Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #16
Tydi2

Note: where this is going may offend some people. Know i am not trying to disrespect anyone, just tring to make a story

Part 2

Tyler walked with Hannah to her friend’s house. On the way over He noticed a shiny hoop in her bag. He also noticed a very subdued look in her eyes. As they reached the house he felt queasy. “Hey Hannah, he said I think that breakfast you made wasn’t that good.” Hannah was silent until they reached the porch; Tyler fell to the floor, the last thing he heard was Hannah saying flatly: “I know.”

Tyler was getting a serious vibe, why had Hannah made him do this and what was this piece of metal around his neck? Sadly for him he was having these thoughts as he was cuffed to a chair with a man sitting opposite to him, the man started out in a soft droning voice, “All I want you to do is relax.” …
3 hours later Slut woke up from a forced sleep next to it. Both had matching collars and tattoo on them self. Most concerning was a pair of handcuffs linking their arms together. Both went through the day unaware of what awaited them the next day. During the day it got curious and turned on master’s computer. What it saw startled Hannah in her mind.

1. Name: Hannah
19 years old
Id: 5548125
Weight: 125 lbs

2. Name: Tyler
18 years old
Id: 5548126
Weight 179 lbs

The realization came: Master was selling the 2 of them and unless they could escape they would be shipped of to god knows where. For the next week Hannah worked on gaining control of it and making a plan. She thought she had time. She was wrong.

End of part 2 chapter 1

Look ahead

Master told the 2 of them to line up for the strange man as he took measurements. Hannah tried to gain control as the strange man herded them into the back of a van. Both Hannah and Tyler knew what there bodies didn’t, they had been sold.
Tydi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:14 AM   #17
Tydi2

How do you like it so far?

Chapter 2: Reinstated
The next day everything changed. It all started when Master told the 2 of them to line up for the strange man as he took measurements. Hannah tried to gain control as the strange man herded them into the back of a van. Both Hannah and Tyler knew what their bodies didn’t, they had been sold.

The food they had been given must have had tranquilizer in it because when the 2 of them woke up they had control of their body’s. (Using this as the way to subdue hypnosis) This was a positive, and a negative. What if one of them rebelled or talked back, who knew what the punishment might be.

Their collars had a strange device on it, both where confused by it. They and been restrained with one hand handcuffed to the other person and the other handcuffed to a pole. A man with a strong French accent started talking “Ah, I see you have woken up, how about we begin orientation.” Said the man, “you must have realized your collars have been, ‘modified’ let me give a demonstration.” He pressed a button and Tyler screamed in pain, his collar suddenly turned into an electric torture device. As Hannah was attached to him she also felt the pain. “This will be used for punishment. But that’s not all it does! It’s fitted with a GPS tracker so I can see where you are anytime.” He sensed the teens anger “Ah, don’t worry if you do well it does have pleasure uses.” All of a sudden Tyler and Hannah felt amazing as the device produced endorphins putting them into a great mood. “I think we are about done, why don’t you go meet the others.”

The rooms had 2 bunk beds per room and 5 rooms each room had 2 boys and 2 girls in them, all with the same silver collars, except the older people there seemed to have the skin there singed. From what Tyler could tell there where 10 people all about 20 with him being the youngest. The rooms barely held the 2 beds and none of the people had personal belongings. All of the people had a blank almost robotic quality to them as if they had lost their personality.
Hannah kept her head low for the first few days trying to identify places for escape. Whereas Tyler after 3 days was already scarred from punishment with a black singed ring of flesh where his collar was. Many days Hannah would look up at the stars wondering if she would ever get back to her average life, or even more could she adjust to a normal life?

End of Chapter 2

Look ahead Chapter 3: More security, more trouble.

The teens woke up with no device on their necks but with little injection points on their forearms, what was happening?
Old 09-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #18
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Nice! But you may want to slow down. You are doing alot very quickly! add some detail on what they are doing.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #19
Tydi2

Taking a break, next one will be posted by end of thursday
Old 09-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #20
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds good to me!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #21
crabytree77
Account Banned

keep going :0 its so good and i wanna keep reading

Advertisements
Kink Talk