Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-17-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Default The Slow and Steady Corruption of Our Dear Ms. Thompson

An idea I had for erotica some time ago that I decided to pick up again. Do enjoy. Maybe.

Intro: First Encounter

I watched the slow and steady corruption of Georgina Thompson with my own eyes. A timid woman like her should have never taken up a job at St. Maria High School. Sure, it sounded innocent enough, an all-girl Catholic school, but very often were the characters of our little sisterhood called into question.
It was on a Thursday that I began to notice the change in our homeroom teacher's behavior. It’d been raining all week and so at first I thought nothing of it. Plenty of people acted strange in bad weather. She was easily startled, scatterbrained, and often lost her train of thought completely. It started to seem like it was her nature to be so clumsy. I ignored her, sitting at the back of the class with my friends talking about this and that.

“Man, I’d just love to be fucked, y’know?” I told Vanessa. “Not just having sex, I want to be fucking drilled. Raped, even!”
Nessa toyed with her wavy brown hair that I was so jealous of. “I’unno, A.J., most guys want to ravage an innocent girl and you’re too…well, forward.”
“Bullshit!” I slammed my fist on the table and startled her. “It’s not fair, virgins get all the fun!”

There were other girls around us, talking among themselves about similar things. Sex, drugs, booze – it was a typical day at St. Maria.
“I just want to feel the soft caress of a woman’s beautiful fingers.” Nessa was always the sweet one, a lesbian who longed for the soft, romantic love-making that made me gag.

“Fingers like Henrietta’s?” I teased, pointing out the beautifully blonde classmate that Nessa had been crushing on since grade 10. “I don’t know, Ness, I mean I do love a woman’s soft body, but god help me all I want is to feel my pussy stretched and churned by a huge, throbbing cock!”

“What about a dickgirl?” I could hear Beth giggling from a couple of tables over. She was by herself, but obviously interested in our conversation. “Only in a dream, right?”

“Man!” I groaned. “If only! If I ever found myself one of those, I’d lock us in a closet and ride her cock until I died!”

Suddenly, there was a slam and some shuffling. Ms. Thompson shot for the door and ran out into the hallway, holding her stomach all the while. Beth rolled her eyes.
“That woman doesn’t belong here. Every free period she gets sick just from listening to us and runs to the bathroom to barf.”

A girl squealed from the front of the classroom. “Eww! The teacher’s seat is wet!” she said.
“Do you think she’s on her period?” one girl whispered. “Maybe she’s horny!” another laughed.

“I suppose someone should go check up on her.” Nessa looked at me.
“Alright, alright…” I sighed and stood up. “I’ve got to take a piss anyway.”

I left the class to gossip amongst themselves. The bathroom was only a short walk away from the classroom and from behind the door I could hear a toilet flush. It swung open and Ms. Thompson, without looking, smacked right into me. She found her face smashed square between my tits.

“M-my god!” she cried and jumped away, “I’m so, so sorry!”

“S’ok.” I shrugged. Her face, flushed red with embarrassment, was pretty cute when I looked closely. “I’m kinda tall and you’re kinda short, so…”
There was silence. Ms. Thompson busied her hands in smoothing out the wrinkles in her plain gray skirt.

“Well I’ve gotta pee, so…if you’re alright…” I gestured for the woman to move out of the way. With an awkwardly polite smile Ms. Thompson stepped to the side and I went about my business. That was the end of our first encounter.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-17-2013 at 09:34 AM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to iSpuds for this post:
Old 08-17-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Part I: Secrets

There was something about the girls’ room. The uncomfortable chill of the toilet seat—the graffiti scrawled on the back of the stall door—the frigid silence just waiting to be broken…

It’d been two weeks already, but my mind had been impregnated with thoughts of Ms. Thompson since the day she bumped into me. My skin burned where her face planted against my breasts. It wasn’t long after that I wished I could’ve kept her there. I wanted to trap her. I wanted to slip my hands down her skirt and manipulate the petite and fragile body she hid beneath those plain teacher’s clothes.

“A dirty lie,” I told myself. My fingers were already slick with my own fluids as they teased my dripping cunt. I was really a joke; a vulnerable little bitch, submitting to my fantasies as I parted those lips and churned my own pussy. I needed to be punished. It was me who wanted to be trapped, violated.
My middle fingers thrust along the walls of my throbbing cunt. My skin tore under the bite of my nails against my thigh as my thumb worked that sensitive little button and I lost myself in a—ah—a-ahnn!

I was a mess. Hunched over, sticky with my own fluid, skirt hitched up to my waist, tangy beads of blood trickling down my thigh, the rise and fall of my chest, the trembling of my traumatized body…
“What is it about that woman?” My defeated cry resonated throughout the bathroom. In those two weeks, I realized Ms. Thompson had become the witch that hexed me.

“Damn, A.J., where you been?” Beth called me out.

All cleaned up, I sat down behind Nessa, who was twirling her hair as usual. This time, she wore a pretty blue bow in it.

“In the bathroom, where else?” I snorted.

“Not just today, smartass, all week! You just get up and leave class like you’re some hot shit!”

Nessa quit playing with her hair and pressed her fists up into her cheeks. “It’s true…as soon as class starts, you leave. What’s up with that?”

“Sorry, Ness, I’m just…on my period, y’know?” I waved my hand as if to wave the tension away between us. Nessa was like a sister. I couldn’t have her upset, but at the same time, I couldn’t tell her what I was really thinking about.

“Damn, ever heard of birth control?” Beth jabbed my shoulder and crouched down next to us. “Must be a pretty bad flow if you’ve gotta leave so often.”

My eyes rolled lazily in their sockets. “I don’t want to hear that shit from a girl who’s had two abortions all before her nineteenth birthday.”

With a tap on the blackboard and the clearing of her throat, Ms. Thompson made her presence known at the front of the class. I watched with intent, having noted her strange behavior over the two weeks. By then, even the other girls had noticed. Her face flushed easily with eye contact and she often pulled down at her skirt when she was nervous. Otherwise, she kept her hands at stomach height, fingers interlaced, with just a note of trembling. However, when our eyes met, she would lose composure completely. A look of mischief would settle on my face knowing those rosy cheeks were for me.

She cleared her throat again and began with the morning announcements. First was a reminder not to throw cigarettes in the school trash bins. The principal was pretty furious after last month’s fire. After that came lists of upcoming quizzes and assessments. The gym teacher was out on maternity leave and as a result we would be granted an extra study period. The lunch orders were mixed up so instead of Pizza Tuesday, we would have fish fillets.

“In addition, I…” eyes downcast, Ms. Thompson busied her hands with rearranging items on her desk. “…I’ll be taking an extended leave. Your substitute teacher, Mrs. Bell, will begin on Friday.”

There was no reaction from the class. Not that I blamed them – why would they care? It was only my chest that tightened a little, and even I couldn’t imagine why.

After lunch, I was on Ms. Thompson’s trail like a bloodhound. I finally found her walking out of the principal’s office, fiddling with her watch. It looked as though the clasp wouldn’t stay. By the time she looked up to find me towering over her, I’d snatched the watch from her wrist and hid it behind my back.

“Stop it!” she begged, “That’s my grandmother’s watch!”

“I’ll give it back if you tell me why you’re leaving.”

“That’s none of your business, so give it back!”

“If you don’t tell me, I’ll crush it.” I was serious.

The poor woman’s lips tensed as obvious tears welled up in the corners of her eyes.
“You students are so rowdy – that’s why I’m leaving. I’m going to find a job elsewhere where students behave. Now, give me back my watch or else I’ll have you suspended!”

I understood. I handed back her watch and watched as Ms. Thompson stormed away. I understood, but I didn’t believe her. If only the girls’ behaviors were what chased her away, she wouldn’t have waited that long. She had already been a teacher there for several months – none of our teachers had stayed that long. I followed Ms. Thompson back to her classroom. I had to know what she was really thinking.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-17-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

"I'm sorry, I--I just can't, Lisa..." I found Ms. Thompson, hunched over in a corner, phone pressed to her ear. She continued her conversation in a panicked whisper. "No...no. I just can't. I thought this immersion thing would be good for me, but..."
She turned, putting me at risk of being caught. I skittered into the classroom, keeping slyly out of view.

"I'm bound to get found out at this point. Uh huh. Mhm..."

Lisa continued on the other end. I listened to the one-sided conversation for another ten minutes before the flip-phone quickly clapped shut and Ms. Thompson spun around.

"Shit..." I muttered. My teacher's eyes widened like a deer in headlights. She stumbled back. Evidently I heard a conversation I wasn't meant to hear.

"H-how rude!" She crossed her arms over her chest and pressed her back as firmly as she could into the corner, distancing herself from me as much as possible.

"So? What are you trying to hide?" She was vulnerable. I could sense it. My feet moved toward her, carrying the rest of me along before I even realized it. I found myself hovering over the petite brunette, staring down her nose and at her lips that tightened whenever she was afraid.

"I-in the first place, why are you so interested in my personal life?!" She pressed her hands into me to shove me away. It got her nowhere, as she retracted them almost instantly after having received two heaping handfuls of my breasts.

A smirk curled at the corners of my mouth as I could feel something snap in me. With a fistful of my teacher's hair, I tugged her head back, leering over her little body, dragging my fingers along the milky surface of her soft, smooth jawline.

"Because I'm bored." I spaced the words out, each one softer than the last. My voice had lowered, sweetly, softly, yet somehow laced with menace, firm like my grip, hot like her skin, I whispered, "Do you think I'd be screwing around here, with you, if I had better things to do? A prissy little virgin like yourself."

I shook my head sympathetically. "But I'll be leaving this joint soon. Senior year, y'know? It's a whirlwind."

Ms. Thompson gulped, I watched the muscles slowly work down her neck into her rising and falling chest.

"So, teacher... Why don't you give me something good to remember this shithole by?"

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-17-2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

A scream. I silenced it with a hand clapped over her face before it could ever leave her pretty, pink lips. She clawed at my arm, leaving red welts in the wake of her manicured nails.

I laughed. "What are you going to do? Scream for help? Do you think anyone here gives a shit?" I released her mouth only to steal a kiss, swiping my tongue over the roof of her mouth and pausing to rendezvous with her tongue.
"Don't you know why we get away with so much shit here? All the staff lower their heads and pretend not to notice, lest any one of them falls victim."

But, seeing as Ms. Thompson simply wouldn't listen to reason, my hand was back over her mouth. "You'll just be another mouth for 'em to bribe."

Ms. Thompson continued to put up a fight, beating at my arm with her free hand and scratching at my face. I winced, but somehow, it felt good. I thought back to all the times I hid in the bathroom, wishing it was her pussy I was violating--wishing she would violate me. Thinking about her slender fingers, her tight waist, her small perky breasts, and what might be hiding beneath that plain gray skirt...

Good. Struggle. I began to scare even myself. If there was one crime I'd never committed, it was rape. All I could think was how much I craved to touch her, to know what she felt like...

It didn't even matter to me anymore. I removed my hand from her mouth, expecting her to scream right away as I shoved at her chest and pinned her to the wall, hiking up her skirt for a peek...

But a scream never came. Before I knew it, the tears of my innocent teacher were running down my hand as she broke into sobs.
"Please..." she cried, "If--if you were to see it I'd be so embarrassed that I could die..."

At first I couldn't for the life of me understand what she was going on about, but soon, as my hand began to venture mindlessly down her cherry print panties, all was too late as I quickly came to understand Ms. Thompson's secret.

Slowly, I removed my hand, yet her panties continued to stretch over a mass that protruded from between her legs. Ms. Thompson continued to sob, squeezing her thighs together as a semi erection threatened the fabric.

"Whoa..." I stood, mouth agape at the revelation set before me. "You're a...a..."

Still, even then, I wouldn't have dreamed of how important that piece of information would be in the future destruction of sweet Ms. Thompson's character.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-17-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #5
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Part II: Blackmail

The bell rang.

"I--I have a meeting!!"

I shifted to the side as Ms. Thompson skirted around me and made a break for the door. It was time for me to go as well. I lumbered across the classroom after her. Next class was English. Then Independent Study. Ms. Thompson had a penis. A penis. A fucking penis.

I could feel the blood drain from my head. Who'd have thought she was packing in that tiny body of hers? No matter what, I just had to tell someone. Nessa? Beth? I sighed. I kind of wanted to see it again...

Come to think of it, I still could'a fucked her, I mused. I've never screwed a trans girl before...

My head was riddled with curiosity as I somehow made it through the mid-class traffic and sank down into my seat in Mr. What's-his-face's class. Who gave a fuck, anyway? Ms. Thompson had a fucking dick!!

The girls around me chattered loudly. The English teacher was one who'd long ago come to terms with our behavior. He sat at the front of the room, legs crossed, a cig pinched between his fingers. With a long drag and a puff of smoke, he shot a glare towards the door.

"You're late," he barked at Beth, who'd just tried creeping in unnoticed.

"Damn," Beth hissed.

She slunk to a seat next to me where she dumped a girl out of the occupied chair. The girl stood up and sneered at Beth, who glared at her with a ferocity that even I wouldn't dare touch. With at least half a brain to gauge the situation, the girl's shoulders dropped and she backed down, quickly retreating to the back of the classroom.

"Damn Mr. Lovett's such a hardass," Beth sighed. "I'll have to negotiate with him later."

"Beth," I spoke up, "You know what you were saying earlier about dickgirls?"

Beth laughed. "It's impossible and you know it - trans girls aren't allowed at St. Maria."

"But what if I saw one?"

Beth's jaw dropped to her desk and she leaned into me, keeping her voice at barely above a whisper. "No way? Who? Who?!"

"Ms. Thompson. She has a dick, Beth."

"No fucking way!" Beth patted me on the shoulder. "You totally bedded that prude?! No wonder you've been weird all week! PMS my ass!"

"I didn't fuck her, but I did manage to see her hardon before class. She's totally a trans."

"Oh my god!" Beth squealed with excitement. "I want to see! You have to show me!"

"Well, I--"

"Alice Jeanette Santos?" A body loomed over me and as I whipped around see, I realized it was just Mr. Lovett. He handed me a pink note, the kind our teachers usually wrote detention notices on. "This came for you from your homeroom teacher."

Beth snickered. "Bitch, if you actually assaulted her, I wouldn't doubt that's a notice for expulsion!"

As Mr. Lovett returned to his lazy post, I unfolded the note and read its contents.

You and I need to discuss what you saw. Return to my classroom after school.

I shook my head. "She wants to talk to me."

"Sweet!" Beth hooted. "Take me with you!"

"Why should I?" I clicked my tongue at her.

"Aw, c'mon, please?"

I sighed. Why did I ever tell Beth anything?

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-17-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #6
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I like it so far cant wait to read what happens next

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

"Hello, A.J., I--" Ms. Thompson glanced at Beth, who peeked giddily from behind me. "Ah...why is Bethany Nelson here?"

I shrugged. "I told her what I saw. She wants to see it, too." I decided to be direct.

We were actually quite a bit late meeting with Ms. Thompson. As I waited for Beth outside the classroom, I considered my position - what I knew, what could happen if others knew. I approached the teacher's desk and plopped my pantied ass on its surface ruffling my uniform skirt as I crossed my legs. My breasts nearly spilled out from my button-down shirt as I leaned sideways into Ms. Thompson, who sat stiff in her black office chair, tugging nervously at her skirt, just as she did whenever she was nervous.

"Y-you told her about it?" A look of fear struck her face as she peered over her shoulder to where Beth had taken post behind her, closing her in between the two of us.
"That's precisely what I wanted to discuss with you! I didn't think you'd go off to immediately inform the whole school!"

I dug a finger in my ear, annoyed by her whining in that stupid teacher's tone. "I only told Beth," I said. "But I could tell others. I missed the part where your reputation was my problem. It takes a lot to keep the gossip mill from turning, you know?"

Beth, keeping the most silent she'd ever been since I met her, crossed her arms over her chest, stealing glances at Ms. Thompson's skirt as she tapped her foot impatiently. I rolled my eyes. She may as well have just said, Let's see that cock!

Ms. Thompson clenched her fist over her chest, her arm nestled firmly between her cleavage as she locked eyes with me and shivered under my glare. "Are--are you blackmailing me?"

"Not quite," I said coolly, easing up and resting my hands on the table's edge. "I'm offering a deal. If your secret matters that much to you, perhaps you should take it."

I watched her sigh, a deep, heavy puff of air that told me: I caught her. I couldn't help but smile, deciding came across something interesting today.

"What do you want?" Ms. Thompson cleared her throat in a feeble attempt to speak with authority, despite her losing position. "Grades? Recommendation letters? It seems I won't be transferring from here as soon as I thought, so...I want to keep it as painless as possible."

"Those are a good start." I turned over and stretched my body across her desk. My belly crumpled her papers and my legs swung in the air behind me as I propped my head up with my elbow. Beth was about ready to burst as she reached out and took hold of Ms. Thompson's arms, pinning them down at their sides, widening the teacher's v-neck blouse by just a few inches as she pulled down at her sleeves.

My left hand ventured up her skirt over her tightly clenched thighs as large beads of sweat began to coat her forehead.

"Wh-what are you..." Ms. Thompson swallowed hard.

"Won't you show it to me again? Teacher?"

Despite Beth's looks, she was actually very strong. Ms. Thompson struggled against her grip to no avail as I flipped up her skirt and tugged at her panties.

"P-please don't..." Tears began to form at the corners of her tightly shut eyes. I wondered, if she opened them, perhaps then she would see the color in my cheeks as I realized just how cute my teacher was when she was being violated.

Even without my help, the outline of Ms. Thompson's dick was perfectly visible through the fabric. She was becoming firm yet again, to which Beth squealed with excitement.

"Wow!" she said, reaching out to drag her soft, slender fingers across the large bulge. "That is one of the biggest I've seen! Why would you want to give this up for a vagina?!"

Indeed, as Beth's fingers tickled her shaft, Ms. Thompson's huge cock continued to grow. Its uncircumcised tip peeked out the waistband of her panties and her shaft throbbed hungrily, greedy for contact. A mortified Ms. Thompson continued to struggle, flailing one arm while the other twisted in a desperate attempt to pull her skirt down and hide her erection.

"Say, do you think this is why she's always running off to the bathroom in the middle of class?" Beth mused as she pinned down Ms. Thompson's arm again.

I laughed at the thought. "Maybe!" I drew a moan out of her as I slipped my hand over her cock and felt all the way down to her swelling balls. "That's quite perverted, Ms. Thompson. All this time, you were getting hard in the presence of high school girls. You could get fired, you know?"

"N-no..." She winced as her cock twitched violently. "I...I didn't mean to..."

The sound of her voice made me shiver. The tip of my tongue slipped between my teeth and rested just behind my bottom lip. She's turning me on, I thought as my back arched...my ass inched up in the air. I eyed that small, squirming body which Beth held so easily. And that cock...

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-18-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #8
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

"Mmnn..."

It snapped again: the urge within me to take sweet Ms. Thompson by force. I slipped my hand over her cock and watched it throb and stress her panties as her balls grew even more fat. Beth watched, entranced, as her hands snaked towards Ms. Thompson's breasts. Now that I thought about it, they were a bit on the small side, but her nipples seemed hard as rocks as her body became stiff, unable to fight off the erection her disobedient little schoolgirls were giving her.

"Didn't mean to?" I laughed. "Even right now, you're awfully turned on, aren't you? Wouldn't it be embarrassing if people knew about this problem of yours?"

"It's...it's..." She whined as my hand disappeared beneath her undies, causing extra lumps to form between my fingers mingling with her balls."Ah...I like it..."

No soon as the words slipped between her breathy moans and struggling sighs, Ms. Thompson's hands clamped over her mouth. Terror filled her eyes, and I could only imagine it was for the mischief that filled mine.

Slowly, my hand pulled away from her panties as I straddled her hips, sandwiching her cock between us, feeling its shaft burn and throb between my legs as I combed my fingers through my teacher's hair.

"This is how it's going to go down..."

Her frail little body and that monstrous member dangling ironically between her legs - they belonged to Beth and me, and we made her aware of it. We would have her when we wanted, where we wanted, and if she had a peep of complaint, well...

"...then don't blame us if some other girls start to question your mid-class bathroom runs." I laid a finger on my pouty lips, feigning a doe-eyed expression as Ms. Thompson seemed to finally grasp what kind of situation she was in. "We're your insurance."

Our teacher nodded. How could she not? She came to our saintly little school to try and overcome her weakness and found herself in a position like this...things were no longer hers to control.

Still, I found it a bit odd that she had taken things so obediently, considering the circumstances. I expected more of a fight.

But, my pondering was cut short as Beth shoved me aside and fell to her knees between Ms. Thompson's thighs.

"...the hell?!" I winced as my ass made collision with the floor.

"I've waited long enough, don't you think?" Beth giggled with a wink and a coy tap to her chin before handling our teacher's cock which had just begun to shrink--probably with fear.

But, no, Beth wouldn't have that. She sprang it free of its cloth prison and began to work at it, tickling the underside of her shaft with her tongue as she worked her palm around the tip. The girl was magical. It didn't take long for Ms. Thompson's dick to rage with lust. And, Ms. Thompson, helpless on the other end, reached out to stroke Beth's hair as mindless babble dribbled from her lips.

"Ah...no...if you do that, I'll...p-please..."

Beth paused, lowering her hands for the icy glare that shot like needles into Ms. Thompson's eyes. Even I shivered, feeling the chill as I watched. She didn't falter. Out of the two of us, it was clear...Beth was more intimidating.

"You'll what?" she growled.

"Ah..." Ms. Thompson continued to shrink into her chair under the weight of Beth's presence. "I'll...I'll...c-cum..."

Schflp...

Already, the tip had disappeared into Beth's mouth.

"Try it and see what happens," she gurgled between breaths.

I watched Ms. Thompson's cock slide deeper, deeper... bunching in Beth's throat, making her gag, yet she continued on, leaving behind a slick coat of saliva as she finally pulled up and moved on to those balls that seemed as though they would burst at any minute. Her tongue poked and prodded, slithering between and around each testicle, pressing her face into Ms. Thompson's crotch...it was like she meant to suck the sperm right out of them. Trails of precum dripped onto her cheek and she paused each time to gather the slippery stuff on her finger and suck it off with content.

A satisfied sigh expelled from her lungs, a stark contrast to the frantic rising and falling of Ms. Thompson's chest as she, in that crumpled, disheveled state, tried desperately to grasp at some kind of composure.

"A.J.!" Beth said, swiping her mouth over her arm to dry the spit and sweat that gathered around her lips. "You have got to try this!"

I stood up, and promptly tugged at my own panties. I wasn't much for blowjobs, and I thought about it as I watched that poor cock struggle against Beth's firm grip at its base, but I could think of a few things I wanted to try. Ms. Thompson's leaden eyes were fixed on me, clearly far too overcome and trembling with seduction to even fight anymore. Her arms hung limp at either side and her legs quivered at the soft caress of my warm pussy lips as I parted my legs and threatened her cock with my tight, slippery hole.

"You're devils," she uttered bitterly, a betrayal to the body language that invited us desperately.

With a sly grin and the working of my hips, I dipped myself further down, enveloping her with my cunt, pricking her nipples with my own bobbing tits as I pulled up, and worked back down...and up...and again...

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-22-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #9
jdubs90

this is awesome!
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Ummm, ............

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #11
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Ummm, ............
Is something the matter?

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"
Old 08-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #12
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

She liked it. No, she loved it. She fucking loved it, and she knew it. Hiding under that bland gray skirt, behind those innocent doe eyes and her dear old grandmother's watch, I had uncovered a pervert. A slut. The tip of her cock forced entry past my pussy lips several time as I relished the feeling of easing all the way up, and all the way back down.

"Fuck!" I cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Damn. Her cock was good. Her tip massaged my g-spot with the upward curve of her shaft. My clit throbbed with each brush against her waxed base, and my pussy clamped down, tense, quivering, milking that dick, begging for its cum...

I shivered as Beth's cold, slender fingers ventured up my school blouse and traced my nipples. Her nails were like icy needles dragging over my skin, much like her chuckle as she came close to my ear.

"Ya know," she said hotly as she pressed herself against me, "I'll be honest...I've always wondered what a tough gal like you would look like in this position."

A couple of empathetic moans vibrated on my neck as she clamped down and marked me with a hickey. "I didn't think you'd be so cute."

I gritted my teeth as a familiar wave began to roll in my belly, working its way down my pelvis and causing my pussy to tense and shiver.

She was right, though. I'd be damned if I were to admit it to her face, but she was right. To be honest, I...in that position, I...

"Ungh..." Ms. Thompson bucked her hips beneath me, slapping her thighs against mine, bouncing me as her cock began to twitch and jerk, hot, sweaty, and-- "I'm gonna cum!"

Sure enough, I felt the thick ropes of hot, sticky semen coat the inside of my pussy and get trapped up there as I came hard on her cock.

Click! The shutter of Beth's camera prompted me to pose cheerfully with an exhausted smile on my face as I held up a victory sign. Click, click!

"Hold on," Ms. Thompson's words were all slurred together in her daze. "Wha-wha-what are you doing?!"

"We're your insurance--" I said smoothly as I slid off her cock.

"--And this is ours," Beth finished. "Just to make sure you don't puss out on our deal."

"No way!" Ms. Thompson hurried about fixing her clothes so she could follow us as we moved on our way to the door. She clamped a hand on my shoulder and tried spinning me around, to which I responded by turning slowly just to humor her.

"God--what is it?" I griped as I slipped my hand through the neck of my disheveled blouse to scratch my chest. Now that I'd gotten my fill--which was already dripping back out into my panties as we spoke--I was back to my old self.

"That's not right!" she cried. "It's illegal! It's--"

"It's your fault you allowed yourself to get fucked over by a couple of high school girls, ain't it?" I pulled out my hand to flip her off.

Beth giggled.

"See ya, Ms. Thompson!" we sang in unison as we moseyed on out of the classroom.

At the school's entrance, a carving of St. Maria Goretti greeted the dear students every morning. Her stone hands folded in thanks to God as she smiled upon our chaste little heads. Beth stopped me on the front steps beneath her gaze just as we were about to leave. Somehow, the setting sun seemed to turn her soft eyes dark.

Or maybe...maybe, it was the disdain of one who must stand in the name of these licentious sinners.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself back there," Beth said slyly as she licked her lips. "Really enjoying yourself."

"What's your problem, Beth?" I clicked my tongue. "I let you in on this too. The fuck else do you want?"

I jumped as the clap of her hand against my pussy echoed throughout the courtyard. She dug her fingers into the fabric of my panties, pressing the cum that had settled in them back up into my vagina.

"You looked a lot happier than she did in those pictures I took," she whispered, glancing up at the glorified stone virgin, herself. "This school has covered up a lot of shit as far as I know, but I don't think they ever caught a rapist..."

I swallowed. Hard. A traitor. She was a traitor.

"Not that I don't think you could handle it. You're a big girl, the toughest I know!"
Beth released her grip on my pussy and left me on my own, hand waving, hips swaying as her boots clopped along the walkway. "Ness would be mega surprised, though!"

"Anyway, just sayin'!" she called back to me. "See ya tomorrow!"

I sank into the base of the statue, jizz leaking out onto its stone pedestal. Christ...what a bitch.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-29-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #13
archie21
getDare Succubus

very neatly written... nice pace

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:25 AM   #14
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Part III: Faces

"Fuck off, Beth." I dug my finger in my ear, eyebrows knitted in an irked expression.
Beth ground her fists into her hips, indignant, surprised, and annoyed altogether. But, really, how did she think I'd answer when she came up first thing in the morning, greeting me with a hearty, "Hey, there, bitch!"

How she could manage to gather so much energy that early was beyond me. But it was lucky just the same - Nessa was running late from a doctor's appointment and to be honest, I didn't want her to be around Beth anymore. It was well-known what a crazy bitch she was, and now that I'd managed to be the only one in school with the balls to set her off, I couldn't be sure what she'd do.

A skirt fell into my view for seconds before Beth's face dropped in front of me, having taken the seat that was normally Nessa's. She crossed her arms on the back of the chair, smiling impishly, and really etching into my thin layer of patience.

"Maybe I wasn't clear enough yesterday," she said. "I would be a little more cautious if I were you. You don't know who I might let this slip to."

I crossed my legs over my desk, one thump of a shoe after the other.

"You can tell yo momma," I spat, "Fuck if I care."

Beth frowned as Nessa stepped into the room, pausing at the front to chat with Henrietta. The two looked good together - both the sweetest and most innocent lesbians in the class. Unfortunately, it also made for a relationship that moved like snails.

"Jeez, not even blackmail gets ya, does it?" Beth sighed.

"I just realized what little fucks I give."

"C'mon, throw me a bone, A.J., tell me what scares ya!"

She nudged my arm which I drew back in an instant, annoyed by her friendly act as she said such things.

"The real question is, why the hell do you want dirt on me in the first place?"

"Hey, Beth, A.J." Felicia Anderson waved nervously as she approached us. Being the principal's messenger girl, she was very well the most hated student throughout school, yet, the most feared, as she alone had the key to everyone's dirt.

For that reason, she was also pretty popular around the gossip mill as well as with those who had a lot to hide. You'd always find students offering her favors in exchange for spilled info or locked lips. Even Beth was in the habit of slipping her a bribe every now and again when she was low on material.

I nodded in acknowledgment as she approached my table. "Hey, Felicia. What's up?"

"Well, nothing quite so good...Mr. Gregory wanted me to hand this to you, he wants to see you and Beth in his office right away."

She slipped me a paper that looked a lot like our usual detention slips, except it was yellow. Though face-down, I could see red ink bleed through the back of the paper, NOITAGITSEVNI. I flipped it over.

Alice Jeanette Santos
Is to report immediately to the principal's office for INVESTIGATION under federal law.

"I saw cops." Felicia tugged on her tie and loosened her collar.

I stood up. "Well," I said smugly with a glance at Beth, "Looks like your 'evidence' is useless now."

Beth followed suit, a disappointed look about her face as she probably realized, just as well as I did, that Ms. Thompson went ahead and ratted us out.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-29-2013 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:49 PM   #15
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk