Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-11-2022, 02:40 AM   #91
r0ver
getDare Addict

OK a work based dare

Wear a short skirt with a white or bright coloured pair of knickers that is clearly visible when bending etc.

During your shift you have to find a guy to fuck your pussy and another to fuck your ass.

Rub the cum into your panties and wear them for the rest of your shift. At the end of your shift take off your panties and find somewhere in the restaurant to leave them.

For your next shift you must again wear a short skirt but this time no knickers.
If your underwear is still there when your shift starts you have to put them back on and complete your day wearing them. If not then it is a commando day of work.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 02:48 AM   #92
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
OK a work based dare

Wear a short skirt with a white or bright coloured pair of knickers that is clearly visible when bending etc.

During your shift you have to find a guy to fuck your pussy and another to fuck your ass.

Rub the cum into your panties and wear them for the rest of your shift. At the end of your shift take off your panties and find somewhere in the restaurant to leave them.

For your next shift you must again wear a short skirt but this time no knickers.
If your underwear is still there when your shift starts you have to put them back on and complete your day wearing them. If not then it is a commando day of work.
I will try to do this today or tomorrow

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 04:57 AM   #93
r0ver
getDare Addict

What do your boss and colleagues think about you dressing like a slut at work? Have any of them ever shown that they suspect that you nip off to fuck customers?
Old 11-11-2022, 05:05 AM   #94
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Wear the shortest skirt you can for work no panties wear a pair of shoes you Don't kind maybe ruining them a push up bra and a tight shirt the object of this is to get at least 10 cums in pussy ass mouth under your feet and I. Your mouth

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissyxresser for this post:
Old 11-18-2022, 01:39 AM   #95
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Had a few quiet days but yesterday I was tasked simply with returning to the theme of this thread and I had to flash and suck off at least 4 guys at work

The flashing was easy. I wore a short black skirt, stockings and white shirt. No underwear and of course I was plugged. First time there was a group of 4 workmen in grabbing a coffee. Not our normal clientele as we are quite upmarket. They were quite loud and flirty with me and I was enjoying the banter and attention so I ‘dropped’ some cutlery on the floor near them and bent over at the waist. I heard some gasps and one said “fucking hell” so I know they got a good look. I then went to their table and smiled, bent over and wiped it. Someone’s hand ran up my thigh and I turned and winked at him stood up and walked to the door down to the toilets, turned and smiled and went down. He was a big burly guy of about 40 I guess. I went into the toilet and shortly after the door opened and he was there. I pulled in inside and sat on the toilet, undid his flies and took his cock out. Couple of stricts and then straight down my throat. It was good and thick but only about 6” so easy to deepthroat. Didn’t take long either and he came in my mouth and I swallowed. Love being this slutty. After he cleaned up and left one of his mates followed in. I’ll admit to a bit of reluctance as I needed to get back on shift but I didn’t feel I could say no, so repeat the same with this guy. Took slightly longer but also came in my mouth and swallowed

I was a bit flustered when I got back to work and there were a few customers waiting and my manager was very angry. As soon as he got the chance he tore strips of me and I suspect he knew what I was doing. He watched me like a hawk for the rest of my shift so I had to be on my best behavior and didn’t manage any further cocks which left me frustrated but it was fun to be sucking customers off again so I enjoyed it

I suspect I’ll have to be more cautious at work in the future so this might not be as easy as it was in the past. As a result more challenges outside of work might be needed for the next few months or so

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-18-2022, 01:41 AM   #96
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

What is the most cums you received in a day at work

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 01:49 AM   #97
r0ver
getDare Addict

Yeah probably best to go easy on the work stuff for now. Not worth risking your job for a dare. Especially in the current economic climate.
Old 11-18-2022, 08:14 AM   #98
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yes probably best not to risk your job for dares.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 09:59 PM   #99
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So a lot of people have been challenging me to spend time with a domme and more women. I really do this as I’m pretty much addicted to cocks, but I know if I’m to be a real slut I need to serve women as well, so tonight I will spend the whole night with a domme. A male dom I know well has put me in touch with a friend of his. She is a professional domme but she is going to use me for free as a favour to her friend

I will obviously report on how the night goes

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-19-2022, 01:24 AM   #100
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I’m sure you will enjoy the new experience. You may even like it more!

Old 11-19-2022, 03:58 AM   #101
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
I’m sure you will enjoy the new experience. You may even like it more!
I’m nervous but excited

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-20-2022, 01:48 AM   #102
Rickwills87

Who else is eagerly waiting for this report?

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 03:37 AM   #103
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So for some reason I was nervous as hell for this meet with the domme, not sure why.

My only instructions was to be as smooth all over as possible so I spent the early evening pampering myself to make sure I was Uber smooth all over. Then, just dressed normally I set off to the address I’d been given.

It was a basement flat and as I rang the bell my heart was racing. The door buzzed and I pushed it open and entered a small hall way. Bare wooden floor and a chair with a blindfold on it. As I’d been told I removed all my clothes and neatly folded them and placed them in the chair, put the blindfold on and knelt on the floor with my hands behind my head. I felt very vulnerable being unable to see and naked in a strangers flat.

It was a few minutes and my heart was racing and I could feel the dampness in my pussy increase as I waited then I heard the click of heels on the wooden floor and my mistress for the night approached. The door opened and I sensed her presence. I heard her move close and felt her reach forward and with a latex grab my neck, and lift my head up and gave me a deep long kiss, sucked on my tongue and while holding my throat her other hand started to squeeze and pinch my left nipple making me gasp as she gave me this hot wet kiss

Her soft lips and her smell was intoxicating and I was so horny and excited. I was shivering with anticipation. She then fastened and collar around my neck and with a lead made me crawl on all 4s behind her as she led me into her apartment.

Still on all 4s she started to inspect me, I felt her hands all over me. She probed my ass and pussy, pushed her fingers down my throat, squeezed my nipples and tits. It was hot. She was telling me I was her slut and that she was going to break me and make me sob. Her Polish accent was so hot as well.

She lubed my ass and I felt a largish plug being pushed in. I gasped, but I love wearing a plug and I started to thrust my hips a bit and I heard her giggle. Then in front of me she ordered me to lick her boots. I tasted the pvc boots as I licked them all over. She was wearing long, high heel pvc boots and while I was licking them she used a riding crop on my back and ass. Each strike making me yelp. She wasn’t going hard, but just the odd lash taking me by surprise each time. Then I heard her say, “I like your yelps, I think I want to hear you scream in pain. Let’s see how you take a proper whipping”. I groaned. This was going to be a painful night.

She stood me up and I felt her attach wrist and ankle cuffs to me, then my legs were fastened wide apart and my arms fixed above my head. Then she removed the blindfold. And wow, she was something to behold. About 6’ tall, slime, toned body encased in a tight latex tiny dress with over the knee boots and long latex gloves, all black. Her massive breast barely being kept in the low cut dress, her hair tied tightly back and perfect makeup. I was looking at a true goddess and I felt utterly worthless in comparison. She leant in and smiled and gave me another long kiss while her fingers rubbed over my pussy and probed inside. Then with a cruel smile she picked up some clamps with weights that she attached to my pussy lips. One on each lip and the sting as the clamp bit in made me gasp and then the feeling of them pulling down with the weights. She did the same with each nippple and the same thing: the sting as the clamp dug in and the weight pulling down on my nipple. Mmmmmm

I should say something about the room. It was set up as a dungeon. There was a wall of equipment of plugs, dildos, whips, paddles etc. Lots of chains. 2 cages in the corner, one for someone to stand upright in but with little room to move once in and another more like a dog cage. There was a black leather sofa along one wall and other forms of benches around the room. I was chained up in the middle of the room. Clearly this was her workplace

She gave me one final kiss and walked over the wall and selected a whip. I was mesmerized by her movements. Everything about her was erotic and I was so turned on but also nervous. She smiled. Walked back over to me, lent in and not my neck then put her hand under my chin and said directly into my ear “we are going to make you scream now. 20 lashes. This will hurt a lot, but I want to to take it but don’t hold back on you screaming. You suffering is my pleasure so let me know I am hurting you” I was breathing heavily and shaking as she walked behind me.

The swish and first strike landed right across me ass and fuck me it was painful. I screamed out. She waited a while then the second, same place, same reaction. Fuck, 18 to go. This was really going to hurt. She didn’t keep it to just my ass, she whipped my back, legs, thighs and ass. Each strike also made the weights on my lips and nipples jump and added to the pain. By 20 I was crying and I was in serious pain. At the end she stood in front of me with a smile. She gave me another long wet kiss. “I like your scream, I will have more later, but you have turned me on so you will now pleasure me”. She unfastened me and pushed me down on to my knees and she sat on the sofa and opened her legs revealing her wet, beautifully smooth pussy. “Eat me out till I cum” I crawled forward and the smell of her moisture was intoxicating. I started to lick and suck on her pussy, using my tongue to bring her to an orgasm. I could feel her breathing and squirming so I knew it was working. Every now and then she’d strike me with her crop on my back or ass, until she came and came hard. I was pleased but my own pussy was also dripping and needed filling. She rewarded me by removing the plug and selecting a thick dildo and she fucked my ass with it hard for about 20mins till I was begging her to fuck my pussy and let me cum, but she just laughed. Stopping she reinserted the plug, and stood me up.

Next was a bit of a surprise when she told me she had a client coming so I needed to be locked away for a couple of hours. She moved me to the upright cage in the corner and opened the door. I moved inside and she cuffed my hands and waist height to the bars, then put the blindfold back on, then I heard the door close and lock. The cage was small so movement wasn’t easy and I stood there with a dripping pussy but amble to touch myself because of where she had locked my hands. Then the plug surprised me and burst into a low vibration making me gasp.

I won’t go into detail but I heard another client arrive. A man. Over the next 2 hours I heard him scream get whipped, pegged, all sorts. I couldn’t see anything but I was visible the whole time in the cage so he knew I was there but I was never referred to, but the low vibration of the plug was constant for the whole 2 hours.

At the end of this I heard him leave. Then there was a long wait. I was getting tired from being stood like this for so long, but eventually I heard my mistress approach and release me. She took me out the cage and gave me some water

She was wearing a large strap on dildo and only her boots and gloves. The dress was gone and her breasts were magnificent. She is exactly what I wanted to look like! She told me that I would make her cum again soon but first I had a choice. She’d fuck me with the strap on and be allowed to cum but only if I’d take another whipping of 4o lashes or I would go home frustrated and not allowed to cum. I chose the lashes as I was so horny and desperate at this point.

She chained me back up and repeated the whipping. After the first 10 I was regretting my decision. It was so painful and this time she also whipped my tits (the weights were removed before I was put in the cage btw) by 20 I begged her to stop and she took putty on my, caressed and kissed me until I calmed down and then started again. I got through all 40 but I was in pain.

She released me and fastened me to a fucking bench as she called it. Then first using the strap on I’m my mouth she fucked my throat to lube it then she fucked my pussy hard. The plug was still in and it didn’t take long for me to cum and the orgasm caused me to scream and the contrast of the pleasure of that fucking compared to the agony in my body from the whipping was so hot. When she finished fucking me i laid on the bench and gasp and sobbed I was so over come

My final act was to eat her out again until she came. By now I was exhausted but I did it with pleasure as I owed her so much for such a great evening. I ate out her magnificent pussy and she came. I was so satisfied but so exhausted at the end

I’m home now and still sore and still have welts all over my body. Amazing experience with one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. It was also super erotic to be in the cage while she used a paying client. And although I didn’t see it she really went easy on my compared to what he got from her

She mentioned that she might be able to use me with some of her clients as an additional pet as some people request this and I’d get paid for it, so who know, could also be another source of income

What a night and I’m glad I did it, but I did miss a cock to suck on, not going to lie!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 11-20-2022, 05:12 AM   #104
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I knew you'd enjoy it lol

Old 11-20-2022, 07:56 AM   #105
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would

Pleased to see this story thread now as a 5 star rating as well. Makes me proud that you all enjoy reading my adventures

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk