Old 07-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #122
Neiler

Great Story! Can't wait to see the end.
Neiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:03 PM   #123
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Twenty Seven

Thank you to all my readers, for all your comments and praise. I hope you enjoy this short (shorter than usual) chapter.
Chapter Twenty Seven
With Anna eliminated and only four people remaining, the dealing went faster. I got a pretty good first hand; a pair of jacks. No one else looked very happy their cards, so my hopes were high. I threw away the three other cards but didn't get anything else. Now I was worried; a pair of jacks was not that strong.

I didn't have to worry though, as Lola, who had to flip her cards over first, only had a pair of nines. I exhaled a breath and flipped over my cards, much to Lola's disappointment. It now was Jade's turn, and she saved Lola from losing with a pair of threes.

Jade looked at Ella, a slight glimmer of hope in her eyes, but that disappeared as soon as Ella laid down a pair of aces.

No one had had a good hand, and Ella ended up winning it all with just a pair of aces. And poor Jade was the overall loser. She looked at Ella, fearful, apprehensive. Ella didn't look at her however, instead she turned to me.

"James, would you be willing to be involved in this dare?"

I thought about it. Last time all Ella had had to do was sit back and get her vagina licked. Not that hard.

"Of course." I agreed readily.

"Alright then," said Ella, now turning towards Jade, "Jade, I dare you to lick James' penis. Only for thirty seconds though, I don't know if he'll be able to contain himself from erupting any longer."

A few rounds ago this would have gotten a laugh, but now it was just greeted by stony silence.

Jade got up slowly and nervously, revealing once again her small breasts and her cute vagina. She walked over to where I was sitting cross-legged on the ground and kneeled down like Anna had. I spread my legs open slightly and leaned back, my hard on falling back to rest against my chest.

I could hardly contain myself, as I was eagerly anticipating the next half-minute. Jade slowly lowered her head, and grasped my dick with one of her hands. The coolness of her skin felt refreshing on my red dick. She then started licking, and I entered into thirty seconds of heaven.

She started down low, around the base of my dick, near the ball sack. Her tongue just licked, she didn't try to fit her mouth around my dick, as she had not been dared to. I shivered and leaned back even farther, slightly closing my eyes.

She then moved father up my dick, around the mid section, now licking in circles, getting slowly, slowly closer to the head.

She paused a little but then tentatively touched the tip with her tongue.

A jolt of electricity shot through me and I let out a ragged breath. Jade licked the head again, this time going around in a circle. It was pure bliss.

She stopped, but no one had called time. I looked at her and saw her steel herself for something. Then, with no warning, she fit her mouth down over my dick.

I let out another ragged breath, and she slowly pushed my dick in farther to her mouth, before slowly, teasingly moving her lips back up the shaft until her lips were resting just around the head.

I was so close to ejaculation; I wondered if I should warn her, but I didn't have the willpower to speak, right now I was crippled by pleasure.

Then -

"Time!" yelled Ella.

Jade withdrew her lips, winked at me, and then got up and moved back to her seat.

I just sat there, my dick in an even worse condition than before. I was breathing rapidly, and feeling as though if anything touching my dick I would have an orgasm, and so I just lay like that for a few seconds to regain my composure, ignoring the obvious stares I was getting from the girls.

Finally, after I had calmed down a bit, I sat back up and stared at the girls.

"Deal." I said to Lola, in no state to say anything else. Lola complied and the cards were dealt to the final three players.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #124
potter1harry
Account Banned

i loved this part please post more

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #125
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Again, Sir, you are a Master of storytelling. Well conceived and well written! The timing is spot-on and this suspense of ecstasy intense -- we all eagerly await your next chapter!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #126
zac
getDare Sweetheart

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT XD xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:16 PM   #127
TR DARE

I'd love a new chapter, this story is amazing so far.
TR DARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:53 AM   #128
italia13calcio
Account Banned

I know I havent updated in a while but now I am! I will finish this story!
Chapter Twenty Eight
I studied the faces of my cousins, looking for a hint of what they had. I myself had a good hand, two kings in the first five cards. But it might not be enough in this round.

Ella considered her options for a moment before deciding to take three new cards. Lola did the same, as did I. My heart leapt as I saw the third king among my recently acquired cards, confident of not losing, and maybe winning the whole thing.

Neither Lola nor Ella looked overjoyed with their new cards, and their expressions only darkened when I laid down my hand.

Ella, next in line, stared at Lola and showed her cards. Two nines. Not very strong.

Without a word, only allowing herself a small smile, Lola dropped down her pair of aces. Game over for Ella.

She grimaced, and then turned to me to receive her dare. "What will it be?" she asked.

I thought for a moment. I wanted to give her a dare involving someone else, since that was why the Level Two dares were so special.

I thought about daring her to give me a blowjob, just because it would feel so good, but I decided that that would be weird as she was cousin.

Also, I couldn’t ask her to go down on Lola since that would be even weirder since they were sisters.

Finally I decided on a dare, which while not as weird as the others I had mentioned before, was still challenging.

"Ok Ella," I began, "Actually hold on. Lola, would you be willing to be involved in this dare?"

She nodded. Although there was still the temptation of getting a piece of clothing back, she wasn’t participating in the dare for that reason. Now it was something else, an unspoken rule that if you were asked to be in a dare, you would accept.

"Ok then. Well, first of all, Lola, roll over onto your stomach." She did so, and in the process revealed to all her perfectly bubbly butt. "Ok good. Now Ella, I dare you to lick her... umm... asshole... for thirty seconds."

Ella widened her eyes, surprised. This was way more disgusting than any of the other earlier dares.

"Ok weirdo." she said flippantly and crawled over to Lola, who was also staring at me.

She then lowered her head to Lola's hole and tentatively flicked her tongue out. I started counting.

For the first few seconds she just kept her tongue in one place. Then, slowly, she licked upwards. She then lifted her tongue up and brought it back down to the bottom of the hole, and then licked upwards again.

She did this with increasing speed, starting farther down every down.

Finally, when I counted "Twenty-eight..." Ella pushed her face close to Lola's ass and stuck her tongue out with just enough force to go inside Lola's clenched ass cheeks.

Immediately Lola squirmed, clenched her butt, and Ella withdrew her tongue, making a disgusted face.

I called time so Ella got up, and walked back to her seat, wiping her arm on her arm, trying to get rid of the taste of what I could only presume was Lola's shit.

Lola turned around and sat back up, her eyes still slightly widened from the experience of having something inside her butt.

"How did it feel?" ask Anna.

After a little bit Lola responded, "Weird. I mean, it didn’t feel bad or painful, just... a little uncomfortable."

After she said that, the room lapsed into an uncomfortable silence, which was finally broken by Jade. "Alright, lets get going. Deal the cards James."

I gathered the cards and began to deal the final - and decisive - hands, with just Lola remaining and me.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #129
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Something happen to you over the past week, italia13calcio? This chapter seemed a bit rushed and just didn't have any sense of panache' like your other chapters have had. It could be the calm before the storm -- the final "confrontation" between James and Lola! The loser may regret any actions they may have caused the other during the course of the game.

I guess we'll wait until next week, if history holds to pattern!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:23 AM   #130
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Something happen to you over the past week, italia13calcio? This chapter seemed a bit rushed and just didn't have any sense of panache' like your other chapters have had. It could be the calm before the storm -- the final "confrontation" between James and Lola! The loser may regret any actions they may have caused the other during the course of the game.

I guess we'll wait until next week, if history holds to pattern!
i loved it so just be quite. if u want 'panache' go write ur own story

Rachie Edit
Stop bickering, and please be nice children

Last edited by Rachie; 07-26-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #131
zac
getDare Sweetheart

lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #132
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Twenty Eight

Might be the last chapter for a while.....
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Chapter Twenty Nine/COLOR]

Again I had a fairly good hand, with a pair of jacks in my first five cards. Lola also looked happy with her hand, which was not a good sign.

I got three new cards, and grinned when I saw the two aces. I now had two pair, of jacks and aces. A very good hand. But would it be enough?

Lola asked for only one card. Hmm, she probably had two pair also. I was guessing my two pair would be higher though, as aces and jacks would be hard to beat. I gave her the one card she asked for, trying to read her expression. I couldn't tell anything.

We stared at each other for a few seconds until I said, "You go first, and I dealt."

She kept staring at me, but slowly lowered her hand. A king. A jack. A nine.

My first thought after seeing those three cards was that I had won. Even if she a two pair with her two highest cards, kings and jacks, I would still be able to beat that with my aces and jacks.

But then.... a queen. I then realized why she had only asked for one card. She had been going for a straight! On the last hand, my crazy cousin had risked everything for the slight possibility of getting a straight!

I, along with everyone else waited in tense silence as she flipped over her last card.

A... two! I had won! She had failed to get the ten, which she needed! I let out a whoop and showed my two pair.

The game was mine!

Or so I thought... until I realized that Lola wasn’t crying or looking mad but rather... giggling? Yeah, she was giggling. I looked back at her cards. King, queen, jack, nine, and two. She hadn’t won... so why was she giggling?

"James...." she now, her giggles turning into full out laughter. "I wasn’t going for a straight... I was going for a flush. And I got it!"

My mouth dropped. I looked again at her hand. All spades. My crazy cousin had gone for a flush on the final decisive hand... and she had gotten it! How had I not noticed that before? I must be an idiot!

Now all the girls were laughing, and I was feeling very self-conscious about my stupidity.

I allowed them to have a good laugh, but then interjected. "Alright, you won, now what’s my dare?"

Lola thought about this for a minute, before finally smiling the most evil smile to date.

"I've got a good one,” she teased.

"What is it?" I asked, in no mood to be playing games.

"Well, I suppose you’re lucky; it doesn’t involve anyone else."

Ok, I could deal with that. Not that I would have minded going down on some one like Jade... but it was safer if the dare didn’t involve anyone else. Or so I thought.

"I dare you to go to my house as you are, and check on my mom, just to make sure she's still watching Judge Judy."

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. "When you say 'as you are'... does that mean..."

"Yes." she said with a smirk, "Naked."

I groaned, but I really had no choice. The other girls had already done tough Level Two dares so I couldn’t wimp out.

"And," she added, "Get something from my mom's room. Just to make sure you go in the house and not just to the outside."

"What if she's inside her room?"

"She shouldn't be, but if she is, then just grab something from my room."

"Ok then." I got up and headed towards the door.

"Wait!" interrupted Lola. "If your not back in... Lets say ten minutes, then you have failed your dare."

"Sure." I said. It took a minute to go from house to house, so I wouldn’t be pressed for time. "What happens if I fail my dare?"

Lola thought about this. "If you fail your dare... then you have to be my slave for two days.”

Hmm.. Knowing Lola she probably wouldn’t just make me cook her breakfast and run errands for her, but she would also probably have me do more challenging things, like stripping or things involving nudity. "Fine, but you cant make me do anything that would get me in trouble with your mom."

"Agreed." she said hastily. "Now go! Clock starts now!"

I raced out of the room and down the stairs, before opening the door and stepping outside. In the time that we had been inside, the temperature had dropped quite a bit, which wasn’t such a bad thing though, as it served to cool off my hard on.

I took off down the porch steps and hurtled through the woods on my way to their house. The path was mowed often and was generally kept clean of sticks and pine cones, so my feet did not get cut up on my way there.

I reached the edge of their lawn and peered around a tree cautiously, to make sure Aunt Sarah wasn’t standing on the porch where she could see me. I saw the TV still on and took that as a sign to proceed.

Edit
Thanks potter1harry

Last edited by italia13calcio; 07-28-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #133
potter1harry
Account Banned

this was chapter 29 and he had queens not jacks

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:06 AM   #134
truth

i love it, best story out now and unlike all the others it does not sound like its written by a 12 year old
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:32 AM   #135
Dark passion

is this going to continue?

Advertisements
Kink Talk