Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2024, 01:22 AM   #1
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cold water stories

I was waiting for her on the patio that morning. It was early April at 7.30am and fresh and sunny. I was pleased to see that she was punctual as she walked cautiously out through the patio doors. She was wearing her white towelling robe and her tanned bare feet contrasted in colour as she stepped down. Her brown hair was tied in a messy scrunchy on her head and 2 bright red spots glowed on her cheeks. She looked at me expectantly, unsure of how to proceed, but aware that mine was the next move. I decided to cut to the chase.
"So this is the start of your new daily morning regime. Take off the robe and put it back inside the house. Slide the doors shut."
I knew the firm, level tone of the order would turn her on. She complied, standing naked in front of me. "Go and stand in the middle of the garden, in the sunny bit, and put your hands on your head. Stand up straight, chin up, and legs shoulder-width apart. Face me. As she adjusted her stance I uncoiled the hose from the garden tap and turned the tap on full. The hose went more rigid with water pressure, held back by the trigger on the spray gun. She turned, hands behind head, to face me just as I raised the sprayer to point at her. Her eyes widened as she realised what would come shortly. For now, though, I surveyed her body- the evenly tanned skin, glowing in the morning sun, the slim arms and armpits with stretched tendons visible under the shaved-smooth skin, the full, round breasts and hard little nipples, the flat belly and long muscular legs. An athletic body, taught and gym-honed.
"I think you get the idea of what happens next. Let's just check it all works."
I turned the hose away from her and pulled the trigger. A powerful, wide spray of water splashed over the lawn. I put my hand in the spray and felt the temperature fall as the sun heated water was sprayed out. "Well, that's nice and cold now, and a good high pressure!" Switching off I turned back to her. I addressed her as she maintained her pose:
"Now the object of this exercise is two-fold: First, cold water is good for your skin, and will tone and invigorate you all over. The pressure will ensure a good massage effect. Second, it will encourage self-discipline as I expect you to maintain the poses I tell you to take for the entire treatment. This time of year the tap water is still really freezing and the high pressure makes it a really effective massage. Do you want to proceed?"
"Yes" she replied demurely.
"Right - take a deep breath!"
Standing about 5 feet away from her I squeezed the trigger again. The powerful water spray drenched her from neck to thigh with ice-cold water. The effect was instant – she immediately started gasping and panting, her ribcage rising and falling as the water stung her body. She was struggling to keep the pose. I could feel the pressure of the water gushing from the hose nozzle – for some reason the water pressure was unusually high for a domestic water supply and as the water was fed from a mountain reservoir it was only a few degrees above freezing, despite the growing warmth of the spring weather. So much the better. “I know it’s hard but you know how good this is for your body” I said. “Now turn to the side and keep the arm nearest me raised”. She obeyed, and I admired the elegant shape of her body as I slowly sprayed the jet up and down from her toes to her stretched fingers. As the jet passed over her armpits and nipples she let out a loud gasp. I repeated the procedure on the other side of her body, which elicited a similar response.
“Turn around, arms by your sides so I can spray your back.”
She squirmed as I played the jet up and down her spine then unbidden she bent down and spread her legs widely. I sprayed up and down her legs, lingering on the apex which made her gasp more loudly. I switched off the water and she turned to face me, panting and shivering a little. Despite the cold water it was clear by now that she was beginning to find the experience exhilarating and invigorating, from the look on her face. I could see that the submissive poses were really turning her on as well, Her skin was taut and glistening with water droplets. Her nipples were tight and extended. Unbidden she spread her legs and laced her hands behind her head. “No, down on your knees, hands stretched right above your head!” I carefully sprayed from the tips of her fingers, down over her armpits, across her breasts and belly and back up the other side as she gasped and spluttered.
“Are you ready for something a little more stimulating now? Lean back and spread your knees – let’s see if we can bring you to a climax…”
I aimed the water jet at her clitoris and she gasped, her breaths short and shallow, throwing her head back. It was gratifying to see how ready she was for this. Finally she went rigid and gave a series of short “Hah!” sounds, clearly trying to mute her reaction but it was clearly an intense climax on the edge between pleasure and pain. As she came down I adjusted the jet to a finer spray which I let fall all over her body. I could see she was getting cold but wasn’t ready to let her up yet.
“Ten more seconds, there’s a good girl.’
Finally I relented and shut the water off. She stood facing me, her skin red and covered in water droplets. I passed her a large towel and she gratefully wrapped herself in it, shivering slightly.
“Well done. Shall we do that again tomorrow morning then?”
“ Yes please.”
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk