Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
camel

Default under mercy of strangers

This would be better done in a smaller town, if you can tie yourself to a street pole weather it be a telephone pole or a street lamp (ask for assistance if you can.)
Picking your street will obviously raise or lessen your chances of being seen, have your clothes in a pile next to you, gag yourself and have a sign next to you saying humiliate or torture me please just maybe you'll get lucky.
Though make sure whatever you tie yourself up with is somewhat easy to escape but not to easy.
Anybody brave enough to do this should post their experience here.
camel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:09 AM   #2
dracone1313

I get the feeling that if you actually do this, you will go to jail for indecent exposure... unless you say someone forced you to do that, but then youd have to press charges or the cops wouldnt beleive you... and if they did something that sexual based to you, theyd probably have raped you as well, which means that thered be evidence of that as well...

so yea, tldr version is, this will probably get you sent to jail.

Not saying this wouldnt be fun... itd be REALLY fun... and to some it might be worth the cost, idk, just so long as you think about the cost first...

Likes: public humiliation, xdressing, (no clothes atm tho). anal if safe.
(PUBLIC. If its semi public and very obvious, I love it. If its EXTREMLY public but less obvious, I love it even more. however very public and very obvious both is not an option. just to clarifiy)

Limits: Just be reasonable.( I shouldnt have to say this, but social suicide, and illegal are NOT reasonable!!)

"flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
dracone1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:34 AM   #3
Yoshii
Account Banned

Just wanted to point out the same as the previous person. In addition to the high chance of getting arrested, I'd advise people to think others. Everyone doesn't want to see you in that kind of situation and on public streets there are going to be children too. Don't do this, please.

To simulate the effect you can pick a private place and ask for a group of friends to do this to you. Works just as well but the amount of risks is lessened.

If we've never talked before, please don't send me friend requests. You can pm me even if we're not friends.

Likes: Puppy play (indoors), orgasm control and denial, spanking, mild pain, writing lines, corner time, forced exercise
Dislikes: Hard pain, ice, writing a lot of lines (100->)
Limits: Edging, blood, pee, scat, public, outdoors, other people, pics or videos, anal
Yoshii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk