Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
copaitalia13

Angry Humiliation

Preface:

Dear reader, thank you for clicking on this link. This is my first attempt at a story on Getdare and I hope you will enjoy.

Before I get started with the actual story, I wanted to give you an idea of what is to come. Let me begin by saying that this story will be written from two character's perspectives. At the beginning of each chapter I will write in large letters the name of the character who's point of view we are getting. To start, there will only be two, one male and one female. As the story develops, I may try to integrate more.

Now for the juicy bit: what the story is all about. I am writing about a feeling that I know all too well. Hopefully this way the story is authentic as possible. I will be writing about, as you may have guessed from the title, humiliation. More specifically, about the pure and utter humiliation one feels from being used as an object, a sexual tool, made fun of and degraded. This will be a story about characters transforming into subs, about the humiliation that comes along with it.

I find most subs love this humiliation in some way, and although they may not crave it directly they crave it indirectly. If anyone wants to discuss this philosophical stance further with me, just PM me. I'm half joking, but half not... so yeah, PM me.

This story will not be straight or bi or gay or lesbian. I will try to incorporate all of these types of sexuality and experiences, as I have found even straight subs who love humiliation may commit acts regarded as gay just to get that humiliation. A very close friend of mine experienced this. Okay, it was me.

Anyways, I won't be some attention whore who will only continue the story if they get 10 comments or whatever. I will keep it going for as long as I am interested in it. If you like it, and want me to continue, then help a brother out by giving me ideas. I am open to talking about scenes or fantasies that you want played out. With two main characters, one female and one male, hopefully I will able to feasible write about basically any scenario.

Thanks for reading, it's all about the pageviews.

End of Preface.
copaitalia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:43 PM   #2
Submissive-sissy

Hi do you think you could make one about forced baby play. Someone doesn't want to act like a baby but they're tied up, drugged and made to act that way? Dominant girl(mommy) forces a teenaged boy to act like a baby girl. Try to include laxative, enemas, catheters, etc. so he is literally not in control at all! Thanks ^_^

Dislikes: poo, drinking pee

Limits: obvious public, eating poop, chastity, and I have no sex toys
Submissive-sissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk