Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-18-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
HussySissy

Note Weekly Workout Dare

I have a thread here I figure as long as I am getting some dares I will return the favor here, and give out a weekly workout dare here as well. (to be fair and all that)

You can post a report here or PM if you want. If anything be free to PM me.

This week, 8/18 - 8/24 is this exercises (no nudity or anything it's just a video showing the workouts you be doing.)

The workouts are easy enough but now the dare part of the work out =3

The clothing is NONE no clothing at all. If you want to do this outside you can PM me and I may assign you cloths... Maybe.

What you will need is some ROPE and Weights also ankle and wrist weights.

Minimum is 5lbs (2.27kg) weights the ankle and wrist weights can be any you are comfy with it is just to make the work out harder. (Note if you not use to working out or have not use wrist/ankle weights before BE VERY VERY careful as you can hurt yourself with some exercises, so either do not wear them or be careful, this is your warning) You will tie the 5lbs weight (or whatever amount you picked) to your body.

MEN/boys/bois/trans/cds - You will tie them to your Balls, if you can or want also tie a separate one to your penis. You will use a rope and make sure it dangles about a foot away from your balls if you use two, make sure they are apart enough so you won't make too much noise.

WOMEN/girls/trans - You are to tie the weights to your breast, tie the rope around the base of your breast and hang it form the rope. I would prefer one for each breast but you are free to use one for both breast making a bridge.

ALL - You can add little weights to your nipples, using clamps or other things, I suggest 1lb (0.45kg) or less. Fishing weights are perfect for this btw and are fairly cheap. This one is optional btw and you do not have to do it.

If anything ask here or PM me.

HussySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
HussySissy

This is the last post since I got one I ill give this last one (in other words, no one posted in my thread so exchange is over.)

The workout is this: http://youtu.be/LEqja3bPU4Q

Next is clothing and toys.

Female: You will need very very little clothing, I would say a micro bikini or string bikini would be best. The least the better, if anything Modify a shirt so it barely covers your breast and shows underboobs, and then wear bikini bottoms or very tight very short shorts. No more clothing then that is required.

Female Toys: Ben wa Balls for pussy and for bum use an anal plug or dildo, if you have a vibrating one use that over normal ones, note that if you use a dildo it may stick out so make sure it is in or just live with it sticking out some.

Extra: In case you want to go extra mile. Use Micro Bullet Vibe there are many different types that is one example. If you can get three that is better, but basically you want at least one. Place the one on your clit so it can stimulate the clit as you do the workout, if you have 3 use it on your nipples as well.

Men: Speedo or Bike Shorts is preferred if all else very tight and short shorts. If you must you can wear a tshirt but not really the point of it all.

Men Toys: You need Cock Rings or Rubber bands, rope can work as well. Basically you want to have it so you will not cum easy. So a ring or rubber bands around cock and balls are great rope if you do not have other two. Then you need a bullet vibe, put it under the cock near the head so you can feel it, if you have more bullets put them all around the cock. Then insert a vibe or anal plug/dildo in bum.

The Dare, it is simple, you will find a nice spot in a park or somewhere public that you can do the work out in. While all the toys are buzzing and moving. If you happen to cum, you will cum in front of everyone watching.

This type of dare is good for exhibitionist, whores, people who like humiliation and many others.

Doing exercises in public is nothing new, but being you have toys hidden and also wearing very little eyes will be on you. This is also perfectly legal tho you may get some stares.

If any questions ask, this dare was a dare I made for someone but since they are fake I made it a dare everyone can use removing lots of the person details for the person it was suppose to be for. So I may have removed something when I did it that is needed if so just ask but should be fine.

HussySissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exercise, weekly, workouts