Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #16
cseagles

PART IX

Brendon took one look at my bulge and said, “Going camping any time soon?”

I was completely thrown. I thought he was going to get disgusted and tell me to get dressed again, but he didn’t.

Now it was my turn to dare him, and I knew what I wanted him to do.

“So you know how you said that you masturbated with another guy before?” I asked.
“Yeah, why?” he stammered.
“Did you enjoy it? I mean, would you ever do it again?” I asked.
“Yeah, I might.”
“Well would you want to with me?”
“Sure, I guess.”

He looked a little taken back, but very reluctantly agreed. He looked around the room as if there was somebody watching, but it was useless. He took a deep breath and laid down on his back. He lifted his butt up and began to pull off his briefs. I tried to look around his legs, but I had to wait to see something. When he raised his legs to get his briefs all the way off, I could see his tight asshole and his ball sack. I was surprised to see no hair on his taint and on his sack. I now had a full sized hard on, bigger than I had ever before. Then he scooted closer to me, to the point where his leg was about 6 inches away from mine. I could see his 5 inch dick come to attention as he began to stroke. He had very little pubic hair, only a little bit on the base and the sides of his shaft. He began to stroke very slowly, and I was begging him in my mind to just hurry up and cum. As his pace began to speed up, so did his breathing, and eventually let out a soft groan. “Ohhh yeahhh…” he said. As he began to pick up speed, he slipped his hand under his balls to prevent them from slapping against his tight asshole and making too much noise. This went on for about 3 minutes until he started to moan louder and louder. Then after a medium groan, he let out a fairly large amount of cum that sprayed all over his stomach and his shaft. I gave him a minute or so to recover and got him the box of tissues that were on his dresser. He wiped up and put his briefs back on.

TO BE CONTINUED…
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #17
sizzle

wow, great chapter
Old 01-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #18
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Awesome updates! Keep up the great story!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #19
cseagles

PART X

By the time he was done cleaning up, he had turned his attention to the tent in my boxers.

“Well, looks like you enjoyed the show,” he said.
“Yes, yes I did.”
“Okay, now it’s my turn to dare you. Since you saw me in my birthday suit, it’s time for you to get naked. I dare you,” he said.
“Okay, fair enough,” I said.

I leaned back so that I was laying down on my back and lifted my hips up to pull off my boxers. As I got past my waist, I could feel the pressure against my boner. As soon as I got past that point, my 6 inch boner flopped out violently and hit my stomach with a thud. I felt extremely awkward, but it felt kind of good to be completely “free.”

“Stand up,” Brendon commanded.

I got up and stood there with my cock throbbing and standing at attention. Brendon circled me and inspected my cock with a watchful eye.

“Okay, you can get dressed again.”

Just as soon as I went to sit down, I could see the tent in his briefs come back. This made my cock throb even more, begging to be jacked off. That’s when it hit me.

“I dare you to give me a handjob,” I said.
“No way dude, now you’re just taking it a little too far.”
“Well, you could give me a handjob or you could be punished for noncompliance,” I said in response.
“Fine. Take off your boxers.”

I complied and let my boner fly free. I laid down on his floor and let him come to me. I had my hands behind my head, anticipating his touch. That’s when the feeling of his hand on my cock hit me like a ton of bricks. It made me gasp a bit, but it was controlled. He slowly began to stroke me. Up and down, up and down, up and down. I let out a moan.

“Shhhh!!” he said. “We can’t be too loud.” His parents’ bedroom was right next to his.

He progressively went faster and faster to the point where I was about to cum. I tried for another 20 seconds to hold it in. I couldn’t. I finally let it go and warm, salty cum shot all over my chest and his hand. I felt like I had just gone into zero-gravity and came back down. I was seeing stars. A handjob feels SO much better when it’s not you who’s doing the work. We wiped up and went back to the game.

“Why don’t we just stay naked?” I insisted.

After a good 2 minutes of thinking, Brendon agreed, and we both stripped naked. There we were, two teenage boys with our throbbing cocks wide out in the open, waiting to be played with. We sat back down, Indian style so that our packages were in full view for the other to see.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 01-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #20
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great update. So looking forward to more! Nice grammar/punctuation, and interesting story!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #21
cseagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuditydudity View Post
Great update. So looking forward to more! Nice grammar/punctuation, and interesting story!
Thanks man. It only took me about 2 hours to write the whole story. I haven't been doing much with it lately, just been busy in real life. I have about 3 more parts to put up. I think I'll put up the rest tonight. Hope you enjoy!

Be sure to check out my other story, which is coming along as well.

The Best Camping Trip Ever - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66099

Last edited by cseagles; 01-17-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:23 PM   #22
cseagles

Here's Part XI.

PART XI

It was Brendon’s turn to dare me to do something. He went into his drawer and pulled out a bottle of lotion.

“I dare you to give me a massage all over,” he said.

I agreed and took some lotion into my hands.

“Do you want front or back first?” I asked.
“I’d like a full frontal first,” he said.
“Okay, suit yourself.”

