Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
vafancoulo13

Default Staying at my Aunt's

When my parents told me that they would be going out to the West Coast for a week this summer to go to a friend's wedding, I was ecstatic. A whole week of jerking off, playing video games, staying up late, ordering pizza. What could be better than that? Then they told me I would be staying with my aunt, and I died a little bit inside. It's not that I don't like my aunt, because I do, she's great. But for obvious reasons, I'd rather have stayed at home.

So the day for them to leave finally came around, and I hopped in the car with them. They had to drive an hour to the airport, and luckily my aunt's house was right on the way so they could just drop me off. I had packed a bag, containing basically my clothes and my laptop. I had no idea what I would be doing all day at my aunt's house, so I didn't know what to bring.
I looked at myself in my reflection off the window as we rolled out of our driveway. I was cute for my age, with straight brown flow that went down just past my ears. My face was clean from acne, and was also fairly tan as it was the summer time. I looked younger than my nineteen years, maybe seventeen or even sixteen. My body looked young too. I wasn't all that muscular, even though I played three sports and worked out daily. Rather, I was lean and fit, with a flat stomach, not a six pack, and toned arms, not jacked ones.

I drifted off into a light sleep (it was still early in the morning) until we pulled off the highway. We entered a suburban area and I slowly opened my eyes. When we entered a familiar neighborhood that I recognized I sat up. Finally we pulled up to a small, white house.
"Here we are, James!" said my mom cheerfully.

I got out with my bag, and my parents did too. They wanted to chat a bit with my aunt. As we got out, the door of the house opened and my aunt came out. My parents walked over to her and began to converse about adult stuff while I dragged my suitcase behind.

My aunt, Eliza, is my mom's younger sister, even though they look nothing alike. My mom is forty one, and my aunt is thirty seven. She keeps in great shape, from jogging a lot, and she was pretty cute - especially for a women nearly forty years old. Right now she was wearing black yoga pants and a pink tank top, and as she saw me she paused her conversation with my parents and came over and gave me a hug. Her breasts, which didn't seem too large when I first looked at her, pressed up against my chest and I realized that they were actually pretty large - they were just being held down by a sports bra.

My parents chatted her up a bit more before announcing that they had to leave to catch their flight. Waving goodbye, they got back in the car and drove off.

When they had turned the corner and were out of sight, Aunt Eliza offered to grab my bag and bring it in, but I told her that I could manage. She turned around and walked up the steps to the door, and I realized, once more to my surprise, that she had a great ass. It was on clear display in her yoga pants - bubbly and round, but not too big, there was still the vaunted 'thigh gap' in between her legs. Even more surprising was that it did not appear that she was wearing any underwear.

Once we were past the door Aunt Eliza turned around and said in a commanding voice, "Please take off your shoes here." I did so at once, not wanting to get off on a bad foot by disobeying or talking back, and I pushed them up against the wall next to an assortment of her shoes. From there I followed her upstairs and she showed me the guest bedroom. It was right across from the bathroom and right next to her room. It was a fairly large bedroom, although she lived by herself Aunt Eliza seemed to have a big and spacious house. That thought was reinforced when she told me she was doing yoga in the living room, and that there was more than enough room if I wanted to join her. Not wanting to appear impolite, I told her I would be delighted to join her. Still in my white gym shorts and Knicks t-shirt I followed her downstairs.
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
vafancoulo13

The yoga video started up, and the very first one was a downward dog stretch. The living room had more space vertically than horizontally, so I lined up behind Aunt Eliza - and what a good decision that turned out to be! As she leaned over her ass stretched back towards me, pushing the fabric out. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I saw that she was, in fact, not wearing any panties.

As the yoga video continued to play I continued to get great looks at my aunt's body, whether it be her delectable ass as she pushed it out, or whether it be her breasts when she arched her back and pushed them forward. My dick felt the effects of watching this hot older lady put her body on display, and it swelled up a bit. It wasn't close to fully hard, but it was definitely a chubby and due the thin material of my shorts it could be noticed, if one looked for it. I don't know if Aunt Eliza saw it, but I thought I caught her shooting it a few glances.

After about half an hour the yoga video was over, and we took a seat on the couch. "Hey James, go fetch me a glass of water, would you?" Aunt Eliza asked me. If though she asked it, it felt more like a command, and I dutifully nodded and got up. Once I was in the kitchen I filled up two cups, one for me and one for her. When I walked back out into the living room Aunt Eliza was laying down on the ground. I handed her a cup and she thanked me, but before I could sit back down on the couch she looked up at me and asked me, once more in a commanding way, "Hey James, be a darling and give me a little massage, would you?"

"Umm, sure," I agreed, and I kneeled down awkwardly and tried to massage her shoulders, leaning over her.

"Just straddle me, it will be easier to reach," my aunt ordered, and my eyes kind of widened by I did so. I kneeled down with one knee on either side of her, and it just so happened that my crotch was right over her ass. I tried to keep my crotch up so she wouldn't feel my hardening dick, but as I stretched forward to reach her shoulders I couldn't do much about it and my crotch slowly lowered. I wasn't touching her, or at least I wasn't until, when my fingers probed deeply into her muscle, she arched her ass up with a moan and grinded it up against my crotch. My cock jumped, and luckily her ass fell back down to earth as I stopped my massage with her moan.

She wasn't too happy about this however, and she turned to look back at me and said peevishly, "Well don't stop, it was just starting to feel good!"

I slavishly once more agreed, and again, about a minute later, her ass arched up right against my balls. This happened a few more times as I continued the massage, until eventually about five minutes later she motioned for me to stop and got up and moved over to the couch. "Want to give me a foot massage now?" she asked impishly.

I couldn't really say no, I'd already done everything else she asked, so I shrugged and crawled over to her feet. Kneeling next to her sweaty feet, she swung a foot up into my lap, resting it dangerously close to my dick, whose outline was slightly visible in my shorts. "Take my sock off," she commanded, so I did so. Her foot was small and petite, manicured and kept in great shape.

I began by kneading her foot with my hands, working the muscles around like it was dough. She gave a little moan, and picked up the remote and turned on the TV to some MTV show. As I gave her foot a massage, I had a great view in between her legs at where her pussy was. The yoga pants were pretty tight, and there was a slight, nearly indescribable crease in the middle of her crotch. After only a few minutes she switched her feet, so now I was massaging her left one. This continued for a few more minutes, until once, when I was getting her heel, she moaned and stretched out her foot, so that it brushed my cock. Rather than moving it right away, she wiggled it around, and my cock hardened. Now there was a visible tent in my pants, and when Aunt Eliza looked down at me, she had to have seen it. She didn't say anything though, just stood up, shut off the TV, and walked back into the kitchen. As she was passing through the doorway she turned back to me, shot me a wink, and said in a voice that wasn't that apologetic, "Sorry."

That left me, kneeling in the middle of the floor, a tent in my shorts, my hands sore from giving massages.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Good story thus far, loving the devilish aunt.
Please continue

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11

Last edited by Vodin30; 09-16-2013 at 10:53 PM.
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #4
dickface

i like this a lot; will there be more soon?

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #5
fullcharmer
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to fullcharmer Send a message via Yahoo to fullcharmer

i love it

Like:
humiliation, ice and body writng,Mouth soaping

Limits:
No Permanent,Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends,messy, Crossdressing,Diapers,eating or drinking bodily fluids or such, anal

sex/partner count 10

my kik is : drestino
fullcharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #6
Silvercola

This is good keep going
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:41 PM   #7
fdribble

Great story. Please continue

Likes:, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, nipple clamps, cum eating, bondage, ice, Piss

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

Will Not Do: Illegal, Family, Permenant, public

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
fdribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #8
Dare99

Love it! Keep writing!
Dare99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:45 PM   #9
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

You should continue this story. I love it!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #10
Silvercola

I hope the author doesn't just give up on a story with a world of potential.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #11
dickface

I agree, this was such a good start

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #12
vafancoulo13

After the yoga embarrassment I went up to my room. I didn't really know what to do so I just went on my computer for bit. After that I got bored, and decided to go for a run. I'm a fairly athletic kid, and yoga didn't really give me a workout, and I was trying to stay in shape for sports.

I grabbed my shoes and headed downstairs. I stopped for a moment in the kitchen to tell Aunt Eliza where I was going, and I asked her for any recommendations. She said there was a loop down by the river that was a good four mile run, so I followed her advice and started on that. Unfortunately for me though, about halfway through my run it started to rain. And not just rain, but pour. I didn't stop because I was already more than halfway through, so I just kept going. When I got back to the house it was still pouring, and I was thoroughly soaked.

I went up the door and opened it up, but before I could take a step inside my aunt appeared out of nowhere and motioned for me to stop. "Nope, not like that," she said, "you're not going to get my wood floors all wet. Strip."

I stared at her for a second. I suppose her claim did have some validity, and so I took off my shirt and handed it to her. Now this was the first time she had seen my without my shirt on, so I was a little self conscious. Not because I was out of shape or anything, rather I was toned and had a bit of a six pack going on. But rather just because she was my aunt.

However, she didn't seem too embarrassed or awkward by seeing me topless - in fact she next motioned for me to take off my shoes and socks. I took those off too, and she once again grabbed then and placed them in a pile just outside the door. She was serious about not getting her floor wet.

"Now the shorts," she demanded.

This was the moment I been dreading. "Do you really thinks that's necessary?" I asked.

"James, take them off this moment. These floors cost thousands of dollars, and I'm not staining them with some water. Now!"

I meekly obeyed, and pulled down my shorts, handing them to her. I was now just in my underwear, which wasn't normal boxers but was rather athletic spandex that I had changed into prior to leaving for the run. They were a short pair, not the kind that extended all the way down to one's knees, and now they were shorter than ever, bunched up around my crotch due to the wetness. Speaking of my crotch, my cock was a little turned on. Here I was, just in my spandex underwear, in front of my aunt, and outside for the whole world to see.

"Wait here while I go and get a towel," was my aunt's next order, and once again I obeyed meekly. About three minutes later she came back with a towel and handed it to me. "Alright James, go and jump in the shower. Lunch will be in about thirty minutes. One of my good friends is coming over, and I'd love for you to meet her. I've put an outfit on your bed, wear that when you come down. Just do it, its an inside joke and I'd really appreciate it."

I just nodded, quickly drying myself off and covering up. I made my way to the bathroom and stripped and hopped in the shower.

As I relaxed in the steam, I began to think about what had just happened and my cock began to harden a bit. I even gave it a quick few tugs, and I knew that I would have to masturbate soon. I didn't want to take too long in the shower though and have Aunt Eliza come check on me to see what was taking so long, so I hopped out and dried off. I made my way back to my room and opened the door. I looked for the outfit and found it on my bed. I gasped out loud.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #13
tepxis

great story so far, cant wait for more.

thanks for writing
tepxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #14
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Terrific!

I was hoping this story wasn't going to stop and you didn't dissapoint with the update. Please feel free to add to it anytime soon. Although NOW would be great!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #15
slave552

please update

is there lying nothing or just e.g. a thong?

Please hurry...

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
incect, rated18