Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-09-2021, 04:43 PM   #1
kinkysheep

Female Use a desperate slut <3

Good evening :3
I am once again, what a surprise, horny and needy to be used.
My likes at the moment are especially:
self-bondage,
building arousal without touching for longer times before earning the right to touch and to cum eventually,
forced orgasms,
light pain,
being forced to beg, write certain things,
gags,
light verbal humiliation (e.g. being called a slut, a bitch, called out on how horny and pathetic I am but nothing actually mean, I'm sensitive af but I like being called out on the actual truth, I am in fact a horny bitch and you're allowed to tell me xD)
non-permanent bodywriting (I have a bf who I don't want to see degrading shit when I undress lol)

Limits are
anything that goes again common sense (anything permanent, criminal, or unrealistic)
scat and pee
messy stuff (putting food or bodily fluids (except for maybe a bit of spit) on my body
heavy pain (e.g. clothespins are ok, but ripping them off is too much for me to handle at the moment)
anything actually public (hidden public is alright,e.g. I will wear a crotchrope under my clothes and go on the balcony but I won't go there naked)
anything involving other people
anal
impact play (I don't hate it, it just does nothing for me when I do it myself)
Edging (I just can't do it, I get too sensitive and it turns into a ruined orgasm way too fast, I hate it)

I have rope, tape, a suction vibe, a normal vibe, markers, clothespins and household items and I am laying in bed with my pyjamas on

Please use me~

kik is b0undkitty, if u don't bother reading, I won't bother serving you, sorry

F/23
Bondage Slut
kik:heartsandropes

Likes and Limits on my profile, please use a desperate slut <3
kinkysheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 01:08 PM   #2
Darkrider_X

I did send a message on kik but i am also amazed no one responded to you here yet either. i will start this off then.

Kneel with your back facing the entrance to your apartment and frog tie your legs to keep you in this position. Then insert as many markers as possible in your pussy to stretch you nicely. Followed by clothespins on your nipples. Once done lean forward with your head bowed towards the floor with your hands placed behind your back. Remain in this position for 1 hour or till someone else responds in this thread with your next task. Also, any writing tasks given from this point on must be done with the markers in your pussy. So if you use one you put it back in. Essentially using your pussy as a living pen holder for the evening.

Seeking female submissives/slaves only

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Insertion. Stretching (pussy/anal/breasts)

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Limits: Scat,Pee,Blood

Kik: xDarkriderx
Snapchat: darkriderx22
Discord: ironmanraines

Please mention you found my info on Getdare when adding.
Darkrider_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 01:18 PM   #3
kevin14991

Grab a vibe of your choice and set a timer to 10 minutes.
Now cum as many times its possible.
For a horny slut like you I think 20 isnt a problem

After the time for every orgasm you away from 20 you slap your clit with a woden spoon and write my username with lipstick on your body.

Pic and/or video proof via kik would be great

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, female, kik, teasing, verbal humiliation