He climbed into his bead and laid down on his back. His cock looked like it was ready to burst, but I decided I was going to tease him before I did any real work. I started by rubbing the lotion into his chest and arms. I must have done some good work on his nipples because they could’ve cut through glass at the angle they were standing. I moved down to his stomach and paid good attention to that. I was soft, but gripped his stomach and his sides at the same time. By the time I had finished with his midsection, I had run out of lotion. I took the bottle and put some on his legs first. I started at his feet and worked my way up to his calves. Then I worked my way up to his thighs. His thighs were great for being such a skinny kid. They were nice and smooth, not a lot of hair. His legs were tightly sealed so I spread them apart so I could gain access to his sack and inner thighs. I began with his inner thighs. I rubbed those for a good 3 minutes before I began to move on to his taint and sack. I rubbed his smooth taint for what seemed a lifetime, and I could tell he was enjoying it by the precum on his dick. I managed to slip a finger near his hole, but I teased him in the process. I then went for his balls. They weren’t huge, and they weren’t small. Just average sized. I rubbed, and rubbed, and rubbed. I loved the feeling of his wrinkly sack in between my fingers. Then I moved on to his cock. I began gently stroking it and loved the warmth that it brought to my hands. I began to jack him off and picked up the pace when he started to give out soft, long moans. I picked up speed until he was about to cum, but for some reason, I didn’t let him. I wanted him to have the longest amount of pleasure he could. I stopped and started 7 times before he finally cummed all over. I cleaned him up and he turned over onto his stomach.

I started with his upper back. By the time I reached his lower back, I had ran out of lotion once again. I did the same thing with the lotion I did on his front side. I poured the lotion the length of his legs. Once again, I started at his feet and worked my way up to his ass. I massaged his tight ass, working my thumbs into the crease between his ass cheeks and his thighs. I moved onto the top of his ass. I spread his legs again. His tight asshole was in perfect view. I massaged around it and on the inside of his ass cheeks. I paused for a moment, and told him I was done. He got up and wiped off the lotion that hadn’t already dried. We sat back down and began talking once more.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 01-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #23
cseagles

PART XII

I asked him how the massage was.

He replied, “It was fucking amazing. I loved it when you massaged my ass and my taint.”
“Sounds like I did a pretty good job.” There was a pause. I finally broke the silence, “Hey, can I ask you something?”
“Yeah, sure. What is it?”
“I know you masturbate and all, but have you ever, you know, done it another way?”
“How do you mean?” he asked.
“Like, you know. Played with something that wasn’t your dick?”
“You mean, my butt?”
“Yeah,” I said. “You don’t have to tell me, I was just wondering.”

Brendon thought about it for a minute. He said, “No, I haven’t. Have you?”

“Yeah, it’s great. It feels weird at first, but it gives you the hardest boners ever. You should try it some time.”
“Well, I guess I could. Would you mind showing me how?” he asked.

I had to pause for a moment because I didn’t think that he was going to go for it.

“Sure, I guess. Hand me that bottle of lotion.” I said.

He handed me the bottle of lotion and I got ready to show him how.

“Do you want me to show you by doing it myself or do you want me to do it to you? Or vice versa?” I asked.
“How about you tell me what to do, and I’ll do it to you. Sound good?”
“Yeah, sounds great.”
I laid on my back and spread my legs as far as they would go. I gave him specific instructions as to what to do.

“First, you want to feel the hole to see how tight it is. Mine’s pretty tight, but go ahead anyway.”

He moved his hand closer to crotch. First he put his hands on my balls for a couple seconds and gently slid his finger down my taint, sending chills up my spine and relaxing my asshole a bit. Then I felt his finger near my hole, and then I felt his finger poking at it.

“Doesn’t feel that tight to me,” he said.
“It’s okay. Okay, now put some lotion on your middle finger. Once you do that, you can start to put it in.”

He followed the directions perfectly and began to stick his finger in my tight ass. It felt so good.

“It’s tightening up around my finger,” he complained.
“Relax, just move your finger in and out, and up and down a bit.”

He did just that and my hole quickly became stretched to where he could put 2 fingers in. He slid his second finger in and began to move it back and forth more vigorously. At this point, my cock could’ve knocked someone out it was so hard. Just when I was about to tell him to go for the third, he slid his mouth over my dick and began sucking. He started by swirling his tongue around my head. Then he licked my shaft from the bottom to my head, causing me to shiver with ecstasy. Then I felt something warm and wet on my balls. It was him shoving my whole sack into his mouth and sucking away furiously. He moved back to my cock and began pumping with his free hand and sucking it at the same time. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I shot my load into the back of his throat, and he gagged for a second and spit into a nearby garbage can. He slowly pulled his fingers out of my ass and I put my legs down. My breathing was like I just ran a marathon. I sat up and said, “My turn.”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 01-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #24
cseagles

PART XIII

Instead of laying on his back, he laid on the floor and turned over onto his stomach. I began my running my finger along his ass crack, teasing him as I went towards his tight hole. I ran my finger up and down is crack at least 5 times, just to drive him crazy. I put the lotion on the end of my middle finger and made my way in. He was SO tight. As soon as I got my finger tip in, his ass clenched around my finger, and I began to go to work. I moved my finger in and out as best as I could, but it was too tight. I put more lotion on my finger and I slid right in. I began to go faster and faster with one, then got it loose enough to try 2. I got both in no problem. As I kept going with 2, I asked him, “Do you want me to keep going?”

He moaned, “Yes… yes… keep… going.”

I pulled my fingers out and grabbed more lotion and put it on 3 of my fingers. I drove them straight into his ass and he cried out in pain, but it was muffled by the pillow on the ground. I started pumping and pumping away. Then I heard him say, “Go for 4.”

I was a bit shocked that he wanted to go that far, but I complied and put all 4 fingers in his ass. At this point, I was sliding in and out like his ass was a sheet of ice. I asked him if he had enough and he said yes. I pulled my fingers out and put my boxers back on. We both got dressed and went to wash our hands (safety first!). After we got out of the bathroom, we were exhausted and decided to go to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 01-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #25
alienguy10

Nice story!
Write a shower scene - that would be great!!
alienguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #26
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice story, I hope this isn't the end!!

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:28 AM   #27
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Me neither. Those last chapters were amazing.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #28
cseagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienguy10 View Post
Nice story!
Write a shower scene - that would be great!!
Thank you for the great idea, I will put one in. That will be the next part.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:36 PM   #29
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

This story has got to be one of the best stories i've read. Please continue it.
Pymani96
P.s. If you haven't read the story "the best camping trip ever" then do it now!
P.p.s. Ditto "riona at university" by andom4444
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:56 PM   #30
cseagles

Okay, here's the next part. Be sure to check out my other story.

The Greatest Camping Trip Ever - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66099

PART XIV

We woke up the next morning to the smell of his dad’s breakfast. We went downstairs and saw mountains of bacon and eggs on the table. We wolfed down our breakfast and went back upstairs to change. We both got naked in front of each other of course. While we were both naked, I asked Brendon, “Hey, can we just keep last night between us?”

“Of course dude, I wouldn’t tell a soul about that.”
“Thanks bro.”

We walked back downstairs to see what was planned for the day. Just then, the phone rang. Brendon picked up the phone.

“Hello?” he answered. “Ummm, let me check. MOM!! Yeah, she’s right here.”

His mom took the phone from Brendon and went upstairs so she could have a private conversation with whoever was on the other end of the line.

“Who was it?” I asked.
“It was my uncle Kenny. His mom fell down the stairs.”
“Shit dude, sorry to hear that.”
“Thanks, it’s okay.”

Brendon’s mom was on the phone for about a half hour before she came down the stairs again.

“Okay Brendon, I need to go to your uncle Kenny’s house. I won’t be home till tomorrow and I’m taking your dad with me,” she said. “So that means you’re going to have to look after your sister. I know you wanted to go out this weekend, but this is important and I really need your help. Can you handle this? You can have someone stay and help you too.”
“Okay, I can do it,” said Brendon.
“Thank you so much. I’ll see you in a couple of days.”
“Bye mom,” said Brendon.

This was one of the best situations imaginable: Brendon, his hot sister, and myself. This was going to be one hell of a weekend. The ideas began swirling around in my head of all the stuff that could happen. I quickly snapped out of it and came to my senses.

“Sorry you have to help me take care of my sister,” said Brendon.
“It’s not a problem dude, I kind of want to help,” I said.
“Sweet. So what do you want to do first?”
“I don’t really know. What’s your sister doing today?”
“I’m not sure, let me go ask what she’s doing today.”

Brendon came back a few seconds later and said that she wasn’t doing anything today. This was perfect. We decided to go swimming for a while, and Brendon’s sister Madeline was going to join us. We couldn’t mess around too much because she was a lot smaller than us, but we all had some fun taking turns dunking and splashing her. I noticed that her body was amazing. She had a flat, toned midsection followed by a pair of small B cup breasts and a very shapely ass for a thirteen year old. I was thoroughly impressed to say the least. I would cop a feel every now and then, trying not to seem too oblivious. I decided that it was time to get out and dry off. As we were climbing the latter to get out of the pool, I noticed that Madeline’s bikini bottoms were coming off a bit. Of course I didn’t say anything. I wanted to keep the view as long as possible. When she got out of the pool and onto the deck, she adjusted her bottoms and the view was gone. Be and Brendon dried off and proceeded to hang out in the living room and watch sportscenter for an hour or so. We were in just our swim suits. Madeline had already changed and showered. She came down the stairs looking sexy in her white short shorts and tight orange tube top.

“Brendon,” Madeline said. “I’m going over to Hailey’s house. I’ll be back in a few.”
“Okay, don’t stay too long. We have to eat soon.”
“Will do. Bye guys.”

It was just me and Brendon. We sat there on the couch not saying anything and just watching tv.

“I think I’m gonna take a shower. I’ll be back. You can come take one with me if you want.” Brendon said.
“Yeah, that sounds awesome. Let’s go.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Advertisements
Kink Talk