Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-24-2021, 02:00 AM   #1
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Alarm Spread eagle for exactly 5 Minutes!

This is a premiere as it is my first thread in the Dares section.
I received a ROPE PM dare, and this inspired me to created a tutorial on how to tie your legs properly. Now, I also want to give a dare to show you, how you could use this tie

Following the tutorials number 1. and 2. from the link above, tie your legs in a spread eagle position, as wide open as you can.
Then start a stopwatch, close your eyes, rub an ice cube around on your body and start masturbating. Your goal is to cum after exactly 5 minutes without the help of any tool, alarm, music, noises or similar. When you are cumming, open your eyes and look on the stopwatch.

As a punishment, for every 5 seconds off, hit each ass cheek one time with an implement of your choice. For every 15 seconds early, additionally you have to wear clothpins on your nipples for one minute (in one go), and open them quickly when the time is over. If you have chosen to wear a but plug during the masturbation session, you can substract two minutes and 5 hits from your punishment. The punishment must be done immediately after you cum, it cannot wait!

Please post your reports below

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 03:47 AM   #2
makemecumdaddy

Yo I got exactly 5 mins and 8 secs first try
makemecumdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to makemecumdaddy for this post:
Old 07-27-2022, 10:47 AM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemecumdaddy View Post
Yo I got exactly 5 mins and 8 secs first try
Not bad! You must have a precision like a clock

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, legs tied, orgasm, rope, spread eagle