Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-06-2017, 11:15 AM   #121
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I had 5 hours to complete the following:

Conditional orgasms:
*naked, gagged, two tampons in ears and in front of the mirror
*being gagged on all fours and moaning like crazy.
*stand on one foot wearing high heels
*naked on top of a table head low, ass high, legs spread

I originally had another conditional and only 4 hours, but AM altered it slightly as I currently have a small shoulder/neck injury that is making the simplest things hurt like hell and take much longer than usual. The first conditional I chose was standing on one foot wearing heels. I figured apart from balance, how hard could it be? Well with the shoulder injury it can be really difficult! A full 90 minutes passed and I still hadn't cum! Whenever my body started to tremble or shake my shoulder spasmed and of course it's my right one and I am right handed so I was holding the wand in that hand. And whenever it spasmed I cried out a little from the pain and interrupted the orgasm and involuntarily moved the wand. So I decided to take a break from this conditional and try another.

The next one I chose was on all fours gagged and moaning like crazy. This also made my shoulder hurt with the strain on my arms so I was expecting this to take a really long time too. Thankfully it didn't, it took around 20 minutes or so. I don't make any noise at all usually when I edge, touch or cum so the first moan I did set me off in giggles. So I was on the floor on all fours with my ball gag in and the clamps on the gag dangling down because I would never attach them of my own accord, and the wand balanced underneath me and resting on my clit and suddenly starting to giggle. I managed to get myself under control a little and let out the next moan a little louder than the prior one...and this time collapsed entirely in giggles. I have no idea how many moans I did, but I ended up louder than the fake noises in the video I was watching/listening to in an attempt to outdo her, all the while laughing my head off while doing so. This is why I am terrible at role play! When the orgasm hit me I made my final moan looooong and loud! After a few minutes of more laughter I was able to stand up.

I then went back to attempting the standing on one leg in heels and I actually have no clue how I finally managed it. I was getting irritated it was taking so long when I still had two other orgasms to get through! I was surprised I managed to keep my balance the majority of the time though, as I can not walk, stand or balance in heels and rarely if ever wear them. I did do it right next to my chair on the very likely chance I would fall over. But luckily I didn't. But the most surprising thing about this orgasm when it happened was that I squirted. I think I have squirted three times in the past and I've never been trying for it or aware it was about to happen. I wasn't expecting it this time either. And in the past when I have squirted I haven't orgasmed with it. (Because despite what some people may believe and state as fact, a woman squirting does not make it an orgasm.) But this time I did! I squirted at the exact same time I orgasmed! I was sooo surprised and could immediately feel juices coating my thighs and trickling down my legs. I didn't do anything different with the wand so I don't know why it happened.

I had a little break to rest my shoulder and clit before looking at the time and seeing I only had 10 minutes left! As I no longer have a dining or large table I improvised with a long wooden seating bench for a dining table instead. I moved it close to a plug socket and lay down and dangled my head over the edge and then parted my legs. I knew this was going to be difficult. I find it hard to keep my legs open when I am approaching orgasm and involuntarily close them as my muscles contract. So a few times as I neared orgasm my legs automatically began to close and I had to force them back open. And when I reached orgasm I had to fight SO hard to keep them open while the orgasm happened and subsided!

When I got up and checked the time I had run out of time to complete the fourth orgasm. *Grumbles* I am blaming my shoulder for this denial day.

Remaining tallies:
*10 minutes with speech restrictions. (4)
*1 conditional orgasm. (6)
*Denial days: 4
*1 ruined orgasm. (COMPLETE)
* 5 minutes of being gagged. (COMPLETE)
*10 spanks. (COMPLETE)
*10 minutes of being restrained. (COMPLETE)

Conditional orgasms:
*AM's choice x1
*deep throating a dildo on all hands and knees in front of a mirror
*Write as many humiliating words on your body as you like but you have only 30 seconds per word to masturbate. If you can't you have to start again wrting new words after a pause...
*After drawing cutesy things and unicorns on your crotch with AM watching
*Nude in front of the mirror while wearing as much make-up as possible and doing it sloppy and deepthroating a toy

Speech Restrictions:
*AM's choice x2
*speak in rhyme or singing
*Talk with a french accent.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-06-2017 at 11:19 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:26 AM   #122
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I'm so so jealous of all those orgasms!
But of course I am really happy for you that you get them Goddess. Very enticing reports too I must say!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:26 PM   #123
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I had 48 hours to finish all remaining tasks.

I started with the conditional orgasm of
*Write as many humiliating words on your body as you like but you have only 30 seconds per word to masturbate. If you can't you have to start again wrting new words after a pause...

I don't remember every word that I wrote, just that I wrote 16 in total thinking I wouldn't need more than 8 minutes. The ones I do remember are: Slut, whore, cumdump, worthless, trash, cumrag, urinal, hole, rapemeat and fuckmeat. AM has pictures so he will know the rest.

AM also added to this orgasm that I would chant out the words I had written while I was mastubating and cumming. Before starting the timer of 8 minutes I found a couple of videos to watch and then started the wand and began chanting the words out loud as I also watched the video. Chanting out the words out loud soon had me on the edge of orgasm and I made it with several minutes spare. I would have probably been even quicker if I hadn't have decided to change video halfway through watching the first.

Next up was AM's choice: He had chosen to have me write "Fuck toy" on a paper bag and place it over my head and orgasm this way. I was quite nervous and anxious about this one as I don't like being closed in like this and usually panic. I can't even put my head under the bed covers for this reason. So when I first placed the bag over my head I had to take a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I was still very turned on from the last orgasm and I had done one before this one for that exact reason- so it happened quicker, if it happened at all. I made the orgasm within about 3 minutes although as I had the orgasm I started to panic a little. So as the orgasm subsided the bag was ripped from my head and I could finally breathe again. I had to take a few minutes to recover as I was actually shaking at this point because of the anxiety.

I waited a few hours so I wasn't so sore and then started on this orgasm: *Nude in front of the mirror while wearing as much make-up as possible and doing it sloppy and deepthroating a toy. I have really sensitive skin and can't wear a lot of make up or I react to it, so what I could wear I applied quite alot of. (Mascara, blush and lipstick.) I don't have a full length mirror so I used my cam to watch myself. Within three minutes the lipstick had started to smear and my eyes had started to water. I was gagging quite often too. I think this one took about 8 minutes as I was trying to concentrate on deepthroating, holding the wand in place and watching myself all at once. By the time I reached orgasm the lipstick had smeared all down my mouth and chin and my eyes had the thouroughly throat fucked look.

After this one I figured I may as well continue with the deep throat orgasms. I used the same toy as I did for the other deep throat one and this one took about the same length of time. This was a little more difficult due to being on all hands and knees and looking up at the camera.

I had had enough of orgasms by this point so moved on to some of the speech restrictions. For AM's choice he chose typing no more than one letter every two seconds and pluck out a pubic hair at the end of every sentence. The first one was easy enough, I just slowed my typing right down and the people I was talking to at the time then stopped for a while so I didn't really have to continue. I only did one sentence for the second, because that hurts! So I waited for the ten minutes to pass and it was easy enough as again I wasn't really speaking to anyone during it.

Speaking in a French accent I also only did once because the one time I tried I just burst into giggles. I had been unsure how to do it until AM told me to speak like Luminere from Beauty and the Beast. I have no doubt that I sounded nothing like him. And finally the last speech restriction, speaking in rhyme or song. As I wasn't really speaking to anyone during this one either I just wrote a little poem instead.

I now had one hour left for the remaining two orgasms and I most likely could have made them in time...but I just wasn't motivated to complete them. I hadn't slept well the night before and by this point had almost no energy to do anything. You know when you get that "Meh, I can't be bothered with ANYTHING" feeling? That's what I had. So I weighed up if pushing through that feeling was better than 2 days of denial and decided it wasn't, bringing my denial days up to 6.

Remaining tallies:
*1 conditional orgasm. (2)
*Denial days: 6

Conditional orgasms:
*After drawing cutesy things and unicorns on your crotch with AM watching
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-15-2017 at 02:34 PM.
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 11-21-2017, 01:21 PM   #124
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I had about four hours to complete the last two conditional orgasms. Naturally, I dawdled and did other things and when I checked the time again I only had a little under two hours left. The first one I did was drawing unicorns and other cute things on my crotch. AM had to leave before I did it so he said I could video it for him and it would still count.

Now, AM makes me keep all my hair downstairs. Despite complaining for over two years about it to him. So I drew a unicorn head....or, it was supposed to be a unicorn head. It ended up more like a circle with a stick on the top and I just realized while writing this I forgot it's ears. I did this unicorn head at the top of my hair, so his head was poking out from the jungle. I had previously asked AM if he wanted anything in particular drawn, and he said a fairy and something like a fairytale. I started to draw the fairy and it ended up a stick fairy with very deformed wings. I'm not a good drawer at all. I then added a tree, well a branch for the tree and did it upside down because the bush of the tree was my pubic hair. At this point I just started laughing because my 'art' combined with my commentary on the video for AM was too much for me to remain serious, so I decided to stop drawing and move on to the orgasm.

I teased myself for a little while first with the wand, I think I actually edged a few times without even meaning to and then a few minutes later I had the orgasm.

After this one was naked gagged tampons in nose and watching myself in the mirror. AM amended this a little bit so I didn't have to be naked except for my boobs out as my body issues/body dysmorphia means I really struggle seeing myself naked, with photos etc. It's took a long time to be comfortable and not start criticizing myself even when I am fully clothed with mirrors and pictures. So my boobs were out and I was already laughing at how silly I looked with the tampons and then I glanced at the clock and I only had 6 minutes left!!

After sucessfully calming myself down and stopping giggling I managed to have the orgasm with one minute to spare. Phew. I didn't want any more denial! And that was it, I had finished everything given in the thread!

I don't know when AM plans to have me start the denial days but I will update after they are complete. Thank you to everyone who posted!!

Remaining tallies:
Denial days: 6
Get a rule from me here.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:18 PM   #125
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Did you actually put the tampons in your nose Goddess? I thought you would do ears instead.
Also I think it's great that you have that no-shave rule. I'm sure that unicorn really appreciates it too considering it's cold out now!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 01:15 AM   #126
rachzane
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
The whole discussion about pig-Latin remembered me of this https://lingojam.com/englishtoshakespearean so...

*10 minutes with speech restrictions.
Talking in faux, exaggerated Shakespearean English (or trying to =p)
You should try YOUR DICTIONARY or SHMOOP for better Shakespeare Translator. There are other translators too but I would suggest you to read more about them before deciding which one would be best for you.
rachzane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk