Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-24-2018, 07:35 AM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female Clit pump

For every post I'll leave the pump on for 5,10, or 15 min (you choose). Then I'll complete a dare (of your choice).

The dare can be made before, during, or after your pumping.

Such as:
Before - Apply icy hot to inside of pump then pump for 10min
During - Apply Vibe to pump for duration of 15 minutes
After - Pump for 15 min then spank clit with ruler 10x

All spanking cannot exceed 10 spanks
Pumping cannot exceed 15 min
You can post once every 2 posts (and mine count)

Things I have:
Shoe Laces (for tying pumped clit)
Ruler
Charging Cord
Flip Flop
Flat Adjustable Clamp (from loose grip to strong)
Pinch clamps attachable to nipples (don't have to attach, when standing they pull)
Alligator Clamps
Toothpaste
Icy Hot
Tiger Balm
Toothpaste
Wax
Ice
A knotted Rope Walk (Max 2 walks - Back and Forth - which equals 4 complete walks from wall to wall)
Paddle
Bullet Vibe
Egg Vibe
Butt Plugs (multiple kinds from simple small - large, and inflatable)
Regular dildo
Vibrating Dildo
Rabbit Vibe

My goal?
To cry and not want to play with my clit and pussy for a while.
Nipples are free game, torture them if you want. Can pump them also (I have many pumps).

Will post responses as every 3 are done. We'll call 3 dares: 1 round.

For every new person that posts a qualifying dare:
Male - 25 whips to a swollen pussy with Sir's genuine leather belt

Female - 25 whips to a swollen pussy AND an extra swollen clit with a charging cord (This means the whole pussy is pumped, and then the clit itself is pumped separately).

~

For Repeat Darers:
Your 5th post - Sir has a cock ring that has been fashioned with thumb tacks. He will fuck me, and my swollen pussy, with that cock ring until he cums (usually 15-20 min).

Your 10th post - Sir will pump my pussy AND my clit (separately) then apply HOT SAUCE to my whole pussy, inside and out, and deliver 50 spanks to my ass with a wooden paddle that has holes WHILE there's a piece of freshly shaven ginger in my ass

Your 20th post - I will receive a ginger infused enema, plugged with my inflatable plug that is coated in hot sauce. I will have my pussy and clit (separately) pumped and then ginger root, freshly shaved, in my pussy and a ginger sauce duct taped to my clit. I will be whipped 25 times with a thin cane, then 25 times with sir's genuine leather belt, and then a final 25 times with the wooden paddle that has holes.

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.

Last edited by bourbon2k15; 06-26-2018 at 05:34 AM.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:50 AM   #2
Lookin4sin

15 minutes on with icy hot inside of the pump and a bullet vibe. Pump as much as you can and then 5 slaps to your pumped pussy with a hairbrush
Carpe Diem
Lookin4sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:29 AM   #3
fredgilder
getDare Sweetheart

add 15 and attach the alligator clips to your labia for the duration
fredgilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:31 AM   #4
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

15 mins pump then apply icy hot on alligator clamps and use then to spread your lips. Tie them with shoelaces to fully expose your clit.
Then 20 ruler spanks on your clit and stay like that for extra 10 mins

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to NaughtyDaddy for this post:
Old 06-24-2018, 10:11 AM   #5
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Put a flat clamp set to tight on your clit and use pump on your whole pussy for 15 minutes.
Then pull off clamp without opening it from your swollen clit
To funish it slap your clit 10 times with a ruller and take 2 knotted rope walks.

Proud owner of littleanalslave

Last edited by lani_122; 06-25-2018 at 05:01 AM.
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:16 PM   #6
andy4
Distinguished Member

10 minutes of pumping followed by 10 mins of grinding your wet pussy and throbbing clit on a chair or couch arm. The first minute and the last minute you must be dragging it for at least half the arm length
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 04:46 AM   #7
bourbon2k15

Default Round 1

This took a while because I had intended to wait for a few rounds to be posted before I started. I am owned, therefore my Sir may help here and there when I seem to cannot complete or do a dare correctly.

