Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-15-2019, 12:59 PM   #1
rebeccajones

Default My first sexual experience

My first time with a girl was when I was 15. There were four of us having a sleep over and one of the girls houses. We spent most of the evening watching silly films and playing silly games when someone suggest we played truth or dare. We all started with truths and the basic who do you have a crush on... After a while of everyone doing truths I decided I would be daring and ask for a dare the dare I was given was to kiss my friend Lauren with tongue. I leant over to her and we made out for a minute or two. The game then continued with more of my friends now asking for dares. Not a lot of time has passed and we had all made out with each other. The game seemed to be a bit boring after this point and we decided it was probably a good time to go to sleep as it was around 3am.

I couldn't get to sleep as I was thinking about how much I was turned on by kissing my friend Lauren. I was starting to get from just the thought of it. I reached in to my shorts and began to play with myself. I had to keep quite so I started lightly just rubbing my clit, as I got more into it I got a little faster and let out a moan. I hoped no one had heard me and it seemed like that was the case but to make sure I didnt wake anyone up I moved into the dining room.

As I continued to play with myself I noticed a shadow near the door it was Lauren, she had been standing there watching my play with myself. I got all shy and covered up but she came over to a reached down and stuck her finger straight into my wet slit. She then took control and made out with me whilst continuing to somehow rub my clit and finger me at the same time. I could feel an orgasm building and then she stopped. I was dripping by this point I could feel my juices running down my legs.

She dropped her shorts and then sat on my face. I focus on licking her clit in a circular motion, I didnt have a clue what I was doing but I just thought about what I enjoy, she seemed to be liking it anyway. She leant back and began to rub my clit again, I ended up cumming very quickly after that. She came whilst sat on my face and moved back to my pussy but this time using her tongue to stimulate my clit it really didnt take me long to cum again. We ended the session there as we didnt want to wake anyone else up. We managed to crawl back to our beds and get a good night's sleep.

We still meet up to this day to have sex with each other and it's still as amazing as the first time.

Limits: Pictures
rebeccajones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to rebeccajones for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk