shortly because I'm unbelievably horny", said Will.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:31 PM   #21
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy
Default good story

this is a very interesting story keep writing

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:36 PM   #22
immaeatu

omg im seriously loving this story so much right now
its amazing!

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:51 AM   #23
alienguy10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtylittleboy View Post
this is a very interesting story keep writing
Thanks always dirtylittleboy =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by immaeatu View Post
omg im seriously loving this story so much right now
its amazing!
Thanks immaeatu =D
Old 01-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #24
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

I forgot to say this earlier.

Bonus points for having the word "Bang" in the title

I stopped liking it after the whole electric shock thing, but I'm back on board

-Dylsterr
Old 01-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #25
immaeatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan xX View Post

-Dylsterr
yeaa electricity isnt my forte but this is till a great story

Old 01-18-2011, 04:13 AM   #26
alienguy10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan xX View Post

-Dylsterr
Thanks again for the comments Dylan!
I have to agree with you there, electric shock is bit off putting but at the time it sounded good =P but good to know your back on board

Quote:
yeaa electricity isnt my forte but this is till a great story
*As above
Thanks again immaeatu! Good to know your still enjoying it!

Part 7 coming very soon! I promise this time! (and hopefully it will be longer for a make up of part 6, seeing it was really really short)
Old 01-18-2011, 05:15 AM   #27
alienguy10

Default Part 7

Here is part 7 as promised. It is slightly longer but not a lot but it is more sexy (I hope =/ )
Enjoy !

Part 7

“Haha! Yeah right Will! You ain't gonna cum for hours!” Mitch said laughing to Will’s plead.
“but man!” Will was desperate to ejaculate, his dick was throbbing with his horniness.
Mitch slid his right hand down Will’s body, passing over his shaven muscular abs and slowing as he reached Will’s pubic region. Will let out a slight moan. Mitch took his hands off Will and placed them down near his ankles. He checked that the ropes were still tight so Will couldn’t break loose. They were. Mitch continued running his hands up Will’s legs, again stopping near his pubic region.
Will couldn’t take it much longer, “Seriously man I will kill you when you let me out of this!”
Mitch replied, “Well I’m going to be alive for quite a while yet!”
Mitch walked off and let Will calm down a bit.

Mitch started thinking of some plans to torture Will with. They were in a bush where nobody goes and they had a whole day yet. Mitch had a drink and continued to brain storm a master minds plan. It wasn’t long until he had that ‘master mind plan’. Mitch returned to where Will was tied up, taking the bottle with him. He asked Will if he needed a drink and Will said yes. He hadn’t had anything to drink for hours now and he was in desperate need of it. Mitch was happy to give Will the drink but he stated one condition, “You have to drink it all.”
Will didn’t care as long as got liquid into his mouth. Mitch opened the bottle and started forcing the water down Will’s throat, stopping to let Will take a breath every couple of seconds.

The bottle was only about half empty now and Will had enough, it started pouring out the sides of his mouth, dribbling down his neck and landing on the bed.
“You said you would drink it all! I’m going to make you! Once you finish that bottle I’ll let you go but keep a dog leash on you!” said Mitch.
Will was glad to hear that Mitch was going to let him go but he didn’t understand the dog leash part. He continued drinking the water until the bottle was finished. He was busting for the a piss but he couldn’t go. His erection was keeping the flow of urine from coming out. He tried his hardest to think about gross things that would make his boner subside but nothing, nothing at all. It stood proud whilst his bladder was ready pop like a water balloon.

“Ok, you’ve finished the water, now I’m going to let you go but first I’m going to put this on you” said Mitch as he put a lasso styled knot around Will’s neck.
“You will not go any further than 30 feet from me and you wont cum or urinate”, said Mitch stating the conditions of their newly extended agreement.
Mitch let Will’s arms and legs free. It felt good to Will as he started stretching but then a sudden pulling feel on his neck made him fall off the bed onto the ground.
“Come Will. We are going for a walk”, said Mitch as he towed Will behind him, as well as grabbing another water bottle, “don’t worry, you wont get thirsty anymore.”

The two boys left the hut and headed into the bush. Will on all fours and Mitch walking at a normal pace, but to Will it was very quick seeing his muscles were saw due to them being restricted from movement for hours. Will still had a raging erection and really needed to masturbate. He had the urge to so he stopped and layed on the ground, he grabbed his dick and started to wank. Before Mitch even had time to notice Will had ejaculated. Will continued to wank and fumble his balls as the cum continued flowing out. Mitch wasn’t going to stop him now so he let Will continue. Will was moaning and rolling around everywhere in pleasure. He finally finished his ‘moment’ and layed out, like a star in the sun. He felt the warm sun hit his body. He felt like he was in heaven.

Mitch wasn’t going to wait any longer so he pulled on Will’s leash and continued walking. As the continued deeper into the scrub land Mitch started to explain what he was planning on doing, “Well Willy, seeing you have already cummed I’m going to have to punish you. I was going to give you a full on sexual experience, but of course with my hands.”
Will couldn't believe it, he could have had an even better experience. He was disappointed in this but he was still enjoying what his best friend was doing to him though it didn’t seem like Mitch was being a friend, more of a sex master.
“I am also going to continue to give you water, your not allowed to pee either and if you do, well see what happens”, Mitch continued.

Mitch knew his way around the bush that they were in, he used to go exploring when his family first bought the property. He had once found a swimming hole right at the back, it was about a 12 minute walk. This meant they were nearly there. Mitch forcibly gave Will more water, Will didn’t like this as he really needed to take a pee. Mitch reassured him that he could shortly.

Not long after that they arrived at the water hole. “Will you can pee now if you want and I’m going to take the leash off you but if you run I will send pictures to everyone”, he said this as he took off the leash and took some pictures with his phone. Will knew that Mitch still had power over him so he did what he was told. He stood up onto his feet and went to walk behind a tree to take a leak. “Hey! What are you doing?! I never said you could get up on your feet though!” said Mitch, “Right, your going to give yourself a golden shower for that, over here laying on your back.”
Seeing this was now possible that Will didn’t have an erection he unwillingly layed on his back, in the bright sun and started peeing on himself. “There you go, your nice and clean now”, said Mitch stripping his boxers off. He also layed down in the sun, allowing his body to take the warmth of the power rays.

Both boys were now naked in the sun enjoying the experience. Will had no idea though what Mitch still had installed for him.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #28
immaeatu

this chapter was goooooooodd lool i laughed at willl being Mitchs bitch xD

Old 01-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #29
alienguy10

Quote:
this chapter was goooooooodd lool i laughed at willl being Mitchs bitch xD

Thanks man for the comment!
Yeah that is going to continue for a little while yet...
Old 01-18-2011, 08:12 PM   #30
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

That was an awesome chapter! So looking forward to the next one! Keep it up, man!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk