Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Do I Orgasm or Masturbate Too Much? (about 100 Orgasms 15 hours Masturbating a Week)
STOP ALL masturbating and orgasming? (Please Help! I will need ideas on how accomplish no orgasms) 89 47.09%
Stay at or about current number of orgasms and masturbation 35 18.52%
Go to about half current number of orgasms and masturbation 10 5.29%
Go to 1 orgasm a day 55 29.10%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2022, 12:47 PM   #31
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnth_you View Post
You definitely cum too much and the best way to quit anything is to stop altogether. I’m currently in denial so I understand. If you can’t stop on your own, try maybe what was suggested in an earlier post, hypnosis. You can also try pain as an incentive. If you masterbate, use toothpaste or icy hot. That will definitely deter you from wanting to touch yourself. Whenever you feel the need to touch your cunt, try sticking an ice cube inside. Good luck!
Thank you for your suggestions!!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 12:59 PM   #32
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Where is the option to increase the daily tally??? LOL
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 07-22-2022, 01:04 PM   #33
hoof

Don't stop!
Work harder and torment yourself more...
IKU is demanding for a reason and should be tasked at the highest level.
hoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 01:59 PM   #34
Foo_Boy_Ben

How about you just change the orgasms your having a day to ruined or just edges then atleast youll get some sensation.

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 03:04 PM   #35
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Where is the option to increase the daily tally??? LOL
Your correct I should have added that! I will tally them seperatley and add that to the instructions as an option!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 07-22-2022, 03:07 PM   #36
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foo_boy_ben View Post
how about you just change the orgasms your having a day to ruined or just edges then atleast youll get some sensation.
that is a great idea! An option!

Old 07-22-2022, 04:09 PM   #37
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
Ummm about an hour or so but i kinda blacked out for part of it.
Ah, I have a solution to this: you have to recruit someone to keep you bound, aware, and cumming for a prolonged period of time. I think 5 continuous hours of being masturbated by toys is a "fair" and "proportionate" length of time so long as you don't piss off your watcher and make them punish you by prolonging your orgasm hell. Also to accentuate the entire thing you should spend the time in sensory deprivation

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to linearizationcannon for this post:
Old 07-22-2022, 10:41 PM   #38
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Ah, I have a solution to this: you have to recruit someone to keep you bound, aware, and cumming for a prolonged period of time. I think 5 continuous hours of being masturbated by toys is a "fair" and "proportionate" length of time so long as you don't piss off your watcher and make them punish you by prolonging your orgasm hell. Also to accentuate the entire thing you should spend the time in sensory deprivation
OMG would this make me not want to cum anymore do you think?

Old 07-22-2022, 10:54 PM   #39
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to SecretSubHusband

Also missing the option to increase the daily amount.

It is obvious that IKU is completely in charge of you and any attempt to keep it in check will fail sooner or later.

The only option I see is to make you orgasm even more and fully surrender to IKU.
Means adding rules like :
*Orgasm whenever you touch it,
*Set up fixed IKU times over the day
*Building up an IKU station within a barn, e.g. shakes, a milking machine (moo) and a vibe, where you get orgasmed daily

All to get you even more IKU ruled and Orgasm addicted.

Just some quick ideas and my judgement of your situation.

Current status
unowned, horny slut

Blogs
Likes, limits, punishments
Permanent rules
Toys & Clothes
SecretSubHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SecretSubHusband for this post:
Old 07-23-2022, 01:55 AM   #40
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband View Post
Also missing the option to increase the daily amount.

It is obvious that IKU is completely in charge of you and any attempt to keep it in check will fail sooner or later.

The only option I see is to make you orgasm even more and fully surrender to IKU.
Means adding rules like :
*Orgasm whenever you touch it,
*Set up fixed IKU times over the day
*Building up an IKU station within a barn, e.g. shakes, a milking machine (moo) and a vibe, where you get orgasmed daily

All to get you even more IKU ruled and Orgasm addicted.

Just some quick ideas and my judgement of your situation.
Thank you! I will marj this as a more masturbating and cumming vote!

The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 07-23-2022, 05:31 AM   #41
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
OMG would this make me not want to cum anymore do you think?
Especially if every time you cum outside one of these sessions, it means you earned another session ... and perhaps an extra escalating punishment besides.

Something that puts your pussy in peril so ... maybe ending these sessions off with a guy putting on a condom, lubing the outside with hotsauce, and fucking your already massively over-sensitized pussy

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to linearizationcannon for this post:
Old 07-24-2022, 03:09 AM   #42
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Especially if every time you cum outside one of these sessions, it means you earned another session ... and perhaps an extra escalating punishment besides.

Something that puts your pussy in peril so ... maybe ending these sessions off with a guy putting on a condom, lubing the outside with hotsauce, and fucking your already massively over-sensitized pussy

This does sound like a deterrent! Thank you!

Old 07-24-2022, 08:02 AM   #43
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

I am all for increasing your orgasms daily. However, every orgasm requires a cost. Such as using your cattle prod or applying icy hot to your clit.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Fox for this post:
Old 07-24-2022, 01:01 PM   #44
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
I am all for increasing your orgasms daily. However, every orgasm requires a cost. Such as using your cattle prod or applying icy hot to your clit.
Ahhhh that is an idea had done clit hits based on how many orgasms I had in a day before. But it looks like it will be no more orgasms shortly,.

Old 07-25-2022, 03:33 AM   #45
redcamel
getDare Addict

Adding now the choice to increase the masturbation/orgasms would end up in an incorrect result, because maybe some people that choosed among the "same number/half number/one orgasm a day" (or even "stop all") would have voted in a different way.

To make things fair I suggest to consider this poll just as a poll between stop or go on masturbating/orgasming:
  • if "stop all" votes are more than the sum of the other three options, then there is no doubt, you MUST stop, and we will help to make this choice easier, or an unbearable hell, it depends on our mood
  • if the sum of "current number/half current number/one orgasm" votes is more than the "stop all" votes, then it means that people wants you go on masturbating with rules, so you will open another poll adding to the previous options "current number/half current number/one orgasm" also the "more than before" option and any other interesting option will be suggested, than the poll will be fair

Meanwhile I suggest you to enjoy as more orgasms as you can, it looks like there are a lot of people excited at the idea to play with a denied "serial orgasmer"...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumming, masturbation, masturbation poll, orgasm