Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2014, 05:42 PM   #1
Analreciver

Default 30 Days of scat

Recently, I have been thinking of doing this so why not. I am going to do 30 scat dares (one for everyday) and do this for one months. I will do reports for the dares that are given, but keep in mind that if you give me a dare, the report might not come for the next dare or to because I will do one dare a day.

Dares may include other things than scat, but must be focused around scat.

Thanks!

Analreciver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:14 PM   #2
kittentrainerm

Try this one for starters

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...highlight=scat
kittentrainerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:22 PM   #3
BeeBimBop

Dare for day two is the one in my signature.

Loves: Foodplay, Anal, Piss, Forced, Ass to Mouth, Enema, Cum-Eating, Light Scat, Enema

Punishments: Heavy Scat, Bathroom Control, Messy, Diapers, Hidden Public

Limits: Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends, Ice, Wedgies, Sissy, Chastity

Check out my Beginner to Expert Scat Dare!

PM DARES

Currently looking for a Master for toilet play. Kik - BlueBeanstalk
BeeBimBop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:38 AM   #4
Analreciver

Alright, I will be doing my first dare today and will get the report in right after I do it. Any more dares for me?

Analreciver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:58 AM   #5
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Take a tube of tothpaste and the biggest object you will be able to fit in your ass

At first strip completly naked. Scat onto the floor and take the half of it into your mouth. The other half put into a big glass. Pee into the glass to make it full.

Put some toothpaste on your on your asshole. Then insert the opening in your asshole and squeeze 1-2 times to lube you up for the dare.

Start fucking your ass masturbate for 15mins as hard as you can but no cumming. Your goal is to reach a maximum of edges. Each time you are really really close slap your balls to deny the orgasm. After the 15mins spank each ass cheek for 20 times with a hairbrush to make it nice and red. During the spanking you have to be on your knees with your head on the ground.

Then relube your hole with toothpaste and start again. Do this 5 times.

After the last 15mins spank your ass again 20 times each cheek and give yourself 10min corner time naked in the corner with hands above your head and your anal toy inserted.

For the last tasks take the biggest object you can fit in your ass and make yourself cum as often as possible but at least 4-5 times in a row and make sure to moan while fucking your ass to orgasm. I want you to be worn out so you dont want to come for 1 week. Shoot each load into the glass. Now swallow the scat you have in your mouth and mix up the scat, pee and cum in your glass. now swallow whats in your glass.

I hope its in your limits and you enjoy the dare. Write a detailed report as soon as possible.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dare, poop, scat, scat eating