Remember, a round is 3 dares. They have not been done directly one after the other for 'fairness' in each dare being done by itself and as the dare-er intended. One more note: The pump ONLY pumps the clit. I DO have an overall pussy pump and if you want that used instead, please specify.

I will be tracking: Minutes pumped total

Annddd here we go!

Dare 1: +15min, with icyhot inside of the pump, I have assumed the bullet vibe touching the pump during the time, and then 5 spanks with a hairbrush to swollen pussy
--I had gotten a huge bottle of icyhot before starting this dare because I had assumed it was going to be used the most. Well, dare 1 and it's already here! I had started off by applying the icyhot to the pump using a qtip, I didn't want to distract myself from my clit in any way by having a finger or two feeling the same sensation. The layer was thick and a bit gloopy, I am here to please afterall...(am I?)
Anyway, I settled the pump against my clit then gave myself a few good pumps to pull my tender spot right on up in the narrow tube. Well, let's just say that the icyhot works whether or not it's it's a air tight tube or a nice breezy room! 15 minutes, I wasn't sure I could last. Now, I had to add a bullet vibrator onto the pump! I was NOT told by the dare-er that I could not cum (you can do that, mind you - you ARE allowed to deny me FOR YOUR DARE ONLY). So, I did what I do best, and concentrated on the (rather painful?) vibrations, trying to ignore the burning, and came 2 times in the 15 minutes I was dared to do.
Now it was time to take the pump off, my clit looking angry and swollen already, looking at the clear tube that's fogged up and wet on the inside. I dreaded taking the pump off, I know science and science knows me. Pulling it off was relief for my swollen clit, to finally have the pressure removed, but it was not relief for me as a new wave of fresh air hit the icyhot and the burn doubled.
I had grabbed my hairbrush, whimpering and biting my lips at the almost too intense burn between my thighs. 5 hits, God I couldn't personally land more than one. Sir had to take over and that man does not give 2 fucks if you're screaming. If you're not colouring, he's doing as he pleases. Which involved hooking his forearm between my knees to keep them open and landing 4 quick, precise, ... hard smacks to my pussy lips and swollen clit that stuck from between them like a little cock of it's own.
Washing away the icyhot and relaxing for a little while was a blessing. Time to go to dare 2

Pumped time: 15 minutes

Dare 2: +15min, Add alligator clips to labia for duration
--Once my clit had calmed down I had gotten on my back on Sir's special table. I forgot to say this before (and i'm not allowed to edit my past responses to dares, sir said) that I am on my back and feet on the table with knees spread. the table is a regular table that sir fashioned with an expensive, yet thin, mat secured in place by some sort of fake leather. Like the doctors, but thinner.
Anyway, I got onto my back and set the now clean pump over my still a little swollen clit and gave it a good few pumps. Deep breaths and 6 alligator clips later I am gripping the edge of the table and hoping 15 minutes passes quickly. It did, thankfully.
The pump came off and I was in relief but the clamps coming off were not something I enjoyed, at all. Because they're alligator clips, they can be on a lot longer than ...let's say flat clamps. Without any harm. They're tiny, bity, and not something I like.
My poor pussy lips had the indents from the teeth for a good 10 minutes after removal :/

Pumped time: 30 minutes

Dare 3: +15min, apply icy hot on alligator clamps and use then to spread your lips. Tie them with shoelaces to fully expose your clit. Then 20 ruler spanks on your clit and stay like that for extra 10 mins Because you're someone that had participated with me and Sir before, and is in my friends list, we'll do the 20 spanks. But keep in my mind, everyone else, you CANNOT exceed 10 spanks (please keep it to 20, max, NaughtyDaddy).
--I pumped my clit like I had before and then dipped the clamps into a small bowl of the icyhot that I keep (the bottle is too annoying). The clamps then were put onto my pussy lips by Sir, from the top next to my clit down to at my opening, 8 in place. The strings attached to these clamps were then tied to a shoelace and that was hooked around my spread knees, opening and pulling my pussy lips wide open. The burn of the icyhot added with the burn of the clamping had my thighs shaking and sir could only laugh as I cried more because shaking thighs = shaking ties = shaking clamps.
The 15 minutes couldn't go fast enough, not they could not, but I knew the clamps weren't coming off for another...at least 15 and that just hurt my heart at the time. When the pump came off my clit was swollen and a sure target for the plastic ruler sir had grabbed. He would be administering the spanks because I am a pussy and I could barely handle the pain I was already in. Using the straps attached to the table, sir secured my legs open (and pulling more on the clamps), he aimed with the ruler and let hell loose on my pussy. Naughty Daddy, he does truly enjoy having you around. I -... feel the same
I am full on bawling when sir is finished with my clit spanking, 20 good aimed and great powered hits. My clit is red, angry, and wishing someone would at least land another vibrator on her! I had to stay there for another 10 minutes, my angry and burning pussy on display to the empty room, my clit on fire, my pussy lips seemingly going numb after a couple more minutes.
The removal of the clamps almost had me tapping out, but I cannot, nope nope nope. I cannot. Sir landed one good palm slap to my freshly unclamped pussy lips. It actually helps, bringing the blood back faster and shortening the pain time because holy shit NaughtyDaddy: You did a # on me, yes you did. That last slap will not happen again, however. Sir said no mercy if you do not give.

Pumped time: 45 minutes

I will wait for 1 more dare before I start another around

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:13 AM   #8
nina@
getDare Succubus

Apply a vibe for 5 minutes, then pump clit for 15 minutes and after that spank clit 10 times
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 05:23 AM   #9
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Insert your inflatable butt plug and inflate it as much as possible. 15 minutes clit pump with an ice cube on your clit. 10 ruler spanks to your clit.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 09:52 AM   #10
bourbon2k15

Default Round 2

Dare 4: Put a flat clamp set to tight on your clit and use pump on your whole pussy for +15 minutes.
Then pull off clamp without opening it from your swollen clit. To funish it slap your clit 10 times with a ruller and take 2 knotted rope walks.
--I knew this one was going to be hard because we had to break out a really old pump we have. Haven't used it on a long time, it has a larger dome than our others so when I add the clamp as tight as I can handle, it can still have room to actually be pumped with my clit. It’s a “Shukshen” 6 set and sir has decided to use this for the rest of the … Challenge?
Anyway, the flat clamp had a screw so we applied it to my fresh clit then tightened the clamp slowly until it was mostly tight, doing this slowly works better than just slapping a tight clamp on. Sir decided that the clamp would stay in place tightly for 3 min, then quite loose for 3, and repeat. For safety of my clit. The tightness of the clamp and the suction against my whole pussy was amazing, surprisingly. I didn't think it'd feel as good as this, I've never used a flat clamp DURING a pumping. made me wet and sir had to periodically pump the cup because my juices were causing the suction to die a little.
After the 15 min my whole pussy is properly swollen, wet, and sensitive. The clamp was loosened a little before being pulled off and that was really intense. Not sure if sir is gonna let that happen a second time (should anyone want) because it didn't seem like the safest thing to do.
Sir secured my knees open with the ties on the table and gave me those ruler spanks. Good god I really hate ruler spanks, especially because my pussy lips are swollen also and the ruler hits my lips and my exposed clit. I cried...again.
Shaky legs as I am lifted onto the rope walk, 10 feet in length and knots going from small to large then back down every foot, the middle 2 the largest.
My pussy is swollen from the pumping, from the spanking, and then to be pulled along a very coarse rope. I thought I may start to bleed, with the coarseness of the rope and having to walk it twice but I ended up being fine, maybe a little rope burn but nothing I couldn't (and haven't) handled before. By the time I was on my third walk (the second time through), I had to hold Sirs hand, which made him yank me along when I stopped a few times. Not fun. Thank you for this Dare!

Pumped time: 1hr

Dare 5: +10min, 10 mins of grinding your wet pussy and throbbing clit on a chair or couch arm. The first minute and the last minute you must be dragging it for at least half the arm length
--I figured I was going to like this one and I wasn't disappointed. I got onto the table and pumped my clit for 10 straight minutes leaving it swollen and oh so pretty, sticking from my lips and on display. I love the assumption of a wet pussy as I did, and do, get so wet.
We have a few couches in the house, many newer, some leather and some a soft … Cotton? I'm not sure. Anyway, we didn't have this really old couch in the basement that we're throwing out, just haven't yet, and it's old as heck. Was my grandmothers (sorry grandma). Sir thought this coarse couch was the perfect thing to rub my swollen clit and sopping pussy on.
I spread my cunt lips and ground myself along the whole length of the arm, which had to be a foot and a half at least, for the first minute, then quickly grounded myself to two orgasms during the next 8min, before having to rake myself back and forth for another minute. I loved this dare.

Pumping time: 1hr 10min

Dare 6: Apply a vibe for 5 minutes, then pump clit for +15 minutes and after that spank clit 10 times
--Good God a vibe on my fresh clit for 5 solid min? Reminds me of another dare I had started a while back...Sir says if this one goes well we may bring that one back. NaughtyDaddy knows what I'm talking about
Annyywayy, i came just 1 time and my clit was then sensitive and the pumping kept me on edge. The edge was kind of ruined when Sir spanked the shite out of my swollen, wet, clit 10 hard times!! Thank you!

Pumped time: 1hr 25min

Old 06-25-2018, 10:20 AM   #11
jt1
Distinguished Member

Your poor nipples haven't had any attention yet.

Before pumping: Rub your nipples with coarse material for a minute and then apply generous IcyHot to them. Then attach the pinch clamps for the duration of the pumping.

If you can, use the whole pussy pump again for 15 mins.

After: secure legs wide apart and 10 spanks with the flip flop to your pussy.
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 01:33 PM   #12
bourbon2k15

Default Notes!

Hey guys! I did update the OP to include:
You can post once for every two posts! This includes mine

I can only do a round once I have 3 dares!
I have 2/3 for a third round, my clit and pussy are ready.

Please keep me going all week! I'll most likely be doing 2-3 rounds a day, making sure my swollen clit goes down all the way before I start another dare, y'know to be fair

Old 06-25-2018, 02:01 PM   #13
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Rub your clit with icy hot (use qtip to get it under clit hood) and start pumping your clit for 15 minutes.
While your clit gets swollen, rub rest of your pussy (including inside) with icy hot in those 15 minutes.
After that time tie your clit with a shoelace and hold vibrator on it untill you cum 3 times

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:58 PM   #14
Lookin4sin

Use you pussy pump, not clit for 15 minutes. After time is up, get on all fours and have your air spank that pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon. Once smacks are complete, apply ice hot to your swollen pussy lips and clit. Apply breast pumps and pump for 5 minutes while you rub your swollen clit with the bristles of a brush. You may not cum.
Carpe Diem
Lookin4sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:20 AM   #15
bourbon2k15

Band-Aid Round 3

Dare 7: Insert your inflatable butt plug and inflate it as much as possible. 15 minutes clit pump with an ice cube on your clit. 10 ruler spanks to your clit.
--I wasn’t sure how much the clit with the ice cube was going to work but turns out, there was no issue. I started off on my hands and knees as sir inserted the plug into my ass, pumping it until I was bucking away from him and whining...then adding 2 more pumps. It was hard to flip over onto my back, my hole stretched as much as my insides were. I love being pumped, feels so good, so full. Sir loves fucking me while i’m full like this but alas, we couldn’t!
Anywho, all stuffed full we put the ice cube into the clit pump first then secured that over my perfectly pink clit. Pumping that as much as I could take, I had to endure 15 min! It was rough, mind you. And odd, as this is something else I had never done before today. The pumping usually causes warmth because of the blood rushing to the clit and surrounding area but the ice battled that instantly! It melted kinda fast though, so Sir was replacing the ice cube every 5-6 minutes, hope you didn’t mind!
Once my 15 minutes were up the pump came off but the plug stayed in place. I then had a full ass, sensitive yet numb? Clit! The spanking was different, it hurt like a mothereffer but holy hell did it actually make me horny! The first 5 spanks were fine, kinda, but then the numbness went away and my swollen clit was only sensitive and red. The second 5 spanks had me writhing around and nearly pushing that inflated plug out of my ass! Imagine the gape if I had!
Great dare, thank you!

Pumped time: 1hr 40min

Dare 8: Your poor nipples haven't had any attention yet. Before pumping: Rub your nipples with coarse material for a minute and then apply generous IcyHot to them. Then attach the pinch clamps for the duration of the pumping. If you can, use the whole pussy pump again for 15 mins. After: secure legs wide apart and 10 spanks with the flip flop to your pussy.
--I guess I should have listed that I do have scouring pads as well as sand paper. Sir used the sand paper, kind of soft and not the roughest in the world but something that sure does cause me to get raw and red. We rubbed at a medium pace with medium pressure for a full minute on each nipple, the stinging burn already in place before we even put the icyhot! Goodness was I a whimpering mess after that was in place, burning! Felt like fire on my nipples but my pussy sure did get wet, I should do this more often…
Sir and I assumed you wanted the pinch clamps on my nipples so we did that, which was a good idea. Icyhot is a little liquidy and any flat clamps would just slide right on off. The pinch clamps stayed in place and fecking hell darling, I actually cried! Sniffling and shuddery breath the whole way! It was then that the full pussy clamp was put in place and my lips, clit, and all were sucked right on up. 15 min is such a great time for my full pussy, leaves me swollen, red, and wet every time. My nipples were such a great distraction from my pussy, however, because they just would not stop burning! When the 15 min were finished the pump was removed, leaving my swollen tenderness out in the cool air of the room, and then the clamps were removed. Again, more whining, whimpering, and crying. Sir used a cloth to wipe my nipples clean, which hurt nearly as much as the clamps being removed :/
Once my tits were nice and clean, though still burny and red, sir grabbed one of my favorite flip flops. It’s stiff, not like them cheap rubber ones, and the bottom is rubber but hard. My legs were tied apart as asked (that’s kinda what’s gonna happen regardless :P ) and the flip flop was taken to my swollen pussy.
My clit didn’t stick past my pussy lips like usual because my lips seemed to be sucked more than before for some reason but the clit was there, nestled between them! The spanks were hard, well placed, and I think I might need a long break after this! Please, my love, keep giving me dares because you were delicious!

Pumped time: 1hr 55min

Dare 9: Rub your clit with icy hot (use qtip to get it under clit hood) and start pumping your clit for 15 minutes. While your clit gets swollen, rub rest of your pussy (including inside) with icy hot in those 15 minutes. After that time tie your clit with a shoelace and hold vibrator on it until you cum 3 times
--Sir secured my legs much like he has before and got a qtip and our little bowl (technically a jar) of icyhot. He got a nice drippy gloop and lifted my hood and got my clit coated thoroughly. He made sure to let my hood go and get the qtip underneath it to make sure that the burn was going to last a while. Then he got the pump and got my clitty in there all nice and secured. The burning from the icyhot and the pump is now something i’ve grown accustomed to, though not used to. Then he put on a pair of his gloves that’ll protect him from the icyhot and coated 3 fingers, making sure they were dripping with the amount he had. He used that amount alone for my lips and pink labia, down to just above my asshole (it had dripped down, which was a little different from what i’m used to on this thread!). Sir was going slow because he was going to rub for the full 15 minutes, making sure to dip his fingers every 5 or so to give me a new round of pure fire. He dipped all 3 fingers into my cunt a few times, fingering my gspot, edging me a few times, before going back to rubbing. My clit, my pussy, my pussy lips all on fire…
Once the 15 minutes were done the shoelace was tied to the pump, then pushed down and secured to my clit, pump came off and sir grabbed one of our smaller vibrators, dipping it into the icyhot he put it right onto my swollen clit and hood, making sure to press aside the hood so that he could bring me to painful, yet oh so pleasureable, orgasms for you. I may have squirted just a little bit...that did NOT help with the icyhot in my pussy at all, and only put more down my ass crack and all over my hole.
Sir liked this dare a lot

Pumped Time: 2hr 10min

The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit pump, pump, spanking