Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2017, 05:43 AM   #11
shydarkgirl

Yesterday, I did go to a Goodwill to donate my old clothes. I pulled in, hesitated, then drove away and parked somewhere to think. Was I really sure about this, or was I making a huge mistake? But then I thought about the good experiences I had at the mall the night before, and I thought about the encouragement you guys have given me, and I got up the courage to pull back into the Goodwill and actually go through with it.

The old man who helped me seemed like a bit of a pervert--I caught him staring at my cleavage and my belly several times. (I didn't see the suggestion to flash him until later, but I don't think I would have been brave enough to do that anyway.) But instead of feeling bad, I found that I actually--dare I admit it?--I actually kind of liked it. Okay, I liked it a lot. While I can't ever foresee myself fucking an old man like that, I did very much enjoy all the attention his eyes were paying to my body, and that gave me even more encouragement that I really could do this.

It wasn't long before all my old clothes were unloaded, and then I got back on the road, heading for college. The ride was mostly uneventful. Once, in an area with light traffic, I did start to finger myself--and it felt amazing to be doing that in my car while driving down the road! I did orgasm a little while later, but no one that passed me or that I passed seemed to notice what I was doing.

After I got to college, I had to find my way around a bit, and being dressed as I was, I felt nervous at the thought of having to ask someone where I was supposed to go. But finally, I figured it out on my own. I had to go to a certain office to get the key to my dorm room, but the young woman who was there didn't even seem to pay attention to how I was dressed. Once again, I realized that, even though it was very different for me, many other women dress similarly, especially at college, so I probably didn't seem any different from anyone else to her.

Once I actually got to my dorm, two different guys walked up and offered to help me unload my belongings and carry them inside. I was grateful for the help, though I did wonder about their motives--would they have offered to help had I been dressed modestly, as I used to dress? I don't really have a way of finding out the answer to that question, but I did wonder about it, nonetheless.

To be continued, in a little while...
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to shydarkgirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk