Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-05-2022, 03:07 PM   #1
wildalisa

Default 19F Humiliating dares

Hi!

I'm Alisa. I'm new in the site. I've been reading dares for a while and I can't find something that fits me. I'm into humiliation. I really care a lot what people say about me but at the same time I like to be a bad girl. It make me horny (I know it doesn't have any sense)

I usually work from home and since I was a child, showering and tidying myself have not been my stronger suits. I usually can go many days without showering or even changing clothes. My hair is always a mess. I like that way and I like to feel the embarrassment of being pointed out as stinky and messy.

So with all of this, can we make some dares? I want to have fun and test my limits a little

Dislikes: Anal, nipple play

Limits: Pics/Videos, too public, illegal, permanent, family/friends/strangers

Dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/AIFMJ

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95869
wildalisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:15 PM   #2
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Do you have any toys?

Each morning for the next week you must randomly grab a pair on nickers from your drawn without looking, you can only wear a bra that day if you have one of matching color.

BvG : 223 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:21 PM   #3
wildalisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Do you have any toys?

Each morning for the next week you must randomly grab a pair on nickers from your drawn without looking, you can only wear a bra that day if you have one of matching color.
Thank you mistress for replying.

I have a vibrator.

I'll do. But usually go through the day without bra.

Dislikes: Anal, nipple play

Limits: Pics/Videos, too public, illegal, permanent, family/friends/strangers

Dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/AIFMJ

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95869
wildalisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 11:20 AM   #4
switch4all

First task, go to three different drugstores/ supermarkets and ask the staff on how to be less smelly and how to improve on your personal hygiene. Buy cheap items on their recommendations. Report back how it went. EDIT: Bonus Round: When you're at the third store, tell the staff that your lover/ partner has complained about the state of your smelly pussy. Ask for suitable soap and how often you should wash your vagina. Ask them if it would be a good idea to clean yorself before and after sex and if it is really necessary in these situations

Second task, go to a drugstore/ supermarket/ pharmacy/ sex shop and ask for free (or samples of) soap, deodarant /perfume, shaving cream, condoms and anal lube. You need to get all five items within a day- if you don't succeed, start from scratch on the next day. Wear your "ACCIDENT" trousers. Report back when you've been successful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildalisa View Post

I like that way and I like to feel the embarrassment of being pointed out as stinky and messy.
Who has called you out on this? What was/ is your response? Has a lover/ sexual partner ever commented on your lack of hygiene? Are you willing to involve strangers in your dares?

Last edited by switch4all; 10-07-2022 at 07:19 AM.
switch4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 11:56 AM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Do not use a bathroom for 4 hours. Walk to a street wearing shorts and no panties (whatever top you want. The street should be busy enough for at least 5 cars to go by during the dare) Take off any footwear when you find a spot.

Now wet yourself while standing...legs together and barefoot.

Then sit in your puddle for 30 seconds or until 5 cars have gone by during the dare.

Then spend at least 15 minutes walking around nefore going home.

EXTRA: if it is nice and you want to have extra fun...hose yourself off outside or jump in a lake/river/fountain before walking home.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk