Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
chrisman

Default Friends Sleepover

This is my first story. It is based on something that actually happened to me.
(We were both 14 at the time)

Chapter 1:
As i arrived at my friends house, i realised i had forgot extra clothes. We were playing some call of duty and i said " why dont we make this a little more interesting?". Jake said "how?". So we turned the game into a dare game. Everytime someone died the other person dared them to do anything. So i died first and he said slap yourself. So i slapped myself and we kept playing. I got a kill on him and being my horny 14 year old self dared him to take off his shirt. He said ok and stripped off his shirt. I then killed him again and dared him to take off his shorts. He was wearing green boxers. He killed me after that and dared me to strip to my underwear, the thought of being in my underwear with him gave me the biggest erection i had ever had. We kinda just sat there and stared at each other for a while. He dared me again after he killed me and said i had to do whatever he said. Little did i know he was very very horny.

Likes: masturbation, light anal, hidden public, semi-public, body writing

Dislikes: wedgies, spanking, humiliation, pet-play, piss

PM me WANK and I'll start to jerk off within 5 minutes of reading.
Pm me SPANK and a number and I'll spank myself that amount of times
Spoiler:
I want to be my neighbors sex slave
chrisman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk