Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2019, 09:20 AM   #1
CLGurl

Default Diary of Hypno-Slut

My name is slut or whore, or whatever my master says it is.
I am Dokumen’s little hypno slut.
I am a 19 year old student studying to be a chemical engineer. I live with my sister and her boyfriend. I’m 5’6”, 128lb’s, though if I am truthful I tend to be a little bit heavier, but not by much. I like to run to keep fit, and I want to be the best that I can be.
My master has hypnotised me to be his little slave whore. It makes me feel wonderful to be his whore.
He has made me feel filled with vibrating cocks, he has edged me, he has taken my mind away and made me his slut.
I must tell my master what I wear, when I change, what I changed out of and what I change into. I do not wear underwear unless I need to, it makes me feel ashamed to wear underwear when my master doesn’t want me to.
I must write reports of my day for my master apparently, I have never seen them, but he says that I do a good job, that I am a good whore.
I have also told my master my darkest fantasy that he has said he will use on me. I do not know if I should be happy or sad that my master knows often what I do not know. I am unable to cum, no matter how much I rub my clit and pussy, I only ever reach and edge, unless my master orders me to ruin, when I automatically ruin. I hate ruins. They make my clit ache and make me more desperate to cum. But it makes my master happy, so I deserve it.
My master has turned me into a constantly horny slut. He reminds me of what I am, a horny slut, a worthless fuckhole, a fuckdoll and edgetoy by making me write it on my body.
This diary will be a record of how my master uses be as his little fucktoy slut.
My master will also look for ideas how his little whore can serve and be a better little Slut.
I’ve recently been injured in an accident, so I am not really capable of performing lots dares or tasks, but I’m getting better. I need to be constantly reminded that I’m a worthless slut. I enjoy chatting with respectful and supportive people. I enjoy humiliation but I also like to be respected, or I will ignore you.
toys - likes - limits
CLGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CLGurl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk