Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-10-2008, 03:03 AM   #1
allieallieoxenfree

Send a message via Yahoo to allieallieoxenfree

I was 14. I really liked this guy and i had been flirting with him a ton. Eventually he asked me out and we went to the 8th grade dance together. I was super afraid he would dump me when we got to high school, and i wanted him to like me, so near the end of the dance we snuck off into a dark corner of the school library and started making out. I pulled off his pants (didn't even bother unzipping them) and blew him. His penis really freaked me out, it looked like an alien worm. I probably gave a really bad bj, but i dont remember. I really regret it, i wish i would have waited until it had meant something more. He dumped me about a year later.
Likes: BDSM, electro-play, humiliation, wedgies, orgasm denial.
Hard Limits: Public nudity, giving personal info to strangers (phone, address, etc.) blood, family play, messy.
Soft Limits: Homosexuality, genital torture, anal.
I'm sorta new and uncertain about some stuff, so these could change...
allieallieoxenfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
cr_ruby_1314

Quote:
Originally Posted by allieallieoxenfree View Post
I was 14. I really liked this guy and i had been flirting with him a ton. Eventually he asked me out and we went to the 8th grade dance together. I was super afraid he would dump me when we got to high school, and i wanted him to like me, so near the end of the dance we snuck off into a dark corner of the school library and started making out. I pulled off his pants (didn't even bother unzipping them) and blew him. His penis really freaked me out, it looked like an alien worm. I probably gave a really bad bj, but i dont remember. I really regret it, i wish i would have waited until it had meant something more. He dumped me about a year later.
awww..
{pat pat}
{hugg~}

Don't worry, your first meaningful time is your true first time =) think of it as practice? so you could please your true Love better =) (though I do wish I had given everything to my true Love, too... but the fact that I am not rejected because of it only proves that I am Loved =) )
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk