Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2020, 12:29 PM   #1
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Smile Window exposure time

Hello! I’ve got bored of usual corner time so instead of standing in a corner I'm going to start spicing it up and standing in front of my window instead. Times and positions and anything else you can think of requested please!!!! Of course if you want to go with regular or your own spin of normal corner time that’s welcomed too! Thanks
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 02:15 PM   #2
HelpMee

Get a piece of paper and cut it into three pieces, then hold one piece against the window with your nose and then use your tits to hold the other two pieces up. On the pieces of paper write the words ‘slut’, ‘slave’ and ‘whore’ the words should be facing out so they can be read from the other side of the window. You should also insert the dildo into your pussy using your pussy muscles to keep it in. Stand there for 30 minutes.
23/F
HelpMee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #3
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpMee View Post
Get a piece of paper and cut it into three pieces, then hold one piece against the window with your nose and then use your tits to hold the other two pieces up. On the pieces of paper write the words ‘slut’, ‘slave’ and ‘whore’ the words should be facing out so they can be read from the other side of the window. You should also insert the dildo into your pussy using your pussy muscles to keep it in. Stand there for 30 minutes.
This seems fun thanks! I’ll do it tomorrow
Old 08-08-2020, 03:35 PM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Put a table or a stool near the window. Stand on it wearing high heels and clamps on your nipples only.

Squat on it with legs spread, heels as close as you can and head on the back of your head for 15mn.

For extra spice you can add your bullet vibe and/or a blindfold

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 04:14 PM   #5
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Put a table or a stool near the window. Stand on it wearing high heels and clamps on your nipples only.

Squat on it with legs spread, heels as close as you can and head on the back of your head for 15mn.

I don't have proper clamps I got pegs though? This sounds exciting thanks, i'll do it tomorrow!
Old 08-09-2020, 01:30 AM   #6
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I did this one first, a I loved how although I was completely naked the pieces of paper helped to give me a bit of comfort that part of my face and my tits were covered up by them holding up the paper. I wrote the words in nice big letters that covered the whole piece and then inserted the dildo fully up my pussy before positioning myself in front of the window holding up the paper with my tits and nose. I managed to keep the dildo in for just over half the time before I felt it slipping out and I could hold it in anymore and it fell to the ground. I quickly reinserted it and re positioned myself and then managed to keep it in for the remainder of the time. I didn’t see anyone which I’m happy about but I suppose that doesn’t mean they didn’t see me! Thanks for the dare
Old 08-09-2020, 01:33 AM   #7
GermanPrezel

nice idea would like to try this im on an higher floor and windows go all the way from ceiling to the floor please someone give me a dare for me to try
GermanPrezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 01:42 AM   #8
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:

I just finished this one, I moved my desk to under my window, I wasn’t sure whether it would take my weight but it worked okay. I then put on a pair of sparkly silver stilettos and taped by bullet vibe to my clit. I then put a peg on each nipple which hurt instantly and then climbed on to the desk. I squatted down with my legs spread as far as possible exposing my pussy to the world showing my holes are free to use. As I was about to start the timer I noticed my neighbour in their garden hanging up some washing, but I started the timer and pulled on my blindfold. I lost balance a few times as my feet and legs started to ache and the vibe on my clit meant I kept fidgeting and I had to restrain from touching myself and orgasming. When the alarm went off I climbed off the desk and took my blindfold off, I wasn’t sure if my neighbour had seen and if they had how long they had stood and watched but they wasn’t there when I took the blinding off. The pegs hurt even more as I took them off but they soon felt better when the blood returned. I carried on with my vibe against my clit until I reached orgasm which felt amazing. Thanks for the dare! I really enjoyed it
Old 08-09-2020, 01:43 AM   #9
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanPrezel View Post
nice idea would like to try this im on an higher floor and windows go all the way from ceiling to the floor please someone give me a dare for me to try
Do you have any toys etc?? Likes/limits?
Old 08-09-2020, 02:06 AM   #10
HelpMee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
I did this one first, a I loved how although I was completely naked the pieces of paper helped to give me a bit of comfort that part of my face and my tits were covered up by them holding up the paper. I wrote the words in nice big letters that covered the whole piece and then inserted the dildo fully up my pussy before positioning myself in front of the window holding up the paper with my tits and nose. I managed to keep the dildo in for just over half the time before I felt it slipping out and I could hold it in anymore and it fell to the ground. I quickly reinserted it and re positioned myself and then managed to keep it in for the remainder of the time. I didn’t see anyone which I’m happy about but I suppose that doesn’t mean they didn’t see me! Thanks for the dare
Glad you enjoyed it!

I think you should have a punishment though for not being able to keep the dildo in the whole time. You should strip naked and then shove your dildo up your pussy as well as putting in your medium butt plug. You must then walk in each room in your house stopping in front of each window for 1 minute. You finish when you have been in every room and stood infront of every window. However if either plug falls out then you must start again from the beginning. You complete the dare when every room has been walked in and every window stood in front of without either plug falling out at all
23/F
HelpMee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:24 AM   #11
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Glad you enjoyed it!

I think you should have a punishment though for not being able to keep the dildo in the whole time. You should strip naked and then shove your dildo up your pussy as well as putting in your medium butt plug. You must then walk in each room in your house stopping in front of each window for 1 minute. You finish when you have been in every room and stood infront of every window. However if either plug falls out then you must start again from the beginning. You complete the dare when every room has been walked in and every window stood in front of without either plug falling out at all
thankyou for the punishment! I will do this tomorrow when I have the house to myself and I will report back once done
Old 08-09-2020, 04:41 AM   #12
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
I just finished this one, I moved my desk to under my window, I wasn’t sure whether it would take my weight but it worked okay. I then put on a pair of sparkly silver stilettos and taped by bullet vibe to my clit. I then put a peg on each nipple which hurt instantly and then climbed on to the desk. I squatted down with my legs spread as far as possible exposing my pussy to the world showing my holes are free to use. As I was about to start the timer I noticed my neighbour in their garden hanging up some washing, but I started the timer and pulled on my blindfold. I lost balance a few times as my feet and legs started to ache and the vibe on my clit meant I kept fidgeting and I had to restrain from touching myself and orgasming. When the alarm went off I climbed off the desk and took my blindfold off, I wasn’t sure if my neighbour had seen and if they had how long they had stood and watched but they wasn’t there when I took the blinding off. The pegs hurt even more as I took them off but they soon felt better when the blood returned. I carried on with my vibe against my clit until I reached orgasm which felt amazing. Thanks for the dare! I really enjoyed it

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Here is another one.

Stick your dildo to the window and with your hands in your back give it the best blow job you can for 10mn this with bullet vibe on low and no blindfold. If someone watches you can wave at them

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 05:14 AM   #13
GermanPrezel

Quote:
Do you have any toys etc?? Likes/limits?
no specific toys besides some rope and typical household items fully public is a limit and i live alone sometimes i stand naked on window for a few seconds but never got forced to please make it hard
GermanPrezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 08:03 AM   #14
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Here is another one.

Stick your dildo to the window and with your hands in your back give it the best blow job you can for 10mn this with bullet vibe on low and no blindfold. If someone watches you can wave at them
thankyou! this was a fun one, the vibe was great and although my hands were meant to be behind my back I couldn't help but touch myself a few times. The Dildo suctioned to the window pretty well and I varied between licking it, sucking it and deepthroating it. I saw a man looking out the window opposite me at one point and I waved at him but I never got a wave back, not sure if this was because he was confused as to what was happening or because he didnt see me haha
Old 08-09-2020, 08:16 AM   #15
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanPrezel View Post
no specific toys besides some rope and typical household items fully public is a limit and i live alone sometimes i stand naked on window for a few seconds but never got forced to please make it hard
If anal isn't a limit put as many sharpies (or whatever you have) as you can fit up you're arse then get some dried rice and put it on the floor, kneel on it making sure your legs are spread wide. Then get a coin and hold it against the glass with your tongue. Stay like this for 10 minutes. If the coin drops start over.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time, exposure, hidden public, humiliation, window