Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #1
JNoller
getDare Sweetheart

Male 22/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

22/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)
I am in search of a keyholder.

INTRO

What is am looking for is someone who at first can do an online keyholding, than move into me actually giving you the key. One of my biggest fetishes is Chastity Tease and Denial. This relationship requires a lot of trust before it can become more serious. Along with that, communication is key

About Me:

I am 22 and I am currently a student finishing up college. I love the outdoors and I love sports

What I am looking for?:

Ideally, I looking for someone who loves to tease and deny cock and loves holding a key. I know that this is very specific, but this is exactly what I am looking for. I am also looking for someone who enjoys humiliation, pictures, and

What You'll Get From Me:

I do have a kik, so I can send you pictures, do tasks, whatever you like as long as it is in my limits. My goal is to please you in every way possible in the realms of chastity and what I am looking for.

How to Submit a PM:

If you are interested and would like to try this out please PM me, with the following title "Keyholder App". If you could also just write down.
Name
Why you would be good at keyholding

This is it. thank you for looking at my ad.
JNoller

Advertisements
Kink Talk