Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2017, 07:27 AM   #1
Easlut

Default Make me regret making this post! 19 F slave

I've not fulfilled my duty as a slave for a very long time. I'd like you to help me make up for that lost time. Please punish me to make sure I will stay true to my role. Be cruel but also realistic. I will complete the punishments over the next few days. My likes are irrelevant as I'm being punished, but I'll list them along with my dislikes and limits (feel free to try to push them).

Likes: humiliation, light pain, edging, clothing control, bondage, insertions, degradation, role play
Dislikes: semi/hidden public, anal, pee, watersports, bladder control, denial, intense pain, blood, messy, food, diapers
Limits: illegal, family, social suidide, scat, blackmailing, public, pictures, permanent damage

I don't have any toys.
Easlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:34 AM   #2
bondageFann69

I want you to put on the sexiest panties you have, and write an write down everything which turns you on. Describe each thing in as much detail as you can. When you're done, sent it to me or publish it as a blog entry. After that, take a picture of your panties (even if they're dry) and publish it in your album.
When you finish going this, I want you to refrain yourself from touching yourself for three days. Your're not allowed to tease your pussy, hump a pillow or run against any object. The only case when you're allowed to touch your pussy is when you take a shower, but even then it shouldn't take more than 5 seconds.
bondageFann69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:35 AM   #3
nuss

put on three panties, three pair of tights and three pair of pants. Then drink at least 2 liters of water. wait, till you cannnot hold your pee any longer, then pee in your pants. drink againn 2 liters of water. then, wait again and piss again in your pants. Wait, till there are dry. Then, you can change.

Likes: humiliation, beeing called names, embarassing things, beeing treated as a girl/wife, soft selfbondage, tease and denial, begging to cum, strange ways to cum

Dislikes: pee, ass play, hidden public, beeing allowed to cum
Limits: scat, diaper, cbt, pictures, cam

Denied till april 3rd.
Permission to cum: 16/16
Permission to ruin: 12/12
nuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:37 AM   #4
getdaring
getDare Devil

do you like wedgies? maybe you could try having a permanent wedgie over the next few days as a reminder that you are you a slave. you don't need to sleep with it but you should have one for every walking moment. and since it's a punishment I think you should try to have it as uncomfortable as possible, like in a really annoying way so your like squirming.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:41 AM   #5
Easlut

I won't be home until Sunday so I'll do the first two dares then, when I've got my sexiest pair of panties and the clothing for the second one.

As for the wedgie, I don't know anything about wedgies. How should I do it?
Old 06-23-2017, 07:48 AM   #6
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easlut View Post
As for the wedgie, I don't know anything about wedgies. How should I do it?
Basically you are to try and give yourself a wedgie with the back of your underwear so that it makes you feel super uncomfortable. It shouldn't feel painful or unbearable, but it should definitely make you want to take it out. Do you think you could experiment a bit? Do you have different underwear you could try? If it has you squirming, then you are doing it right.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:54 AM   #7
Easlut

I basically pulled the panties from the back and it's really uncomfortable. Not looking forward to the next few days.
Old 06-23-2017, 07:59 AM   #8
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Fist your puss as hard as you can
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:06 AM   #9
Easlut

I'm afraid I couldn't fit my entire fist. I got all five fingers in, but couldn't go past my fingers no matter how hard I pushed. I'm sorry for failing to complete my punishment.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:08 AM   #10
MrMae

Take a wooden spoon and spread your pussy so you can get a clear shot at your clit. Smack your clit with the spoon 10 times and after each hit say " I am a slave and I only live to serve!" After your clit is hurting flip over so you can smack your ass with the spoon. Give each cheek 20 hard smacks and after each one say "I am a slave and my pain is for everyone's pleasure!" Then insert the handle of the spoon or the whole spoon into your asshole since you can't touch your pussy and fuck yourself with it for 5 minutes.

I want a detailed report sen to my PM of how this punishment went along with a video or picture proof.
MrMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:13 AM   #11
Easlut

Thank you for the punishment Miss Meg. I will start as soon as I have privacy. I might have to wait until tomorrow.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:17 AM   #12
WILDGUY

Whats the longest you can hold your bladder for?
Lets say you go relieve yourself now and then have 4 glasses water?
how long until you cant manage holding it anymore or how long until you think you will end up wetting yourself?
I want to establish a time frame so I can give you a dare/punishment accordingly
WILDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:53 PM   #13
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

[this may start with the scariest of all: buying diapers ;-)]

put on a diaper and dress in any way you like, as long as you don't wear a coat. Go out like this and walk around in a busy area for 1 hour while sipping a 1.5 L bottle of water. When finished, get into a cafe or snackbar where you can order a pot -not a a glass- of tea. Finish it, and ask for a second one. 30 minutes after finishing that you get into a conversation with a stranger (or a shop assistant asking for advice), and while they are talking to your, you are finally allowed (and required) to wet your diaper, and -30 minutes later- to go home. Keep you diaper on and pee at will. You may change only after you are leaking through....

Enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 04:18 PM   #14
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Make yourself a taser gun...

Step by Step DIY Homemade $5 TASER STUN GUN

With it, zap yourself a few times:
  • 5 times on each thigh.
  • 5 times on each ass cheek.
  • 5 times on each plant of your feet.
  • 5 times on your ass hole.
  • 5 times on your pussy.
Finally, make yourself a signature... state in it that you own a stun gun and that you will take stuns with it by PM. If you ever get so many PM dares that you make a blog post page with all of them, move it to that page.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:11 AM   #15
Easlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDGUY View Post
Whats the longest you can hold your bladder for?
Lets say you go relieve yourself now and then have 4 glasses water?
how long until you cant manage holding it anymore or how long until you think you will end up wetting yourself?
I want to establish a time frame so I can give you a dare/punishment accordingly
Did this yesterday so I could give you a proper answer. I managed to hold it for three hours and thirteen minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
[this may start with the scariest of all: buying diapers ;-)]

put on a diaper and dress in any way you like, as long as you don't wear a coat. Go out like this and walk around in a busy area for 1 hour while sipping a 1.5 L bottle of water. When finished, get into a cafe or snackbar where you can order a pot -not a a glass- of tea. Finish it, and ask for a second one. 30 minutes after finishing that you get into a conversation with a stranger (or a shop assistant asking for advice), and while they are talking to your, you are finally allowed (and required) to wet your diaper, and -30 minutes later- to go home. Keep you diaper on and pee at will. You may change only after you are leaking through....

Enjoy!
This really really frightens me. I struggle with social phobia. Could you please try to change it so I don't have to interact with other people?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Make yourself a taser gun...

Step by Step DIY Homemade $5 TASER STUN GUN

With it, zap yourself a few times:
  • 5 times on each thigh.
  • 5 times on each ass cheek.
  • 5 times on each plant of your feet.
  • 5 times on your ass hole.
  • 5 times on your pussy.
Finally, make yourself a signature... state in it that you own a stun gun and that you will take stuns with it by PM. If you ever get so many PM dares that you make a blog post page with all of them, move it to that page.
I am afraid I can't do this. Even if I knew where to get the stuff I need for it, I wouldn't trust t to be safe. Feel free to give me a different punishment.

Advertisements
Kink Talk