Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
bjboy4321

Default Craig's Story of Chastity and Servitude

Part 1 - This is the story of how Craig's life became one of chastity and servitude. I really hope you guys enjoy it. Feedback is appreciated, as I have never written a story before. This part is mostly just an introduction to Craig's life as our story begins.

Craig is college professor at a small community college in South Carolina. He had just recently finished college himself, and was only 27 years old. He has also been been happily married for the last 5 years, to his beautiful wife Sarah. Craig is naturally submissive and Sarah is naturally dominant, so they have been practicing femdom since early on in their relationship. For the past 2 years, they have been experimenting with chastity. Sarah loves locking Craig up and teasing him to get him all worked up, and then unlocking him after a few days so they can fuck like wild animals. Craig loves that Sarah enjoys taking control and believes it was the main reason that their relationship is so strong. All in all, Craig has a pretty great life, but all of that was about to change.

It was the last day of the semester, and Craig was stuck in his office grading finals. He knew it was going to be a long day, because final grades were due by the end of the day, so he couldn't leave until he finished grading all of his students tests. While he was grading, there was a knock on his door. "Come in" yelled Craig, and the door opened and Ann came through.

Ann was probably the most stunning woman Craig had ever seen. She was a student of Craig's. She was 20 years old, blonde, and had an absolutely perfect body (which she was not afraid to show off). She was so beautiful that Craig had even caught himself checking her out during class sometimes during tests. "Professor, how come you are giving me an 'F' in your class?" Inquired Ann. "You have got to be kidding" Craig replied. Ann rarely payed attention in class, and had never turned in an assignment. You see, in addition to being so beautiful, Ann parents were so wealthy that they owned over half the city. Ann was used to getting anything she wanted, without ever having to work for it. The only reason she was even going to college was because her parents wanted her to. And even then, she choose community college because it was much easier than a major university. Between her money and her looks, she never had to work for anything if her life. "Ok, I know why I'm making an 'F', but I'll make you a deal" said Ann. "If you pass me, I'll give you $10,000." Craig couldn't believe what he heard. "I can not be bribed," said Craig, "If you wanted to pass you should have done the work." Ann expected such a reaction. Craig wasn't like the other professors she had, who were easily bought off. Luckily, Ann had a back up plan.

"You're right professor, it was wrong of me to try to buy a passing grade. But there has to be something I can do. I would do anything if it meant passing your class" she said in a very suggestive tone. "What are you suggesting?" Asked Craig, feeling a little turned on by the cliche desperate school girl act. Ann replied "Well, how about if you give me a passing grade, I give you a blowjob. Right here, right now. I know you'd like that, I've noticed you checking me out in class."

'Oh shit, she noticed me looking at her' thought Craig, but that was the least of his concerns. The most stunning woman he had ever seen had just offered him a blowjob! There was no way he could turn that offer down...

To Be Continued (I promise things pick up lol)

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares

Last edited by bjboy4321; 06-02-2013 at 08:03 PM.
bjboy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, slave