Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 01:34 AM   #16
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Shouldn't the boys have 45 now?

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
Old 10-04-2017, 04:26 AM   #17
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
Shouldn't the boys have 45 now?
Ouch!!! You are right. I feel bit misserable since i catched a cold. That's probably why i made that silly mistake.

Anyways....
boys leading!!!
Boys: 45 minutes
Girls: 10 minutes

Note, there are way more boys than girls on this site so the girls hardly have a chance to win this anyway.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 10-04-2017, 07:17 AM   #18
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Note, there are way more boys than girls on this site so the girls hardly have a chance to win this anyway.
And that's why girls should have a lower multiplier for subsequent entries!
Old 10-04-2017, 08:33 AM   #19
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
And that's why girls should have a lower multiplier for subsequent entries!
The answer is..... No.... The girls will just terribly loose

Old 10-04-2017, 09:14 AM   #20
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
The answer is..... No.... The girls will just terribly loose
But that might demotivate girls from participating
Old 10-04-2017, 03:24 PM   #21
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
But that might demotivate girls from participating
Tssss.. nit only doomed to loose.... Also not trying

Old 10-08-2017, 12:14 PM   #22
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Mhh... it’s not super busy.

I don’t care that a thread like this goes slow. My last thread survived 7 month with about weekly contributions only. But this way it will not be nice to close it end of this month.
So....

I’ll change the ending a bit.

From now......

competition closes if one team has the lead for 7 days (168 hours) in a row

Boys are in the lead now...... they will win if it does not change over coming 7 days!!

Old 10-08-2017, 06:07 PM   #23
Maybe Sambody
Account Banned

I took an hour for the girls.

Before I started, I decided what I needed to be punished for. Being lazy, and wasting lots of time doing nothing important. So, a good punishment to make me want to do things, is to actually do nothing.

I set my timer, got naked, kneeled down, handcuffed my hands behind my back, and faced the corner. And it begun.

The first minutes were okay. I really liked the idea. Being punished for being such a lazy ass. It turned me on.

As time passed on, I found myself growing more bored. I find really thinking about things difficult, same as concentrating on anything, so there was nothing. Just the boredom. I started regretting it more.

Somewhere close to the middle, I was really considering leaving the corner. But I kept reminding myself that this was a punishment, and I had to go through and finish it.

It was extremely boring. And long. I wanted to leave so much. There wasn't anything there. I regretted starting it.

After an hour of that boring torture, I heard my alarm go off. That wonderful sound. I was so happy when it came. I got dressed and relaxed for a while, and wrote my report.

I can conclude that boredom sucks, and I hate it. I will try to do my work next time so I won't have to punish myself. It isn't worth it.

I'm glad I made it through, and got the girls an extra hour. Don't want the boys to win.
I'm genderfluid, bisexual, a nerd, I enjoy drawing, and am a drinker. Biologically female, prefer male pronouns, but either will do. Pretty mentally fucked up. Currently not on any medication. I'd be fine in denial of masturbating. Ain't too important to me.

I love receiving PMs about most things. Feel free to send a PM, even if it's just to talk.

Limits for dares: Pictures, anything involving other people in real life, scat, illegal acts, permanent injury, public.
The following user says Thank You to Maybe Sambody for this post:
Old 10-09-2017, 04:25 AM   #24
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Yesssss!!!!! The girls are back on pole-position.

girls: 70 minutes

The boys have a week to come back or the battle is over.
The girls only have a 25minute lead so if they are smart they increase their lead such that the boys have no change.

"Maybe samebody", thanks for doing the time. I really appreciate it. Doing an hour is not easy. It's real nice to read how bad it was. It's real nice to know how you suffered for this.
You did well! You can be proud! An hour of cornertime is far from easy.

Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Sambody View Post
I took an hour for the girls.

Before I started, I decided what I needed to be punished for. Being lazy, and wasting lots of time doing nothing important. So, a good punishment to make me want to do things, is to actually do nothing.

I set my timer, got naked, kneeled down, handcuffed my hands behind my back, and faced the corner. And it begun.

The first minutes were okay. I really liked the idea. Being punished for being such a lazy ass. It turned me on.

As time passed on, I found myself growing more bored. I find really thinking about things difficult, same as concentrating on anything, so there was nothing. Just the boredom. I started regretting it more.

Somewhere close to the middle, I was really considering leaving the corner. But I kept reminding myself that this was a punishment, and I had to go through and finish it.

It was extremely boring. And long. I wanted to leave so much. There wasn't anything there. I regretted starting it.

After an hour of that boring torture, I heard my alarm go off. That wonderful sound. I was so happy when it came. I got dressed and relaxed for a while, and wrote my report.

I can conclude that boredom sucks, and I hate it. I will try to do my work next time so I won't have to punish myself. It isn't worth it.

I'm glad I made it through, and got the girls an extra hour. Don't want the boys to win.

Old 10-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #25
Auryn

Sometimes, timing is everything....
Sooooo...... I did 90 minutes of cornertime for the Girls' Team.

As usual, it took me some time to find the right moment. I didn't want to "waste" my first stand with some little time, so I waited for the weekend, the night, and two free hours.

Within few minutes, I'm ready to start, happy to be "back in action". Touching the wall with the nose is no more required, apparently, so I "betrayed" my usual spot near the wall for a real corner. At first, I stay very close, then I start to think "What if a spider....?" (yes, I'm very good at scare me by myself...) and I have to step a little back. Better.
I try to follow my usual routine, but this time I can't. I have to keep my eyes open to keep balance. Anyway, this doesn't prevent my mind to think about billions things... remember songs, make plans... somehow, it's even easier... Let's face the fact: I can't get bored. I just think too much. I remember - about 20 years ago - a medical check-up, something about my brain activity... They told me to relax and stay still, and I closed my eyes and tried to think about pleasant things. And they "No no, you're too tense.... relax!" What?!?!?!... Ok, focus on my breath... in... out... in... out... "Ok, now's good...." Great. Only that I'm not "relaxed", I'm focusing hard on just one thought. Anyway...
I start to "feel" my shoulders... very stiff, a little sore... but it's not that bad, not yet. I can keep my hands behind my back. All in all, I'm fine, relaxed, good mood... I'm fighting for my team now, and yes, I'm happy.
Sure, cornertime is never easy, but it'll end soon. Come on, it's even shorter than my first contribution.
Piece of cake.

Er... actually, not so much. Maybe I don't get bored, but I do get tired. It's late, and I'd like go to sleep, in a warm, cozy bed.... And I want my pants back. It's night, there are 14 C° outside, and my butt is naked. I'm cold!!!...

And I miss my little, spider-proof spot near the wall. Next time - if there will be a next time - I'll do my cornertime there, I promise.....

Ah! Finally!!... My alarm rings. Done!!! YEY!!!!......

Now, Boys will have to work much harder......

Girls: 160 minutes

Have a nice week

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
Old 10-09-2017, 07:24 PM   #26
nina@
getDare Succubus

Great to see that girls are doing so well <3<3<3
Old 10-10-2017, 01:00 AM   #27
Kuroko-kun
Cutie Fox

Since we need to bring boys team to life I decided to participate and done 60 minutes for our team

When I was searching Gd i came across this post and saw that the girls has a big lead so to decrease their lead I immediately decided to take part in it

So i got naked and went to my favourite corner and handcuffed my self behind my back.

For the first ten minutes I was kinda rampaging with my thoughts Like
Deamn I will do 90 minutes or something but then i realised its' getting kinda boring.

So I decided to think about the lyrics of the songs
I was a bit suprised because I didn't suspect that I know as many of them

After 40 minutes standing started to became a bit difficult but I tried my best to accomplish my mission
About 60th minute exhausted I decided to stop the corner time so tried my best but maybe next time will do it kneeling :P
Girls: 160 minutes
Boys:105 minutes

Toys List

Pm Dares

Spoiler:
Why doesn't a white bear dissolve in gasoline? Because it's POLAR. Bet you didn't see that coming :p
The following user says Thank You to Kuroko-kun for this post:
Old 10-10-2017, 02:10 AM   #28
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default My second stand

Oh no! The girls are ahead! We can't have that, so it looks like I have to serve some more BORING time in the corner.

Well, here we go again! So I once again stripped down so I was totally naked to serve my corner time. I have decided to serve 1-1/2 hours (90 minutes), although since this is my second stand I only will get credit for 45 minutes. So I set the timer, turned off the radio, so I had to stand in complete silence (it's supposed to be boring, right?!), and then handcuffed my hands behind my back.

Into the corner I went! Ugh! As I began, I knew I had a long time ahead of me. The next 90 minutes with my nose in the corner, hands handcuffed behind my back, standing in total silence! The silence is the absolute worst for me. Talk about boring! As I began, all of could think about was that us guys were behind in this challenge and I knew it was my responsibility to help us regain our lead! But as I stood there totally naked, I felt embarrassed. I so much just wanted to get out of this corner and get my clothes back on. But I knew I had to serve my time, and like all bad boys should, that means just standing there, nose in the corner until mytomer went off.

Ugh! I don't know why, but it seemed like I had been standing with my nose in that corner for hours, although I knew that wasn't the case because I set the timer, or did I? Now, I actually started to worry. What if I didn't set that timer? What if I have been standing here for hours? The maximum was 90 minutes, and since this was my second stand, I would only get credit for half of that time. I started getting fidgety, my shoulders were starting to sche, but I managed to concentrate and just keep my nose in the corner.

I was so bored I could hardly stand it. I have spent many hours standing in the corner, but for some reason, I seemed to be wanting out of this corner, NOW!!! Just then, finally, the timer went off.

I struggled getting the handcuffs off, as for some reason I couldn't wait to get dressed. I had never been effected by corner time like this before, although I have spent a lot more time in the corner. This for some reason seemed liked the most boring corner time I ever served. But it was worth it! I got to credit 45 minutes to the guys.

Girls 160

Guys 150

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

The following user says Thank You to silkysatin for this post:
Old 10-10-2017, 04:01 AM   #29
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default Question

I was wondering about the maximum time served. Although the maximum stand is 1-1/2 hours, say I served that on my third stand, I would only get credit for 30 minutes.

Could I serve 4-1/2 hours and get credit for 1-1/2 hours on my third stand? Wasn't sure how that worked.

Old 10-10-2017, 05:06 AM   #30
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
I was wondering about the maximum time served. Although the maximum stand is 1-1/2 hours, say I served that on my third stand, I would only get credit for 30 minutes.

Could I serve 4-1/2 hours and get credit for 1-1/2 hours on my third stand? Wasn't sure how that worked.
No,.. you can maximally stand 90 minutes.
You can do a 3rd stand of 90 that counts for 30 and add to that a 4th stand of 90 that will then add 22.5 minutes (well, i will allow uproundibg to 23 minutes to keep it simple).

Alternatively you can redo your 1st stand that was 34 minutes.
If you redo that with 90, you will add 56 minutes to the boys total.

Yes, I'm fully aware these rules are evil.
It allows however that people who just want to do a single half-hour stand can compete in the same thread as people who are in for multiple long stands.

Anyway,... You're leading for the individual longest stand commendation

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk