Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2007, 08:20 AM   #1
lansley69

Send a message via MSN to lansley69
Default Tied up [NON-FICTION]

Dare [non-fiction]

I’m 20 and share a house with a friend. This weekend my housemate has gone away for a few days. I too had plans to go and visit some friends for the weekend that I had not seen in absolutely ages. As usual my housemate and I had left a key to our house with the neighbours so that they could feed the fish and check on the house for us while we were away.
I was looking forward to going away, all my stuff was packed, but just before I was about to leave yesterday morning my friend text me to tell me that there was no point in coming because a few of the others had cancelled and that we would just have to meet up another time. I was thoroughly disappointed; I was looking forward to having a really enjoyable weekend.
I sat in the living room watching tv for a few hours. I was bored and a little annoyed. I then realised that I had the house to myself for the weekend, giving me plenty of time and space to do some dares. I went on msn to find someone to give me some dares but unfortunately no one was on-line. I decided to try and come up with my own little dare.
I had some handcuffs and some tape. The plan was to strip naked upstairs in my room and tape my ankles and knees together and handcuff my hands behind my back. I was going to put the key to the handcuffs, and some scissors to cut the tape downstairs in the living room. And I was going to move some furniture and things to make my journey while I was naked and tied as much hard work as possible.
So I put everything in place and went upstairs. I striped naked and tied tape tightly around my ankles and my knees, then I handcuffed my hands behind my back. I kind of hopped out of my room, then fell and grazed my back. It hurt but I couldn’t really do anything about it. I felt so vulnerable being tied up. I slowly negotiated the stairs and obstacles that I had made. It was much harder than I thought it would be.
All I had left was the hallway through to the living room where I had left the key and scissors to set myself free on the coffee table. It was then that my heart started to beat twice as fast as I heard a noise at the front door. I was panicking, but I was tied up, I could only shuffle along the floor slowly. The front door to the house went straight into the living room. So I shuffled on the floor as fast as I could down the hall back the way I had come. I didn’t know who it was at the door, surely my housemate hadn’t had come home from his trip early? I heard the key turn in the door, and the door open. I froze as I heard the door shut. I heard footsteps in the front room…
lansley69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk