Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-23-2021, 04:46 AM   #16
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post

Thank you for this task. I will do this after I get back from holiday.
Have you completed this task yet?
Also since it looks like you lost another one of these, I’d say this thread should stay open for a total of 4 months to make it easier.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 10:28 AM   #17
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Have you completed this task yet?
Also since it looks like you lost another one of these, I’d say this thread should stay open for a total of 4 months to make it easier.
Nope not yet, still in holiday mode, though at home. So will take a bit more time before I can do this.

And sure I am up for having this open till the end of the year. It's so active anyway
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:04 AM   #18
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Nope not yet, still in holiday mode, though at home. So will take a bit more time before I can do this.

And sure I am up for having this open till the end of the year. It's so active anyway
Quote:

Also every post here will result in 10 minute on your fucking machine working your ass in your full sluttiest clothing.
True, I am really hoping it picks up as this still is still in effect.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 08-25-2021, 03:18 AM   #19
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Posting here to keep one thread to track punishments (as other winners don't respond even... or put much effort in it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patate_farcie View Post
I think someone should drink 2 litters of water and hold for 2 hours.
Then pee in a bowl and have a nice enema with all the pee that should be held for 15 minutes.

Old 09-10-2021, 12:09 AM   #20
Victoria85
getDare Devil

This is still open for punishments. And well I wonder what can I do for you in return if you post a punishment?

Old 09-11-2021, 04:18 PM   #21
TransAubrey

You should complete your faproulettes I had you make

Foryour’s, rolls are 4, 4, 5, 6, 6
Formine, rolls are 0, 7, 3, 4, 6

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 10:06 PM   #22
nya
getDare Devil

Complete milovana 35736 the contents are mostly towards your likes but its one of the longer ones and you dislike instructions so I think it works as a punishment. Write brief report afterward. Here or on your blog and include the 7 keywords behind a spoiler (this will make sense once you do it). If 35736 is too long you can do 24129 instead but thats designed as a punishment so I expect you'll like it less.
Two more things you're denied until you do one of the two, and you can't take 35736's offer to ruin your orgasm as a chicken exit since you are ruining already.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 11:10 AM   #23
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Well this is a punishment so lets play a bit in your dislikes and hates. Hmm but we do want you horny girly.

1. Start by stuffing that ass. Preferably with a vibe set to low.
2. Spank your ass 20 times with a ruler or wooden spook.
3. Twist and play with your nipple for 2 minutes.
4. Slowly stroke your cock for 5 minutes.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 three times.
6. Edge
7. Give your balls 20 spanks
8. Edge.
7. Slap your cock 20 times.
8. Spank your ass 50 times with a ruler or wooden spoon
9. Put on a tack bra and your sexiest panties.
10. Hump a stuffed animal for 10 minutes. If you do not have a stuffed animal use a pillow. But add 20 Ball and Cock and cock slaps as a penalty.
11. Either continue humping until you edge or give yourself a 20 Ball and Cock and cock slaps as a penalty.

Now you have choice. You may:
A) Turn up the spead on the vibe in your ass and then repeat steps 2 to 11 and then enjoy a well earned orgasm.
B) Have a ruined orgasm and then spank your ass 200 times with a ruler or wooden spoon. Slap your cock and balls 50 times, then edge twice and then have a full I.
C) Enjoy 2 days of Denial

Please complete your report for this in the third person. During the report please refer to your ass as pussy, your cock as clitty and your balls as your sissy lips.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 12:01 PM   #24
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubreyXdresser View Post
You should complete your faproulettes I had you make

Foryour’s, rolls are 4, 4, 5, 6, 6
Formine, rolls are 0, 7, 3, 4, 6
Thank you, I will try to do these as soon as possible and let you know the results

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
Complete milovana 35736 the contents are mostly towards your likes but its one of the longer ones and you dislike instructions so I think it works as a punishment. Write brief report afterward. Here or on your blog and include the 7 keywords behind a spoiler (this will make sense once you do it). If 35736 is too long you can do 24129 instead but thats designed as a punishment so I expect you'll like it less.
Two more things you're denied until you do one of the two, and you can't take 35736's offer to ruin your orgasm as a chicken exit since you are ruining already.
Thank you, hope I can do it soon, but seems I will be denied for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Well this is a punishment so lets play a bit in your dislikes and hates. Hmm but we do want you horny girly.

1. Start by stuffing that ass. Preferably with a vibe set to low.
2. Spank your ass 20 times with a ruler or wooden spook.
3. Twist and play with your nipple for 2 minutes.
4. Slowly stroke your cock for 5 minutes.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 three times.
6. Edge
7. Give your balls 20 spanks
8. Edge.
7. Slap your cock 20 times.
8. Spank your ass 50 times with a ruler or wooden spoon
9. Put on a tack bra and your sexiest panties.
10. Hump a stuffed animal for 10 minutes. If you do not have a stuffed animal use a pillow. But add 20 Ball and Cock and cock slaps as a penalty.
11. Either continue humping until you edge or give yourself a 20 Ball and Cock and cock slaps as a penalty.

Now you have choice. You may:
A) Turn up the spead on the vibe in your ass and then repeat steps 2 to 11 and then enjoy a well earned orgasm.
B) Have a ruined orgasm and then spank your ass 200 times with a ruler or wooden spoon. Slap your cock and balls 50 times, then edge twice and then have a full I.
C) Enjoy 2 days of Denial

Please complete your report for this in the third person. During the report please refer to your ass as pussy, your cock as clitty and your balls as your sissy lips.
Ohh wow well thought out. Thank you for this punishment. I will try to do it as soon as I can.

Old 09-13-2021, 05:40 PM   #25
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As required by Victoria, flip a coin 6 times. Every head you get put on piece of female clothing or makeup. Every tail is 10 minutes added. You will stay in that state of dress for the length of time. So you could end up naked, full dress, in just a skirt and nothing else, it all depends on you and your luck.
Full signature here!
Old 09-13-2021, 11:21 PM   #26
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
I did this one yesterday. That was a lot of edging and stroking. Definitely annoying. For me edging and stroking is mostly a dislike, just because it doesn't really do much for me. I liked the bondage part and nipple plays.
Shame the video links were dead....
All in all this was definitely a punishment, especially due to the time it took. Felt mostly as a time sink in some parts.

Spoiler:
Vestra ligat ego conteram ipse probavi libera

The following user says Thank You to Victoria85 for this post:
Old 09-13-2021, 11:23 PM   #27
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
As required by Victoria, flip a coin 6 times. Every head you get put on piece of female clothing or makeup. Every tail is 10 minutes added. You will stay in that state of dress for the length of time. So you could end up naked, full dress, in just a skirt and nothing else, it all depends on you and your luck.
Thank you for this. I will now spend 30 minutes in panties, bra and stockings.

Old 09-14-2021, 01:41 AM   #28
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I've been visiting Blue's punishment thread so I think it's only fair I give you a little something to and as this is a punishment I'm going to stick with that very inspiring dislike list. The three that immediately caught my attention was the dressing slutty in public, finger nail painting, and line writing so your punishment is this.

You will dress in your sluttiest least favorite outfit complete with the sluttiest make up you can do, and of course slutty shoes that match. Then you'll do your nails to match the outfit and then to make them sluty you will paint the word Slutty on your nails one letter for each nail (Yes we know it's spelled wrong, but no one said you were a smart slut.) And yes you will do both hands this way so you are extra slutty. Then it's time for a little adventure you can choose where you go and you can cover up if you need to but once you are at your chosen spot you aren't allowed to hide. You will then sit down and roll 2 d6. You will then add those numbers together and times them by ten. So if you roll 12 you'll be doing 120 lines, but only twenty if you get very lucky. Each line will read like this "Please punish me I'm a naughty slut." The task if not complete until you've finished each of your lines perfectly. Any mistakes or messy handwriting will discount that line and you'll have to do it over.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to callmecurious for this post:
Old 09-14-2021, 12:17 PM   #29
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmecurious View Post
I've been visiting Blue's punishment thread so I think it's only fair I give you a little something to and as this is a punishment I'm going to stick with that very inspiring dislike list. The three that immediately caught my attention was the dressing slutty in public, finger nail painting, and line writing so your punishment is this.

You will dress in your sluttiest least favorite outfit complete with the sluttiest make up you can do, and of course slutty shoes that match. Then you'll do your nails to match the outfit and then to make them sluty you will paint the word Slutty on your nails one letter for each nail (Yes we know it's spelled wrong, but no one said you were a smart slut.) And yes you will do both hands this way so you are extra slutty. Then it's time for a little adventure you can choose where you go and you can cover up if you need to but once you are at your chosen spot you aren't allowed to hide. You will then sit down and roll 2 d6. You will then add those numbers together and times them by ten. So if you roll 12 you'll be doing 120 lines, but only twenty if you get very lucky. Each line will read like this "Please punish me I'm a naughty slut." The task if not complete until you've finished each of your lines perfectly. Any mistakes or messy handwriting will discount that line and you'll have to do it over.
Ouch that is quite heavy. Thank you.
Normally I would say that is too much for me, afraid I would end up in trouble some way. But hey, let's try it for once at least. Will take a bit of time before I can properly do it though as I need a free weekend for it

Old 09-14-2021, 12:56 PM   #30
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

I think it is mean that you receive so much punishments. I want to do you something good. So I was looking for your loves.

As a preparation, you need to buy a ginger root and pick fresh stinging nettle leaves (without any hand protection, off course). And you should not be in denial, when you do the dare.

You like anal, plug wear, anal insertions and ass fucking. So please peel a ginger root and cut a plug out of it. You also like spitting. Spit on it and on your ass hole (or rather put spit onto your ass hole, if you don't manage to spit on it directly ). Now slowly insert the ginger root, and fuck your ass with it for a short time. Then leave it inserted as a plug for the rest of the dare. You like gags and drool: Gag yourself with something (e.g. a scarf with a knot inside). You like nipple pain and candle wax: Cover your nipples completely in candle wax. Time to edge. Hold it for a minute. Then wait a minute. Now hump a pillow for a minute. I think you are warmed up now. With two clothpins, attach one nettle leave on each of your inner thighs. Now tie your feet together (you love bondage, do you?). Shower your legs for 30 seconds with ice cold water, then your arms for 30 seconds. Now you take a full body ice cold shower until you edge, and you hold the edge for 10 seconds, still under the shower.
You can take off everything now, except the gag. Now, jerk off, please. After the orgasm, you will spank your ass 20 times, and after that you will masturbate for 1 minute. Now you're done and you can remove your gag, too. Make sure to clean your gag with your naked body and drool all the spit still in your mouth over your body.

I hope you like my dare, I oriented it on a lot of your likes

If something should be too hard for you, feel free to ask about a modification. It is always hard to estimate from remote, how hard one will do with the dare.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
loser, punishments, silly, victoria85