Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-06-2014, 01:50 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default "Nude Beach" Dare

I took a deep breath as I squeezed the sand beneath my toes. I pulled down my swimming trunks and handed them to my friend Gary. I was exposed, butt naked on the beach and everyone could see. I always had a secret fantasy to go to a nude beach, but this wasn't one. It was your everyday, plain, clothed swimsuit beach and I was standing on it with myself on display. How did I get here?

I had made a bet I know I shouldn't have made. Before coming to Hawaii I had crashed my best friends sisters car. It wasn't that bad of a crash, and she only pretended to be mad, to make me feel guilty. Her name was Kathy and she was a couple years younger than her brother Gary and I. We were 20, she was 17, about a month shy of her 18th birthday. The 3 of us and her best friend Brittany had grew up together in our neighbourhood. Gary and Brittany had been dating since the first day of high school, even though she was still in middle school, being the same age as Kathy. We knew each other since we were toddlers though so it never was looked at weird. We had all spent our days together playing in the streets of our culdesac. I always had a crush on Kathy, and Gary knew. He told me he didn't really mind if I asked her out but I was shy. I had sex once in high school at a party, but it was the drunk kind and I don't remember much. But that was when I lost my virginity. I haven't had any since and I've always been shy about being naked around others. My cock wasn't small but it wasn't big. It was average sized, nothing to brag about. I was a grower too, so I wasn't more than 2-3 inches soft. I got off track, sorry about that!

Anyways about the car, Kathy hated it. It was a piece of shit and she was looking for a reason to get her dad to buy her a new one so she was glad I crashed it. She wouldn't let me onto that though. Pretended to be mad at me for weeks until we got to hawaii. Her dad bought us all beer and let have our own hotel suite apart from him and their mother. He owned some kind of firm so he had a lot of money. One night we were drunk and made a few bets. Little did I know, the one I agreed to was rigged. We were watching the hockey game, The Islanders and the Senators. If I bet on the wrong team I had to do a dare for Kathy. I felt guilty about the car and agreed to hopefully get back in her good graces. I didn't know that the stream we watched on her laptop wasn't live. She had downloaded the game earlier and watched it and knew who won. It wasn't the team I picked. We were pretty drunk so I didn't notice and hoped she would forget about the dare in the morning.

I slept on the couch, Kathy in a small curtained off area and Gary and Brittany in the bedroom. I woke up to the smell of bacon and we sat down to eat. Kathy brought up the dare and everyone began to smirk.

"We've all agreed on your dare today, Tyler. You're going to go to the beach and get naked."
I was shocked at what I heard. "The nude beach right?"
"Nope." she replied with a smile. "The clothed one. You owe me for the car, if you do this I'll forgive you and I won't get tell my Dad it was you who crashed it."

I definitely didn't have the money to fix her car, so I had no choice but to agree.
"But what about the police? I don't exactly want to get arrested."
"We will carry towels and if they show up we'll tell them you lost your trunks and we were heading to get a towel for you."
"But what about kids? I don't want to expose myself to toddlers. That's gross!"
"The resort has 2 beaches and one of them is for adults who want to have fun without screaming kids. We're going to that one."
I tried to think of another excuse but they got me. I had to do it. There was no way out. I had to show my naked body to possibly 100's of people including Kathy.
"You can wear your trunks down to the beach but once you're on the sand, they're mine. You'll walk the entire length of the beach all the way to the rocks, and you can't cover up. Your penis is on display the whole time. We're leaving in an hour."

An hour later here I am. The hot sand on my bare feet as I walk bare nude across the beach. I could see people looking at my crotch. Some faces in disgust, others in the laughter or good nature surprised. Some 20 something year old blond yelled something at me about having a nice dick and one woman in her 50's slapped my ass really hard. I could feel my cock hardening. The last thing I wanted was a boner but it's what I got. Kathy walked to my side and stared at my rock hard dick. I could see her pleasure from looking at me naked, even through her sunglasses. A few guys checked me out along the way too. I felt amazing. I was so horny. I loved being the center of attention. I wished I could be naked all the time. After a 10 minute walk we made it to the end. Gary gave me my trunks back to walk back to the hotel, but I denied them with a proposition.

"I'll walk back nude if Kathy takes her top off and does it with me."
She blushed very hard when I suggested it.
"It was enough seeing your dick bro, I don't want to see my sisters tits. Brit and I are going for a swim, see you guys back at the hotel tonight."

When Gary and Brittany were far enough away Kathy undid her top and handed it to me. My cock got hard again at the site of her perky little boobs.

"I've wanted to see you naked for so long Tyler, and I've wanted you to see me."

Hand in hand we walked back to the hotel exposed, being met with whistles and winks.

That night, Gary and Brittany went out for dinner and Kathy and I stayed in. She was laying on her bed in the curtained off area and asked me to come look at something on her laptop. When I went over she was under the covers and asked me to join her. When I was under, she took my hand and placed it on her bare, shaved crotch.

"I got to see all of you today, but you didn't get to see me completely..."

THE END

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 02:50 PM   #2
nalk

Default Aawrh, cute ending. :)

I liked it.

You could have maybe gone into a little more detail about the walk itself. Maybe gotten the lead into a little bit of mischief/trouble on the way. Made it a little longer, but hey, that is just me.

You have a tiny error here: "The 3 of us and her best friend Brittany had grew up ".

I think it should say "had grown up together".

About the car crash I`m reminded of a movie quote from a Kathy Bates character: "Face it Girls - we are older and we have more insurance".

Advertisements
Kink Talk