Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
CountNihil

Default karen and me (part fiction part not)

(Karen is not her real name though but even though her real name is quite generic i'm keeping it confidential.)

Part 1 (Teaser)

We were sitting under a tree outside the youth centre smoking, my cousin Karen and me. It was late may and still a bit chilly in the evenings. We could see the coloured lights and hear the pounding of mind-numbing disco music through the two large windows facing the street.
- i'm bored; said Karen and buried her cigarette butt in the soil. I nodded and flicked mine off towards the bike racks. Karen leaned her head against my shoulder and ran her hand affectionately over my chest. I kissed her forhead.
- One more fag and then we go back in, atleast for a little while.
Karen nodded and dug out the pack of fags from her jacket, lit two and gave one to me. We smoked in silence for a while. Karen's hand found it's way down to my crotch where she let it rest casually.
- Y'know K. I got an idea that would spice this party up a bit.
Karen looked up at me with her big brown eyes.
- What's that Nick?
I inhaled deeply and let the smoke out in puffs as i told her it was a dare. She looked at me like - sure i'm game, and started to unzip my jeans.
- No, not me K.
- Who then?
- Go back inside, pick the cutest guy in there, take him out back and blow him. Don't swallow.
I paused to see what her reaction would be and there was indeed a glimmer of excitement in her eyes.
- Then what?
- Then to prove you did it, come back here with his cum still in your mouth and kiss me.
She giggled and stood up, brushing the grass and soil off her jeans.
- Like I did yesterday after you came in my mouth you mean?
I nodded. She finished her cigarette.
- Okey. Back soon then.

Last edited by CountNihil; 04-03-2011 at 02:56 PM. Reason: There. Can we get past the grammar and spelling now?
CountNihil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk