Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-06-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
OhSoFine

Default Tricked Boys

Some of the boys in our middle school use to take off their tshirts and play basketball in just shorts. Apparently girls knew that boys shorts were easy enough to pull down. These girls were stopping stray boys and telling them to show them how high they could stretch their arms over their heads and them pulled their shorts down. Its Embarrassing because they would end up naked right in front of the whole group of girls, that ended getting a full frontal of the boy's dick. Getting the shorts back up was a challenge, because the girls did everything in their power to prevent it. They were so humiliated, that they didn't dare tell anyone about it.

Apparently this one boy didn't know about it and was so naive he fell for it. I saw him get surounded by girls and just watched him looking up at his arms streching them as high as he could get them. He was already was shy having his arm pubic hair fully revealed to these girls, but he was suckered into stretching anyway... He ended buck naked with his shorts and boxers around his ankels in front of about 10 girls. He not only displayed his dick to all ten, but fell backwards and they managed to pull the off and had to run after them. The look on his face was so shocking, he did not know how to react- even when one of the girls took a picture of him naked! Lucky they he was far away from the main building, otherwise every girl in school would have seen him steaking around naked with his butt and dick in full view. Really shameful to have to face those girls every day in school
OhSoFine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
getdared1

i dont think this counts as a story...
dislikes: pain,family,friends, risky/getting caught, public,

ask me!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...350#post417350

dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...345#post417345
getdared1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk