Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What topics should be the focus of her days alone?
petplay (doggy) 19 24.68%
ageplay (baby) 7 9.09%
anal 12 15.58%
spanking/pain (moderate) 16 20.78%
bathroom control 16 20.78%
begging 7 9.09%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2018, 08:18 PM   #1
SUBrina

Talking Alone for a week

Hi, Subrina's master here. I'm posting on her behalf. I want your opinions on what my pet should be doing this week while she house-sits for some friends. Sadly, her internet connection isn't great there, but that doesn't mean I don't expect her to keep in her place. It's good timing that she's also in denial this week the 18th is when her denial ends, and that's also her last day at the house. I'm very excited that she will have a lot of free time to spend pleasing me this week, and I have some ideas for her already.

I'd like you all to vote on some topics, and then whatever is most popular will either be what she does first or what she does most or maybe both! Please comment your suggestions of specific tasks or rules you'd like her to follow, too. I may have to pick and choose them if any are too crazy or they interfere with one another or if there are simply too many suggestions.

Please read her likes/limits and rules before you suggest something! Also, it's a good idea to look at her list of toys if you plan on using something specific.

If you vote for begging as a topic, please comment if you would like her to beg you and what she should beg you for.
Unless it gets out of control, she will beg each of you who comments that way for whatever you tell her to beg for.

Some other details that may interest you:

She spent much of today as a baby.

The house she is staying in has a lot of dog things in it because her friends have a dog they took on vacation with them. She will give a full list of dog supplies when she gets the chance.

She bought some diapers today.

She bought some bananas and carrots today.

She has lots of applesauce and oatmeal for messy dares.

Because of her rules and the nature of things, these topics will likely overlap somewhat. Obviously, she will be edging every day and have some form of anal every day, but the topics in the poll are to be areas of focus for a day (or more depending on popularity).

Remember that this is all to earn her orgasm at the end of the week, so she has to work for it, but she still has limits and I'll decline any dares outside those limits.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:23 PM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Usually I would go with pain, but since today is Mother's Day, I figure I would go easy on her, I think that she should open up a thread and get permission from 15 Get Dare members that she can cum once her time is up.

The rules to the thread is simple.

No dares.

But if they ask a question, that is acceptable, you have to answer.

You need to get 15 yes permission in a row.

If one person says No, you restart the count all over again.

The 15 yes, must be from 15 different people. So you can't have one person or a group of people just give you a bunch of yes.

(The last girl I tasked her to do this, took her about a month to get all the permissions. Don't think it's simple, you'll be doing a lot of ass kissing).

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 11:59 AM   #3
SUBrina

Subrina's master here again...
She has found a spot in the house with better (less bad) connection, so she may be able to do some of her own posting in a few minutes (she's a little busy right now, though )

Since pain is so popular with the voters, that's her focus today. She currently has toothpaste on her nipples and clit and she is spanking herself to her limit. Once she's done with that I think I'll have her sit down on a nice wooden chair for a while. Then maybe some anal stretching. I'm thinking she should be on her knees on the concrete floor of the basement for that part.

What do you all think? Please comment your suggestions! I value your ideas!
Old 05-13-2018, 02:44 PM   #4
SUBrina

Hi, everyone. It's Subrina this time. I think the internet connection in this part of the house is stable enough to work with.

I've had a rough day thanks to all of you voting for pain My ass is still red, and I fit 6 markers in it for the stretching task. It was horrible. Five of them were sharpies and one was slightly wider than a sharpie. Now I'm plugged, which is a little easier but I'm still sore and I get a few minutes to catch up on replying to pm dares and edge a few times before I have to torture my breasts
Old 05-14-2018, 08:44 AM   #5
SUBrina

Hi everyone. I am still very sore and sensitive after yesterday's pain tasks. After my last update, Master had me tie strings tightly around my tits and slap them as he told me about his day. Then I had to lie face down on the wooden floor as I reported to him about mine. It hurt a lot and I struggled to fall asleep last night because no position was comfortable anymore.

Now that petplay, anal, and bathroom control have all received a lot more votes, Master will be making me do a lot of that stuff. Pain is still the most popular, but I have to limit how much more pain I add today since I really pushed my limits yesterday.

Master has given me some rules for today that sort of combine those next three topics. I am a dog today, so I should be referred to mainly as "bitch" or "pet" and I can't wear clothes while I'm at the house (I'll have to be out for a bit but I have to come right back). I'll have a collar and a tail (a long sock with one end stuffed into my ass) except for when I use the restroom. I also can't use the toilet. If I have to pee, it will be on all fours in the bathtub. If I have to shit, I will either have to find a hidden place outside (unlikely during the day; I'm not sure about night), hold it, or be punished. Master hasn't told me the punishment yet. He says he will wait and see if any of you have good ideas.

One of my rules is that I have to strip completely each time I use the restroom or edge once before and five times after I go, but I'm already naked, so I will be edging each time. All my edges today will be from humping or masturbating with a dog toy (a new, clean one).

Also, I'll be eating and drinking from the dog's bowl and sleeping in the dog bed tonight. Master told me to include a list of dog things I can use for dares, so here it is:

collar/leash
dog bed
bone
balls
Kong toy
squeaky stuffed dog
large cage (I can fit, but I can't sleep in it)
food and water bowl

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
age play, anal, bathroom control, begging, pet play