Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #61
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

cant wait for more

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:02 AM   #62
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

The card was turned over. The expressions on faces across the group were completely different. Some were gutted, one thrilled and a few filled with terror.

Unforunately for me, my face was one of the ones filled with terror. The card was flipped, I prayed for it to change from the two that was placed in front of me. We all sympathised with each other, not really knowing who had it worst yet but we set back off to start the challenge set before us. It was a half hour walk to the rugby pitches and as we walked we could see Hannah getting more and more panicked. As the rugby pitch came into view I heard sobbing.

I turned to see Hannah crouched on the street with her face in her hands. To me the task didn't seem to hard but it was clearly effecting her. Me and Emma quickly rushed to her side to encourage and help her. The tears continued to run for a minute. Was this such a good idea after all. Maybe Hannah wasn't able to push herself as I knew I was.

It took us almost 5 minutes to get her to stop panicking, before she picked her head up and pulled out a storm of courage. 'It's ok, I'll do it', and marched off ahead of the group. I wasn't the only one shocked by this turn of emotions and it took us a few moments to register what had happened before turning to follow her.

At the rugby pitch, the 1st team were already practicing, we watched eagerly trying to pick out two people for the task at hand, unable to decide really. We waited outside the changing rooms for someone to exit and finally someone did. He was tall, black, well built, dreadlocks flowing down. He was so fit, and by the looks of the others they agreed. Lisa strode forwards with a new confidence. 'Hi, i'm Lisa'

'Karl, how come you're hear?' Lisa moved in closer and whispered into his ears. She was talking sexy but I could only make out the occasional word. '......sexy.......favour........grateful.....helpi ng me out........' Mark started whispering back to her but I was unable to make out what he said. Lisa just turned to him and said 'hell yeah, of course I will' and through him the marker. Without even hesitating Lisa lifted up her skirt and showed everyone her ass.

Karl stepped forward and took out the marker. He spanked her gently and stroked her ass before I took out a camera and recorded him signing his name on her right ass cheek. When he was done, she let her skirt drop back covering herself up before turning round and hugging him. He waved to everyone and set off. The next few lads walked out and didn't even stop to say hello. Hannah was starting to look worried again so me and lucy stepped in as the next person stepped out. He wasn't as good looking or hunky as the 1st guy but he had his own charm. We quickly explained the situation to him and said not a problem. He took the marker and within a flash Hannah had completed the 1st task as well.

Hannah heaved a sigh of relief as the guy left and she was finished. Only after he left did I realise that I'd never received his name. We celebrated momentarily before realising it was already getting late, and we had to meet Marco in just over an hour. Nerves spread through my body slowly but I still had the confidence. We arrived at the club half an hour later. I had never learned spanish but as I saw the place it became clear what the name meant, 'El club de los polacos' - The club of poles. It was a pole dancing club. Would I really have to go up onto one of the poles, would I have to display myself to all these people. I would be willing but I was certainly nervous.

I headed to the back of the room with Lucy and asked the person working for Marco. He quickly turned around and walked through the door out the back without saying a word. Me and Lucy looked at each other nervously. The same guy walked back out a minute later and told us to go through and to the room at the far end. We walked together through the door and headed down a corridor towards the room at the end. Lucy was clinging to my arm as we walked in together.

What is in the room at the end?
Who is Marco?
What did Karl ask Lisa to do?
Will me and Lucy succeed?

Keep reading to find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:13 AM   #63
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Just thought i'd take this point to say thanks to:

Heehee
Fitslave123
Tomacxjo
Jeff10145
Wedgiegirl290
iluvXTRMcbt
pizza
87dareboy
Hersh87
Hunterman36
Paul18
Misono
Cj07
Gotoguy 42
Greatcornbow
Destiny15
Wolf 78
Oak.wood
Heyy
Daredevil2
Darkfear
Hetro Butt man
Kirsty03
Reservoir
Aniston1510
DanB
Willingmale
Frogman91234
DHK-eh

Its your positive comments and feedback which keep me going with this story. Its always nice to know that the time you've put out to write this is appreciated. Thanks all of you and i'll try to update again soon.
Sarah
Old 09-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #64
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

We are happy to encourage your work, it is a very good and creative story. I think that you take your time to create and write very well, and thats is one part of what makes this story very excellent. Keep up the great work!

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #65
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

love it please keep writing

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #66
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah man this is amazing I am glad that I can help encourage you to do this amazing story!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #67
Hiddenuser

Hmm the setting of the second story sounds so familiar... It drives me mad trying to remember it
Old 09-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #68
shola

Love the story! Cant wait for more!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #69
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I love your story cant wait to see what you girls got to do in the club!
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #70
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry i haven't updated for a while. Don't have internet so i'm sending this from my phone. Won't have internet til next wednesday so won't be able to update til at least then. Sorry for the wait everyone
Sarah
Old 09-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #71
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Awww! Well I can't wait!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:32 PM   #72
Muddy Sandra

It was reading this story that made me decide to register this site as a reminder to keep coming back. It is a great story.
Muddy Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:23 AM   #73
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I'm back everyone

Lucy was clinging to my arm as we entered the room, I wasn't sure what to expect but when we entered I certainly didn't expect what I saw. I'd expected Marco to be big, muscular, strong, powerful, a real hard man. Instead I found a very light hearted man, camp, fun, not big but extremely handsome. I settled almost immediately at the sight and it turned entirely to confusion. I felt Lucy also let go of my arm as well. The office we were stood in was small, but so bright and colourful I didn't know where to look. There were paintings on the wall, a pink fur rug on the floor and pictures of famous boybands all over the place.

There was no desk, just two sofas and a small table piled up with paper, it was so informal. Marco seemed even more warming than the room we were in, he hugged us both before telling us to have a seat. We both placed ourselves on one of the sofas before he collapsed onto the other. 'I take it Rach sent you then?' We both nodded unsure what to say. 'Relax a bit, We always get a couple of people sent to us at this point in the year from Rachel. Its a special night in the club tonight, its the night that we have our pole dancing contest. Its open to everyone with a £100 prize for the winner. Rachel wants you two to enter it, its a bit of fun.

My heart was racing rapidly, I'd pretended to poledance a few times in private on my own but never in front of anybody. Lucy almost seemed happy at the news though, she was already nodding in agreement, and as if I had no control over my own body I was agreeing as well. 'We don't have to win do we?' I asked slightly concerned.

He smiled lightly at me. 'Of course not, you just need to give it a go. However you will have to wear something other than that though.' he said indicating the ordinary jeans and t-shirt we were both wearing. 'Here, go and put these on.' He threw us each an outfit which both miraculously fit perfect. I looked down at what I was wearing once I was changed, It was so revealing. I had a matching black leather short tight top and bottoms which stretched to just below my ass. My cleavage was on show withnothing to cover my midsection, My makeup was done quickly but fantastic, the sparkling black eye liner and dark lipstick looked superb with the dress and I almost wanted to steal the heels they gave me.

As Lucy appeared she was wearing a lace outfit that looked even more revealing than mine. The material was almost seethrough but this didn't even seem to bother her, she looked so excited. Apparently there were 20 people in the contest tonight going on 4 at a time. We'd be going out last as it had already begun so we didn't get to see anyone else. A panel of 3 judges would pick the winner.

As we finally walked out to cheers from everyone, a few wolfwhistles from the guys and some howling. I was led over to the pole on the far side. We'd been told we had just 2 minutes to impress. And as I heard the shout to go I became lost in my old world. I leaped, spun, posed and tried to appear as sexy as possible. For a while I was back in my old bedroom at home having fun. (I know it seems weird I had a pole in my bedroom but it was there for structure support) I'd forgtten about the audience, I was just enjoying myself.

This hear was the moment Lisa first had a crush on me. This 2 minute routine where I was lost in my own world. As the shout to stop echoed around the club, there was a large groan from the crowd. I had no idea how I'd done, had no clue how anyone else had done either. And after the judges came to a decision we lined up, me and lucy were possibly the youngest there. She smiled at me and indicated with her fingers 'One more down,' 'The top 5 are in reverse order.' I snapped back to reality at this.

5th place - AMBER, One of the girls stepped forward, waved to the crowd who hooted and cheered her on

4th place - SARAH, It took me a while for it to register that this was me. I jumped forward excited and waved to the audience as they all cheered. I saw the other girls all cheering and whooping madly for me

3rd place - GINA, A slim athletic girl slided out of the line and posed exoticly to the cheering crowd.

2nd place - MICHELLE - A small red headed girl jumped forward and cheered along with everyone.

And Finally 1st Place - LUCY - Lucy had won....... LUCY HAD WON!! I ran across the line and hugged her as the crowd went wild for her.

I was gutted I hadn't gotten to see her. Lisa, Hannah and Emma were cheering madly, they'd clearly had a few drinks as well. We celebrated all night, Me and Lucy got changed back into our old clothes and we stayed at the club all night.

The next morning all a bit hungover we went back to find Rachel to tell her we'd done the two tasks.

4 years later............

What will happen as we continue to play truth or dare?
What will the rest of initiation be like?
What did Marco ask of Lisa?
What has Rachel got planned for our Slavery?

Kepp reading to find out
Old 10-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #74
DanB

Great part, glad you're still going! Looking forward to what happens next
Limits: 3 p's-piss poop and public!
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #75
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'So that was the first time you had a crush on me? The week that we met. Do you want to know the first time I had a slight crush on you?..... It was the day we met.'

'Really. Wow! I was so scared that day.' Her eyes seemed to glow with happiness, a glow that I rarely ever showed myself but knew I would be right now. 'So I guess its my turn to ask then. Truth or Dare.'

'I'll take one more truth.' I knew that there were a lot of questions I wanted to ask Lisa at the moment and guessed she had a few herself so I almost saw this as the riskier choice.

'What do you find so attractive about me?' One question I'd never really known the answer to but deepdown I did know. What was it, her looks? They were fantastic yes, but that wasn't the defining thing. Her attitude, well yes again, it was also fantastic, but there was more to it.

'You complete me, when I'm around you there is a calming sensation, I could tell you anything, but more than that, I feel I understand you, we could spend eternity in silence and never need to say anything. I adore everything about you and when I see you happy, it makes me happy. Its as if we are connected, emotionally and physically, I love you.'

The last three words came out of my mouth before I could even try to stop them. I do love her though and almost instantaneously she responded. 'I love you too.' We embraced and we kissed. It wasn't long, but it was passionate. Comfirmation of our love, a love which seemed unbreakable. As we parted the twins were staring at us, but we didn't care about their eager eyed. We were unembarassed and unashamed. I whispered gently into her ear. 'Truth or dare.'

I heard her respond dare and looked back towards the twns who were still staring. 'How about we give these two a bit more to look at. Lets see you flash them.' I smiled at her as she laughed. It wasn't a difficult dare and I knew that Lisa was proud of her body. Without even hesitating her top flew up and she unclipped her bra letting it drop. The two boys looked shocked, as if their eyes were about to jump out of there headfor a closer look. But within secconds her top was back down concealing her perfect mounds.

Although it wasn't part of the dare she then stood up slipped over to the guys and passed them her bra as a token gift and walked back laughing as the two fought over who should keep it. She came back and asked me gently 'Truth or dare my darling?'

'Dare' I responded almost immediately and as Lisa told me my dare my eyes grew wide in anticipation of what was to come. I just nooded my aggreement and stood up. I strolled forward to where the twons were sat ready to complete my dare.....

What was Lisa's dare?
How will the twins react?
What will happen in therest of initiation?

Keep reading to find out

Advertisements
Kink Talk