Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2014, 10:38 PM   #1
Sophie456

Female 19/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

19/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Hello,

My name is Michael and I am the current master of Sophie. I have trained her for a few years and think she is ready to be passed on from my care to a new master or mistress. Firstly Ill tell you a little about her. She is 19 years old and lives in Australia. She does not send pictures because of her job which is something I have always respected.

She does not have limits other than this and also anything that could cause her death obviously. I have never put a limitation on how much pain I have inflicted on her and she even has permanent scars. She hates pain and will offer protest orders that involve pain but this is due to fear and not disobedience and she will carry out your orders after a few threats.

Punishments for minor infringements that I have used are wetting herself and cutting herself (obviously not near veins or arteries) for things such as not addressing me properly. She hates these punishments and I have tended to use them most often unless she gets out of hand enough for me to really get tough. I tend to also have about two punishment sessions a day to keep her in line with additional ones if she does anything wrong. I firmly believe that a slave should fear their master as this fosters respect and loyalty. I don't believe in punishments such as corner time or line writing as I have never found them effective.

Masters who address their slaves as slut etc will not be considered. Her name is Sophie. She needs a master or mistress who is strict and won't tolerate any disobedience. She is very obedient. As long as you command respect. If you think you have what it takes to own my little slave pm this account and I will assess your eligibility. If you are eligible you will be provided with her kik and contact can begin right away. I will stay in contact with her for a month just to make sure that everything is going ok before stopping contact with her. During this month I will not give her orders or interfere with your orders. I will also give you my email in case you have any problems or questions. Also if you have any questions regarding how I have dealt with her, feel free to include it in the pm reply to this ad.

Regards, Michael
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sophie456 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk